How Will Trump React?

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Biden has clearly defeated him once and now Trump needs to deal with his second defeat that can't be attributed to Biden. He's yesterday's clown act who has defeated himself.

However, now the masses in America are waiting to hear Trump's reaction! Will he come out displaying confidence in continuing with his agenda or will he hesitate for weeks/months filled with personal doubts? Can he even afford to show doubt in himself by hesitating more than a day or two

How will Trump react? It's pretty likely that the whole world wants to know very soon!

Out of curiosity, when the doctor diagnosed you as being brain dead....

did you blame that on Trump too?

Well folks, there's the big question!

Is there going to be any support for Trump coming out of this forum now?

Or is it just too soon to be asking the most important question in US politics?

Out of curiosity, when the doctor diagnosed you as being brain dead....

did you blame that on Trump too?
I take neither side, for or against Trump. I did support him yesterday on account of him being the better hope than Biden on avoiding a nuclear war. But now that hope is shattered.

And so now is the time, in my opinion, to run a pseudo poll to determine whether or not the support for Trump is still here on this forum.

I would like to take your reply as your confirming support for him but that's not quite fair.

I take neither side, for or against Trump. I did support him yesterday on account of him being the better hope than Biden on avoiding a nuclear war. But now that hope is shattered.

And so now is the time, in my opinion, to run a pseudo poll to determine whether or not the support for Trump is still here on this forum.

I would like to take your reply as your confirming support for him but that's not quite fair.

confirming support for him?

I haven't supported him since he tossed his hat in the ring in 2016.

I've been saying that for over 6 years now.

Just how many idiots are there on this board?

We should really wait for this question to mercifully go away by running off the bottom of the board.
But I'm going to predict early that Trump's support has been practically completely shamed into silence for a few days at least.

confirming support for him?

I haven't supported him since he tossed his hat in the ring in 2016.

I've been saying that for over 6 years now.

Just how many idiots are there on this board?
I'll count you as an opponent of Trump. That's really all this thread is about.

Biden has clearly defeated him once and now Trump needs to deal with his second defeat that can't be attributed to Biden. He's yesterday's clown act who has defeated himself.

However, now the masses in America are waiting to hear Trump's reaction! Will he come out displaying confidence in continuing with his agenda or will he hesitate for weeks/months filled with personal doubts? Can he even afford to show doubt in himself by hesitating more than a day or two

How will Trump react? It's pretty likely that the whole world wants to know very soon!
He is always on your mind.... he is always on your mind ....TDS.... TDS....TDS...

TDS....
TDS..TDS...TDS..
TDS...TDS.. WHAT TOOLS.

He is always on your mind.... he is always on your mind ....TDS.... TDS....TDS...

TDS....
TDS..TDS...TDS..
TDS...TDS.. WHAT TOOLS.
You're almost certainly still with Trump, but that's not the definitive answer that can be recorded.
So far the Trump side still has to be considered 'zero'.

Biden defeated him in having shitty sons and shitty pants I guess. About it. Nothing else Trump lost was due to Biden.

Biden defeated him in having shitty sons and shitty pants I guess. About it. p Nothing else Trump loss was up to Biden.
No declaring of your support for Trump. It's still at zero, even though a couple imply possible support.

I think we can fairly conclude now that Trump's support has crawled up his supporters' asses and died.

Maybe it was just too soon to be asking the question?

The Teflon's showing signs of wear.

TRUMPED: Former Guy comes unglued after election night fails
OCCUPYDEMOCRATS.COM
TRUMPED: Former Guy comes unglued after election night fails

Trump will do what he always does. He'll bitch and moan and point fingers at everyone else, blaming them for the problems HE creates.

Trump is not a man. He behaves more like a spoiled, whiney, little girl.

1668037436850.png

Forum List

Back