🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Will Nuclear War With North Korea Play Out?

They can nuke us. We cannot nuke them without taking out lives in SOKO, and part of China.
We need to lead a group of allies to quietly and efficiently take out installations that are a threat to us and others.
Allies aren't going to go with a pre-emptive strike. If we do that, the UN will be slapping our hand big time. And we will stand alone, I'm afraid.

The UN will slap our hand...what, they'll send our checks back?

I never understand why people seem so casual about the lives of millions of people.

So says the party calling 160 million Americans.

Hmmm I didn't think I was a 'party'- I thought I was just me?

LOL

But I wouldn't all 160 million Americans deplorable- just you- and most of the Trumpsters here at USMB.

And your casual disregard for human life.

The theory that a nuclear attack begun by one nation will quickly escalate to a world wide holocaust kept the idea of launching such an attack in check from 1947 to 1991. During that period and beyond, in addition to the United States, and Russia, the United Kingdom, France, China, India, Pakistan, Israel and North Korea have created arsenals of nuclear weapons totaling approximately 16,300, as of January 2016.

Experts in the psychology of nuclear war have long believed, once started there would be a domino effect, as all nuclear capable nations launched weapons against predetermined targets.

The ongoing tensions between India and Pakistan are well known, so preemptive strikes can be expected by both leaders. Israel will undoubtedly attack suspected nuclear sites in Iran. And it will be China with Russia and N. Korea’s 2 or 3 nukes vs NATO’s U.K., France, and the U.S.

Given the current school-ground antics between the idiot Trump and the equally infantile Kim Jong-un, how do progressives and conservatives think the coming war between the U.S. and North Korea will play-out?

Will the “preppers” succeed in creating a brave new world?

Will “nuclear winter” end all land based life?

Will all those who hid in their basements and root cellars emerge after a few weeks, join the billionaires and congress coming out of their luxurious bunkers to resume business as usual?

Or?

What form will responses to these questions take? Nonsense? Serious thought? Feeble attempts at humor? Or?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-korea/north-korea-says-war-u-s-inevitable-n827296

If the US hits NK with a tactical nuke, do you think China will get into a nuclear war with the US over It? Fuck no they won't. What would be the upside for them? Russia isnt going to jump in either because, again, there is no upside in a nuclear war with the US.

Yep- nothing could go wrong with that gamble at all.....

Republicans look forward to it.

They call it the "end times" and think if they can kickstart the apocalypse, Jesus will come back.

But if Jesus came back and saw his followers worshiping the rich, attacking the poor and the disabled, calling for murder and promoting a long "hate list", he would be pissed beyond belief. It would be those the GOP hates who would be going to heaven and those filled with hate and those who worship the rich over God who would be going to hell for eternity.

It's not open for interpretation. It's spelled out in the Bible.

actually we don't....now the left might....seeing as you guys are never happy and find evil and inequality in everything.........

They call it the "end times" and think if they can kickstart the apocalypse, Jesus will come back.

But if Jesus came back and saw his followers worshiping the rich, attacking the poor and the disabled, calling for murder and promoting a long "hate list", he would be pissed beyond belief. It would be those the GOP hates who would be going to heaven and those filled with hate and those who worship the rich over God who would be going to hell for eternity.

Historically speaking Democrats have been the warmongers with more people dying under one Democratic President than all Republicans combined.

Sorry Rev. dean. You are wrong. You are expecting the Lamb to return. A lion is what you should be looking for...at the Mount of Olives. And He will defend Israel against all of you, united under one government, and He is going to win. Jesus' followers will be returning with Him. No interpretation necessary. It is indeed spelled out quite clearly in the Bible.
Those who worship Hollywood and pal around with the wealthy, ie Dems and liberals, those who belong to the world are going to be let down by your leaders.
They are pissing God off, and He's about to let you know it. So, not only are we not responsible for it, we won't even be here. God's children are not appointed to His wrath.
Choose your side wisely.
So, eat, drink, and be merry....

The theory that a nuclear attack begun by one nation will quickly escalate to a world wide holocaust kept the idea of launching such an attack in check from 1947 to 1991. During that period and beyond, in addition to the United States, and Russia, the United Kingdom, France, China, India, Pakistan, Israel and North Korea have created arsenals of nuclear weapons totaling approximately 16,300, as of January 2016.

Experts in the psychology of nuclear war have long believed, once started there would be a domino effect, as all nuclear capable nations launched weapons against predetermined targets.

The ongoing tensions between India and Pakistan are well known, so preemptive strikes can be expected by both leaders. Israel will undoubtedly attack suspected nuclear sites in Iran. And it will be China with Russia and N. Korea’s 2 or 3 nukes vs NATO’s U.K., France, and the U.S.

Given the current school-ground antics between the idiot Trump and the equally infantile Kim Jong-un, how do progressives and conservatives think the coming war between the U.S. and North Korea will play-out?

Will all those who hid in their basements and root cellars emerge after a few weeks, join the billionaires and congress coming out of their luxurious bunkers to resume business as usual?

Or?

