How Will John Miller Fans Spin This?

Seriously, how many thought Trump would fund a run for the presidency? Especially against a candidate that has almost unlimited funds and that is just what she rakes in from foreign interests.

Well......hello, dummy.

How many is a good question. How many people like you are there? You seem to be saying that you know he was lying to you about this. We know that there are many idiots who believed him and are now realizing that they were duped. But not you. You knew he was bullshitting from the jump. Very stupid. Believe me.

And....this thread is about Trump. Thanks.

So, when Mrs. Tuzla relays a story about sniper fire, laughing and smiling as she so easily lies, we are to ignore that because Trump DID fund his primary campaign but now that it is big league he will take some donations, really?

You whine too much.

So when Mrs. Tuzla laughs about her defense of a child rapist we are too ignore that also?

So when Mrs. Tuzla lies about her long support of NAFTA we are to ignore that?

I am not saying that showing Mrs. Tuzla's lies makes anyone else's lies less relevant. But her lies are about big things. This whole thread is predicated on support for Mrs. Tuzla which is really sad that anyone would support such a liar.

You are desperate. I get it.

this whole thread is predicated on what? Are you OK?

I repeat, predicated on Hillary love.

Yes, I am desperate to get rid of the Clintons, just as it appears the we are finally out of the Bushs.

If it takes a trump to end their coronation then so be it.

Would you be one of those people who would forgive Trump for shooting a person dead on Fifth Avenue.....if it meant that Hillary were to lose?

Think first....then answer honestly, please.
Hitlery just had other people do the shooting for her. The number of dead people tied to the Clintons alone and had dirt on them is absolutely staggering. The fact that Larry Nichols came forward publicly and delivered the goods on both the Clintons and Bush crime families is the only reason he is alive today. The fact that Hitlery is even being allowed to run for president instead of sitting in a jail cell where she belongs on strenthens my case that there is no justice and the elite can murder, rape, pillage and plunder sans consequences and their little sheeple are too stupid and too dumbed down to even care.....unfriggin real.

Well......hello, dummy.

How many is a good question. How many people like you are there? You seem to be saying that you know he was lying to you about this. We know that there are many idiots who believed him and are now realizing that they were duped. But not you. You knew he was bullshitting from the jump. Very stupid. Believe me.

And....this thread is about Trump. Thanks.

So, when Mrs. Tuzla relays a story about sniper fire, laughing and smiling as she so easily lies, we are to ignore that because Trump DID fund his primary campaign but now that it is big league he will take some donations, really?

You whine too much.

So when Mrs. Tuzla laughs about her defense of a child rapist we are too ignore that also?

So when Mrs. Tuzla lies about her long support of NAFTA we are to ignore that?

I am not saying that showing Mrs. Tuzla's lies makes anyone else's lies less relevant. But her lies are about big things. This whole thread is predicated on support for Mrs. Tuzla which is really sad that anyone would support such a liar.

You are desperate. I get it.

this whole thread is predicated on what? Are you OK?

I repeat, predicated on Hillary love.

Yes, I am desperate to get rid of the Clintons, just as it appears the we are finally out of the Bushs.

If it takes a trump to end their coronation then so be it.

Would you be one of those people who would forgive Trump for shooting a person dead on Fifth Avenue.....if it meant that Hillary were to lose?

Think first....then answer honestly, please.

Of course, if I said yes, you would counter with some other hyperbole.

Read the link in my signature line about Mrs. Tuzla's Bosnia lie. Then come back and tell me why you support Mrs. Tuzla after her lies lead to so many deaths.

I would counter with hyperbole? What is your deal? Why not just answer the question? Would you support Trump if he murdered someone on Fifth Avenue given that his opponent is Hillary Clinton?

Bosnia lie? Yeah. That's weird and worthy of scorn. And?

Forum List

Back