How Wonderful: Police Union Endorses American Patriot Donald Trump

Of course they endorsed him. He is the best shot they have at being allowed to kill anyone and get away with it like they always have.

New England police union endorses Donald Trump

Of course they endorsed him. He is the best shot they have at being allowed to kill anyone and get away with it like they always have.

Son, these are the keys to understanding the post:

1) New England; and

2) Union.

That screams Democatic Party Apparatus. And yet they are for Trump.

You have indulged in the delusion that all Cops are Republicans....but, as a rule, there are NO Republicans in New England or in Unions.

Trump is changing that.

That's where you the Left-Wing Liberals are underestimating Trump. A fair sum of traditional Democrats are going to vote for him...if the choice is him or Bill Clinton's bogus wife.

1) New England; and

2) Union.

You have indulged in the delusion that all Cops are Republicans....but, as a rule, there are NO Republicans in New England or in Unions.

Trump is changing that.

That's where you the Left-Wing Liberals are underestimating Trump. A fair sum of traditional Democrats are going to vote for him...if the choice is him or Bill Clinton's bogus wife.

I'm not sure why you would try to call me son. I'm retired, and probably older than you. When did I first start believing all cops were republicans? I must have missed that. Did rush tell you that is what I think? I do hope the contest comes down to Trump as the republican candidate. It would be the best gift that could be given to Democrats.

• Banned

1) New England; and

2) Union.

Trump is changing that.

Lol, you couldn't have said it better!

2ACAA08A00000578-3172722-image-m-20_1437693515031.jpg

You don't want Obama to have all the fun do ya?

1) New England; and

2) Union.

Trump is changing that.

I'm not sure why you would try to call me son. I'm retired, and probably older than you. When did I first start believing all cops were republicans? I must have missed that. Did rush tell you that is what I think? I do hope the contest comes down to Trump as the republican candidate. It would be the best gift that could be given to Democrats.
--------------------------

Sir, I am sorry to have called you "Son". Your posts have given the impression of youth and innocence. I was presumptuous.

But, you could have stayed quiet and not revealed yourself to be an Old Fool.

1) New England; and

2) Union.

Trump is changing that.

--------------------------

Sir, I am sorry to have called you "Son". Your posts have given the impression of youth and innocence. I was presumptuous.

But, you could have stayed quiet and not revealed yourself to be an Old Fool.

I would really like to know. When did I start believing all cops were republicans, and how is it that you would know that when I don't?

Forum List

Back