What form will responses to these questions take? Nonsense? Serious thought? Feeble attempts at humor? Or?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-korea/north-korea-says-war-u-s-inevitable-n827296

If the US hits NK with a tactical nuke, do you think China will get into a nuclear war with the US over It? Fuck no they won't. What would be the upside for them? Russia isnt going to jump in either because, again, there is no upside in a nuclear war with the US.

Yep- nothing could go wrong with that gamble at all.....
In order for China to get into a nuclear war with the United States of America, there would have to be some kind of benefit for them. The positives would have to outweigh the negatives. If you think I'm wrong, then fill in the blank.

China is willing to accept a world wide nuclear holocaust because, in return they will get _____.

I never understand why people seem so casual about the lives of millions of people.

Had they evacuated, moved out, they'd have an economy and country to come back to. Now, not so sure. .

Evacuated and moved out to where- exactly?
Japan? The United States? China?

You know, tiny Israel penned in their fences and walls, if someone lobs artillery at them, they have the means to at least defend themselves. At least they try hard. Why can't South Korea? Why has SK balked at defense systems? Why are they busy making profits selling consumer electronics while others struggle to invent defense shields for them? They have had months, years to adapt, adjust, prepare. To move further south just far enough just long enough that at least the defense systems have a chance and time to react. Seoul is so f---king close to the DMZ that the F---king NK's blast music and propaganda at them over loudspeakers!

I laugh when people say move WHERE?! I guarantee you that if an asteroid was coming into hit SK in a few weeks or months, THEY WOULD MOVE. They would move as many and as far as they could. Has ONE SK tried moving at all?

We have worried about and protected SK for 60 years, isn't it about time they start doing for themselves? We could defeat the Norks in a DAY, a week, if only it wasn't Armenia all over again. In the end, its up to SK to worry about itself, not us. If up to me, I would have already hit the north DMZ and Pyongyang (and wherever else needed) with 50 low yield neutron bombs dropped from space in the middle of the night followed by a bunch of those tungsten space needles to penetrate deep followed again by 50 more low yield neutron bombs, with all the defensive systems ready to clean up anything that makes it out.

Had they evacuated, moved out, they'd have an economy and country to come back to. Now, not so sure. .

You know, tiny Israel penned in their fences and walls, if someone lobs artillery at them, they have the means to at least defend themselves. At least they try hard. Why can't South Korea? Why has SK balked at defense systems? Why are they busy making profits selling consumer electronics while others struggle to invent defense shields for them? They have had months, years to adapt, adjust, prepare. To move further south just far enough just long enough that at least the defense systems have a chance and time to react. Seoul is so f---king close to the DMZ that the F---king NK's blast music and propaganda at them over loudspeakers!

I laugh when people say move WHERE?! I guarantee you that if an asteroid was coming into hit SK in a few weeks or months, THEY WOULD MOVE. They would move as many and as far as they could. Has ONE SK tried moving at all?

We have worried about and protected SK for 60 years, isn't it about time they start doing for themselves? We could defeat the Norks in a DAY, a week, if only it wasn't Armenia all over again. In the end, its up to SK to worry about itself, not us. If up to me, I would have already hit the north DMZ and Pyongyang (and wherever else needed) with 50 low yield neutron bombs dropped from space in the middle of the night followed by a bunch of those tungsten space needles to penetrate deep followed again by 50 more low yield neutron bombs, with all the defensive systems ready to clean up anything that makes it out.
So your plan is to rely on SK to stop NK from developing nukes?

I laugh when people say move WHERE?! I guarantee you that if an asteroid was coming into hit SK in a few weeks or months, THEY WOULD MOVE. They would move as many and as far as they could. Has ONE SK tried moving at all?.

Except there isn't an asteroid coming to hit SK and there isn't a viable threat to SK from NK nukes either.

Not yet- so why would they move?

Just so the United States can feel better about a pre-emptive strike?

How Will Nuclear War With North Korea Play Out?

Simple:

Step 1). The necessary trigger happens. This can be anything from intel that we must preemptively strike now to Kim launching an attack himself.
Step 2). We incur minor casualties while North Korea gets wiped clean off the map.
Step 3). Seoul South Korea and millions of South Koreans die, because for some ungodly reason, since last Spring when all of this started, they never began a simple and orderly evacuation of the city and other highly populated areas within reach of NK rockets now targeted that all could have been easily evacuated long ago had they started when they should have.

Evacuate? Are you insane?

Where the hell are they going to go?

Have you ever seen the Gulf or Atlantic coasts evacuate for a hurricane? Please! Go back and expend a little brainpower on this one. You didn't think it through!

You have been watching too much science fiction. You need to grow up and pay attention to reality.

Or?

Go in a corner and suck your thumb, Bertie. Mad Dog will eliminate the threat in a couple of hours. The rest of the world will not even know it happened. Having said that little Kim's claims are bs. But at some point he needs to be slapped down

Hungry North Korean soldiers are being given leave to find food, report says

Hungry North Korean soldiers are being given leave to find food, report says

Forum List

Back