CDZ How were your holiday parties?

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
Mine were very nice. Had lots of friends and family over for dinner parties on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day. Made some awesome blackened salmon, perfect beef tenderloin, and absolutely delicious spaghetti, red sauce, and meatballs. We must have had 20-30 people over. Lots of drinking, football, and great conversations. Swam in the pool and danced in the New Year.

Never once considered the COVID and the scaredy cat dumb Americans who hide under their beds in constant fear. They have my sympathies.

Parties were great. Almost wall to wall people. I'm not going to let Biden and Fauci limit the size of my parties based on their fears.

Mine were very nice. Had lots of friends and family over for dinner parties on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day. Made some awesome blackened salmon, perfect beef tenderloin, and absolutely delicious spaghetti, red sauce, and meatballs. We must have had 20-30 people over. Lots of drinking, football, and great conversations. Swam in the pool and danced in the New Year.

Never once considered the COVID and the scaredy cat dumb Americans who hide under their beds in constant fear. They have my sympathies.
Good for you. You got lucky. Several of my family members went to a 70+ person party and now there are about 20 COVID cases.
It only takes one.

Yeah..sure..that'd be worth it! :)

Good for you. You got lucky. Several of my family members went to a 70+ person party and now there are about 20 COVID cases.
It only takes one.

No problem. It’s just like the common cold for 99% of people.

We had a small gathering New Years and superspread the hangovers.
Everyone felt like crap.
I’m too old for that. Feeling like shit for a day after drinking is no fun. I don’t like wasting a day. Though I like to have drink, just in moderation.

It only takes one.

My wife has on The View right now. They are all talking about canceling all their holiday parties due to COVID. They are scared shitless of a catching a cold. Such a difficult time for all of them. Boo hop….sob stories all around.

Crazy Joy Bitch bitched about Trump having a party with lots of mask less people at Mar-a-Lago

How can anyone believe this bull shit? Americans have really become a feeble minded people.

We drove 4.5 hours, spent 5 hours on Christmas day with the wife's family and then drove back. It was a good time, but too much driving and that night and Sunday half the people there started to feel like crap. At least one tested positive for COVID, she is pregnant and not vaccinated. She is doing ok. My wife felt like shit from Christmas night till Tuesday. She went by work on Monday and got tested and was negative and is now back at work with all the COVID patients.

We drove 4.5 hours, spent 5 hours on Christmas day with the wife's family and then drove back. It was a good time, but too much driving and that night and Sunday half the people there started to feel like crap. At least one tested positive for COVID, she is pregnant and not vaccinated. She is doing ok. My wife felt like shit from Christmas night till Tuesday. She went by work on Monday and got tested and was negative and is now back at work with all the COVID patients.
Oh God not you.

We ate loads of Duck and drunk lots of Freixenet. We didn't go out to celebrate, just stayed in with the two little dogs. Not that we didn't want to go out to party, just that we thought we had man flu, turned out to Omicron. Back to work tomorrow, can't wait, bored out of my skull.

We had a great Xmas with family and New Years Eve with a couple and New Year's night with another couple. It all was great fun. Everyone took Covid tests for the get together for both holidays.

All day gift exchange plus lunch, snack,movie night with family and friends on Christmas day.

Game night + dinner with family and friends on New Year’s Day.

No one cared about masks …we are not scared little rabbits here.

My wife has on The View right now. They are all talking about canceling all their holiday parties due to COVID. They are scared shitless of a catching a cold. Such a difficult time for all of them. Boo hop….sob stories all around.

Crazy Joy Bitch bitched about Trump having a party with lots of mask less people at Mar-a-Lago

How can anyone believe this bull shit? Americans have really become a feeble minded people.
Some people are dying from that cold. You start a nice thread, but you cannot help but be a jerk.

They should have gotten vaccinated.
Yeah because we all know the vaxxed are protected and can’t get or transmit the virus. So, they have nothing to fear.

Yet it seems they like to hide under the beds shaking in fear.

Do you know what it is? I work an awful lot, the joys of self employment. Ok, weather etc.. can force a day off onto me. But when I come to my planned holiday, which is a week before Xmas and back to work after New Year, my body knows. It's like my immune system takes a holiday too and I end up with man flu or a cold. And this festive period has been no different, other than I'm just on the last bit of Omicron.

And we know what, we all just soldier on, but Lefties, it's like the end of the world to them.

Forum List

Back