How Trump Stole The Election #TrumpStoleIt

trumprevolution1-20121106.jpg
images

Here's how Trump LOST Michigan, Wisconsin and other KEY states. Here's how those states were stolen.

OMG, this isn't a joke you are trying to pull off, you actually believe this! I watched about 14 minutes of this jumping around, and.....well.........I thought big L was a little crazy. He/she doesn't hold a candle to you, heheheheheheheheheeheheheheehe!

I would call you a gaslighter, but your attempt at obfuscation was sooooooo comical, it made me.....and probably most of the posters laugh like hell. You should really write a sketch for SNL, lol!

she had a 2.1 percent advantage in popular voting

And yet ...

3.jpg

With zero mandate.

Do you even know what a mandate is?

When you add the over 1000 seats of government you fools lost during barry's tenure i'd call it a mandate.

He lost the vote by 3 million. Not. A. Mandate.

Hence the prior poster went the smart route and threw in a joke when I asked that.

The polls were largely accurate

Except for the part about saying she would win ...

And?

Popularity does not a good president make.

As opposed to being rabidly UNPOPULAR, like Trump is?

He's so unpopular he got elected president!!!

Least. Popular. EVER.

Trump Sets New Low Point for Inaugural Approval Rating

I live in a key swing state. There wasn't some widespread concentrated effort to suppress the votes of anyone here in the Commonwealth. Hillary was an uncommonly poor candidate that did very little to inspire the urban and independent voters of the state. I would also add being inundated with the news that Hillary was shoo-in helped depress her vote in the state. Trump's appeal to the working class of the region, as well as the traditional GOP strength of the rural vote, is what ultimately doomed here in Pennsylvania. That being said, it was still a rather tight race decided by less than 50k votes.

And you know this......because you're omniscient?

Well, I don't like to brag, but I am omnipresent as well. In fact, I am watching you right now. :eek:

It was a serious question. Unless you have quantifiable data, stfu. You don't know jack shit about voter suppression in your own state, I guarantee it.

How can you steal an election? Did the presidency belong to someone else? Who?

You steal an election through voter suppression in key swing states. The GOP stole this one by suppressing the minority vote in those states. This has been a work in progress for a long time. There just aren't enough old racist white men to vote for a Republican in this country anymore, so the only way they can win is through carefully controlled voter suppression.

Watch the movie.

Sounds like a conspiracy!!! But wait, didn't you say those kinds of things don't happen?????

People conspire all the time. Especially republicans. You gonna watch this one? Might be a good addition to your "thousands and thousands and thousands" of hours of research.

I know all about Greg Palast and I like some of the things he investigates but he is dead wrong about Florida being very pro -Hillary. The enthusiasm for her was piss poor if non-existent. I definitely believe that the powers that be wanted Bush in office allowed the stealing of the elections of 2000 and 2004 but Hitlery was by far the choice of the globalists and it was only because of an overwhelming turn out for Trump that kept the Hildebeast from winning. Trump may turn out to be just a puppet as well but I will reserve judgement for at least a few months if it's all the same to you...but so far, so good as we will not be signing on to the TPP.

You need to watch this one. You might not agree with it, but at least we'll be able to discuss crosscheck after you've seen in in action.

Yep, I will give it a watch but I have already heard some of this stuff on thirty minute radio interviews but I will watch the entire thing and do some vetting. I don't believe that Trump needed voter purges given what a lousy candidate Hitlery was but I will see if there are any connections between the alleged billionaires and Trump. I'm not saying that it's not possible. I am pretty much jaded about everything as it pertains to this corporate government anyway.

And yet ...

3.jpg

With zero mandate.

Do you even know what a mandate is?

When you add the over 1000 seats of government you fools lost during barry's tenure i'd call it a mandate.

He lost the vote by 3 million. Not. A. Mandate.

Hence the prior poster went the smart route and threw in a joke when I asked that.

306 to 232....Mandate.

Except for the part about saying she would win ...

And?

Popularity does not a good president make.

As opposed to being rabidly UNPOPULAR, like Trump is?

He's so unpopular he got elected president!!!

Least. Popular. EVER.

Trump Sets New Low Point for Inaugural Approval Rating

Hey,those are the same guys that had hillary winning!!! How bout that!

Here's how Trump LOST Michigan, Wisconsin and other KEY states. Here's how those states were stolen.

OMG, this isn't a joke you are trying to pull off, you actually believe this! I watched about 14 minutes of this jumping around, and.....well.........I thought big L was a little crazy. He/she doesn't hold a candle to you, heheheheheheheheheeheheheheehe!

I would call you a gaslighter, but your attempt at obfuscation was sooooooo comical, it made me.....and probably most of the posters laugh like hell. You should really write a sketch for SNL, lol!

No, you didn't.

I thought the Russians did it?

Russians had a hand, but not with this particular aspect. Even Greg Palast says you should forget about any hacking stuff, forget about the Russians, and pay attention to Interstate Crosscheck and see how it worked to purge tens of thousands of people off the voter rolls who unsurprisingly vote overwhelmingly democrat.

Come on, fatty. Order yourself a couple extra large pepperoni pizzas and a diet coke and sit back, relax, and enjoy the movie. If you come away from the movie still disagreeing with the premise, I'll spring for your pizzas.

I disagree with the premise because there no concrete evidence showing Trump "stole" anything. Your "movie" is more than likely not going to change my mind.

Besides, I had Papa John's last night. Thanks but no thanks.

Papa Johns uses low quality ingredients.
Better ingredients than your argument.

Says the guy stuffing his face NOT watching the film.

No, it's true - Trump stole the election.

Trump has been the puppet master, manipulating the Clintons from the start. It wasn't until he was ready to run himself that he convinced the DNC to run Hillary as their candidate at all cost.

:p

Forum List

Back