How Trump Stole The Election #TrumpStoleIt

"Hillary will win by a landslide"

She was ahead by 5 points in most polls right before the election. She ended up winning the popular vote by 3 million, within the margin of error.

The polls were largely accurate. Same ones that say Trump is the least popular president ever to await his first inauguration.

It has already been admitted that the polls were intentionally skewed in Hitlery's favor. I am just curious to know that if the Hildebeast was so fucking popular and an overwhelming choice? Where the fuck were the people when she held her rallies? We already know that Sanders had the nomination stolen from him by Hitlery and the colluding DNC that caused Wasserman to resign. If the amount of people that Palast is claiming was left off the voter rolls? Why hasn't the DNC rounded them up en mass and doing a march? It's not like Soros doesn't have the cash to make it happen. Why aren't these people proclaiming loud and long that they were denied the right to vote?

All of this could be taken care of with an ID law and if you get one of those letters saying you are not eligible to vote? It's easy enough to go down to your local voter registration office and clear the issue up. Personally, I'm not a voter because I am an American nationalist, not a U.S citizen that pledges to the corporate entity that is USA.INC.

Come on, fatty. Order yourself a couple extra large pepperoni pizzas and a diet coke and sit back, relax, and enjoy the movie. If you come away from the movie still disagreeing with the premise, I'll spring for your pizzas.

I disagree with the premise because there no concrete evidence showing Trump "stole" anything. Your "movie" is more than likely not going to change my mind.

Besides, I had Papa John's last night. Thanks but no thanks.

How can you steal an election? Did the presidency belong to someone else? Who?

You steal an election through voter suppression in key swing states. The GOP stole this one by suppressing the minority vote in those states. This has been a work in progress for a long time. There just aren't enough old racist white men to vote for a Republican in this country anymore, so the only way they can win is through carefully controlled voter suppression.

Watch the movie.

Sounds like a conspiracy!!! But wait, didn't you say those kinds of things don't happen?????

People conspire all the time. Especially republicans. You gonna watch this one? Might be a good addition to your "thousands and thousands and thousands" of hours of research.

I know all about Greg Palast and I like some of the things he investigates but he is dead wrong about Florida being very pro -Hillary. The enthusiasm for her was piss poor if non-existent. I definitely believe that the powers that be wanted Bush in office allowed the stealing of the elections of 2000 and 2004 but Hitlery was by far the choice of the globalists and it was only because of an overwhelming turn out for Trump that kept the Hildebeast from winning. Trump may turn out to be just a puppet as well but I will reserve judgement for at least a few months if it's all the same to you...but so far, so good as we will not be signing on to the TPP.

She was ahead by 5 points in most polls right before the election. She ended up winning the popular vote by 3 million, within the margin of error.

The polls were largely accurate. Same ones that say Trump is the least popular president ever to await his first inauguration.

It has already been admitted that the polls were intentionally skewed in Hitlery's favor. I am just curious to know that if the Hildebeast was so fucking popular and an overwhelming choice? Where the fuck were the people when she held her rallies? We already know that Sanders had the nomination stolen from him by Hitlery and the colluding DNC that caused Wasserman to resign. If the amount of people that Palast is claiming was left off the voter rolls? Why hasn't the DNC rounded them up en mass and doing a march? It's not like Soros doesn't have the cash to make it happen. Why aren't these people proclaiming loud and long that they were denied the right to vote?

All of this could be taken care of with an ID law and if you get one of those letters saying you are not eligible to vote? It's easy enough to go down to your local voter registration office and clear the issue up. Personally, I'm not a voter because I am an American nationalist, not a U.S citizen that pledges to the corporate entity that is USA.INC.

I don't really care how easy you think it is to get an ID in your circumstances. That hardly matters. What matters is that voter ID has been deemed unconstitutional because it disproportionately disenfranchises people of color. That's fact, not speculation.

You steal an election through voter suppression in key swing states. The GOP stole this one by suppressing the minority vote in those states. This has been a work in progress for a long time. There just aren't enough old racist white men to vote for a Republican in this country anymore, so the only way they can win is through carefully controlled voter suppression.

Watch the movie.

Sounds like a conspiracy!!! But wait, didn't you say those kinds of things don't happen?????

People conspire all the time. Especially republicans. You gonna watch this one? Might be a good addition to your "thousands and thousands and thousands" of hours of research.

I know all about Greg Palast and I like some of the things he investigates but he is dead wrong about Florida being very pro -Hillary. The enthusiasm for her was piss poor if non-existent. I definitely believe that the powers that be wanted Bush in office allowed the stealing of the elections of 2000 and 2004 but Hitlery was by far the choice of the globalists and it was only because of an overwhelming turn out for Trump that kept the Hildebeast from winning. Trump may turn out to be just a puppet as well but I will reserve judgement for at least a few months if it's all the same to you...but so far, so good as we will not be signing on to the TPP.

You need to watch this one. You might not agree with it, but at least we'll be able to discuss crosscheck after you've seen in in action.

Come on, fatty. Order yourself a couple extra large pepperoni pizzas and a diet coke and sit back, relax, and enjoy the movie. If you come away from the movie still disagreeing with the premise, I'll spring for your pizzas.

I disagree with the premise because there no concrete evidence showing Trump "stole" anything. Your "movie" is more than likely not going to change my mind.

Papa Johns uses low quality ingredients.

Fuck that motherfucker and his stupid camaro. I hope he gets heart disease TODAY.

bjc5idwrfkrxm7ppklvv.png

Watch the movie.

I live in a key swing state. There wasn't some widespread concentrated effort to suppress the votes of anyone here in the Commonwealth. Hillary was an uncommonly poor candidate that did very little to inspire the urban and independent voters of the state. I would also add being inundated with the news that Hillary was shoo-in helped depress her vote in the state. Trump's appeal to the working class of the region, as well as the traditional GOP strength of the rural vote, is what ultimately doomed here in Pennsylvania. That being said, it was still a rather tight race decided by less than 50k votes.

Better ingredients than your argument.

I don't really care how easy you think it is to get an ID in your circumstances. That hardly matters. What matters is that voter ID has been deemed unconstitutional because it disproportionately disenfranchises people of color. That's fact, not speculation.

Really? How in the fuck can you cash a check? How can you drive a car? Get a prescription with opiates without some form of ID????? Buy beer, buy smokes and most places card you if you look under 30???? Sorry, bro....not buying that bullshit at all. Even to rent an apartment or a house requires identification that can be verified. Are you saying these people are homeless???

Forum List

Back