How Trump Stole The Election #TrumpStoleIt

How can you steal an election? Did the presidency belong to someone else? Who?

You steal an election through voter suppression in key swing states. The GOP stole this one by suppressing the minority vote in those states. This has been a work in progress for a long time. There just aren't enough old racist white men to vote for a Republican in this country anymore, so the only way they can win is through carefully controlled voter suppression.

Watch the movie.

They've been doing this for over a decade now. Voter suppression includes, voter ID, a ban on early voting, closures of polls in strategic location, etc. It's a big reason even conservative courts are destroying these discriminatory state voting laws.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/23/us/politics/voter-id-case-texas-supreme-court.html?_r=0

Appeals court strikes down North Carolina’s voter-ID law
what about voter ID? are you saying blacks aren't smart enough to get an ID?

No, I'm saying the COURTS are saying those laws are unconstitutional.

The other day my friend got mad at me because he caught me sniffing his sisters underwear. What made it worse was that she was still wearing them. They say I ruined the whole funeral.

Watch the film. All will be revealed to you, little laughing hyena.

If the Orange Julius Galoot says there were 5 million illegal voters lets start the Investigation to uncover the Nefarious scheme ...get the FBI involved they know plenty about "nefarious schemes"

Nah, can't do that. Trump and the GOP only want to investigate suspected voter fraud if it results in them losing.

You steal an election through voter suppression in key swing states. The GOP stole this one by suppressing the minority vote in those states. This has been a work in progress for a long time. There just aren't enough old racist white men to vote for a Republican in this country anymore, so the only way they can win is through carefully controlled voter suppression.

Watch the movie.

Sounds like a conspiracy!!! But wait, didn't you say those kinds of things don't happen?????

If the Orange Julius Galoot says there were 5 million illegal voters lets start the Investigation to uncover the Nefarious scheme ...get the FBI involved they know plenty about "nefarious schemes"

Nah, can't do that. Trump and the GOP only want to investigate suspected voter fraud if it results in them losing.
if you ever had any facts about anything you might not be regarded as a liberal loon.

Watch the movie.

Sounds like a conspiracy!!! But wait, didn't you say those kinds of things don't happen?????

People conspire all the time. Especially republicans. You gonna watch this one? Might be a good addition to your "thousands and thousands and thousands" of hours of research.

The other day my friend got mad at me because he caught me sniffing his sisters underwear. What made it worse was that she was still wearing them. They say I ruined the whole funeral.

Sounds like a film that might get someone arrested for watching. Sick freak.

Sounds like a film that might get someone arrested for watching. Sick freak.
like you aren't watching it now.

Watch the movie.

You missed the point. The election didn't belong to anyone. You can't steal something that wasn't someone else's right or property.

Don't need to watch the video to know your theory is nonsense. Do you know why?

Because of as true, every news organization in the nation would be parading the victims of this suppression before us day and night.

But have democrats produced a single victim? No. In fact when we recounted mi we found out democrats cheated.

Donald trump won the electoral college. You might not like him, but he won fair and square.

Do you know why? It's because progressives like yourself refuse to admit that disagreeing with your bad policies doesn't make you a racists, homophobic, sexist, bigotted etc. People are fed up with that bs.

if you ever had any facts about anything you might not be regarded as a liberal loon.

Dipshit, I gave you facts, including two Supreme Court decisions to deem such voter ID/restriction laws unconstitutional.

If you ever read anything provided by a liberal loon, you might not be regarded as a conservative loon.

The only thing trump stole this election were the brains clean out of the heads of the morons running around claiming this kind of "he stole it" "he's illegitimate" nonsense.

Might wanna pack the cavity with something so it doesn't collapse and turn your head into a physical representation of the toilet bowl it actually is....

Dipshit, I gave you facts, including two Supreme Court decisions to deem such voter ID/restriction laws unconstitutional.

If you ever read anything provided by a liberal loon, you might not be regarded as a conservative loon.
Why read lunatic ranting?

Here's how Trump LOST Michigan, Wisconsin and other KEY states. Here's how those states were stolen.

16142791_10206255010692935_6547162287927678838_n.jpg

The thing to do is mock Orange Julius until they have to put him in a strait jacket
twitter_mad_at_trump.jpg
Alec-Baldwin-Donald-Trump-119x89.jpg

Saturday Night Live Is Giving Alec Baldwin An Entire Episode To Ridicule Donald Trump

Alec Baldwin will be guest hosting an episode of Saturday Night Live next month, which means that viewers will be treated to more of the parody that drives President Trump up the wall.…

/---- I can't wait not to watch it. BTW it will only be preaching to the Trump haters, so it's a waste of time. But Doyle's reality stop you. Bwhahaha bwhahaha bwhahaha

The only thing trump stole this election were the brains clean out of the heads of the morons running around claiming this kind of "he stole it" "he's illegitimate" nonsense.

Might wanna pack the cavity with something so it doesn't collapse and turn your head into a physical representation of the toilet bowl it actually is....

Reported.

Add content to the thread or shut the fuck up.

Sounds like you need a hug.

Watch the movie.

You missed the point. The election didn't belong to anyone. You can't steal something that wasn't someone else's right or property.

Don't need to watch the video to know your theory is nonsense. Do you know why?

Because of as true, every news organization in the nation would be parading the victims of this suppression before us day and night.

But have democrats produced a single victim? No. In fact when we recounted mi we found out democrats cheated.

Donald trump won the electoral college. You might not like him, but he won fair and square.

Do you know why? It's because progressives like yourself refuse to admit that disagreeing with your bad policies doesn't make you a racists, homophobic, sexist, bigotted etc. People are fed up with that bs.

What, you need to personally meet the people in order for you to believe the shit happens? Read the countless articles about it!

Those Insane Early Voting Lines Were a Direct Result of Republican Voter Suppression

"How Trump Stole The Election"

By getting the most electoral votes ... the end

Good story, Bro.

The thing to do is mock Orange Julius until they have to put him in a strait jacket
twitter_mad_at_trump.jpg
Alec-Baldwin-Donald-Trump-119x89.jpg

Saturday Night Live Is Giving Alec Baldwin An Entire Episode To Ridicule Donald Trump

Alec Baldwin will be guest hosting an episode of Saturday Night Live next month, which means that viewers will be treated to more of the parody that drives President Trump up the wall.…

/---- I can't wait not to watch it. BTW it will only be preaching to the Trump haters, so it's a waste of time. But Doyle's reality stop you. Bwhahaha bwhahaha bwhahaha

Actually, it's not -- dipshit. Palast was NO fan of Hillary, either.

Forum List

Back