how would biden take my guns.

just imagining how the actual process would begin.
What you're doing is pretending the process would actually begin..........against all demonstrable evidence. Fear mongering myths about Dems and guns is nothing new.

You don't know what you are talking about....

Clinton lost control of congress for the first time in 40 years in large part to the vote on the assault weapon ban.

Obama wanted to protect obamacare and didn't want to lose congress to open votes on gun control...so he settled on packing the courts with anti-gun, left wing judges who would do the gun banning for him......they do this in conjunction with the local and state democrats who are quickly passing gun and magazine bans, red flag laws and other anti-gun legislation at the local level....and then obama's anti-gun judges declare them Constitutional by ignoring the Supreme Court rulings in Heller, McDonald, Caetano, Friedman, MIller....

You don't know what you are talking about.....

so far its political bluster. but communism is chipping away at democracy. other things constitutional are melting in the fakenews winds of liberal hysteria.
obama changed the constitution.

fake news is the enemy of conservative America.
journalism will make a fabulous comeback.

do they have a ... "plan" for rounding up ar 15's

i still need mine, so im keeping it (them)..

Idiot Biden says he wants to take your assault weapons,(AR15 is one). It won't be easy.
If you already have it, it will be tough to take it legally.
An AR15 is not an assault weapon.

The AR-15 is an assault weapon for use in war. The correct German word for this kind of weapon is "Maschinenkarabiner". Who owns such a weapon or sells such a weapon in Germany (for private use) risks to go to jail for up to 10 years. And this law makes a lot of sense. I read for example from a shooting in the USA, where policemen were directly in front, when the shooting started. They reacted very well and very fast in the best of all possible ways under this extreme pressure. Nevertheless some people had to die before they were able to shoot down the killer.

And again, you don't know what you are talking about.

The AR-15 is a civilian rifle....it has never been used by the US military.

The AR-15 is equivalent to the M16 guns of your forces. As I said: In Germany the correct word for this kind of weapon is "Maschinenkarabiner". All weapons in this kind of weapon are war weapons. Whether an army is using it or not is not the criterion. To own or to trade such weapons in Germany (for private use) means to risk to have to go into jail up to 10 years.

On the other hand......the pump action shotgun is an actual military weapon....in use right now by the US millitary around the world.

The bolt action rifle....is an actual military weapon....in use, right now, by the US military around the world......

Please.....try understanding the issues before you post.

no comment

The AR-15 is not the same as the M-16 or M-4....they are not the same weapon....

The AR-15 is a civilian rifle....20 million of them in private hands.........and they are used to kill fewer people in this country than knives or empty hands........

Your fixation on that rifle is irrational and stupid.

Again....

The AR-15 is not used by our military.....the pump action shotgun is actually used by our military, so the pump action shotgun is a military weapon, the AR-15 is not.
why not semi auto shotguns ?

They may....I simply use the pump action shotgun because that is one of the guns the anti-gunners pretend they will allow us to keep if they get to ban everything else........

The pump action shogun is an actual military weapon....the AR-15 is not....which is why the anti-gunners say they want to ban "military" weapons.....they know that means shotguns and hunting rifles......

All I can do is present you with the facts. Knowing all along you will find them to be unpersuasive given your desire to believe in lies.

President Barack Obama on Monday received a failing grade from the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence for running away from gun control.

The group, which endorsed Obama in 2008, gave him an “F” on every issue it scored, including background checks, gun trafficking, guns in public, the federal assault weapons ban, standing up to the gun lobby and leadership.

You're being duped by NRA propaganda.

Tell me what legislation proposed by Dems you think infringes on your gun ownership rights.

... slavery didn't begin in America ...

Slavery died out in the Christian part of Europe - and it came back in America. So indeed began a new form of slavery in America. I would call this form a "machine minded" slavery.

By the way: Did you ever notice that the modern world very often calls human beings "consumers"? A consumer is part of a machine.

Just FYI, slavery still widely exists, particularly in Asia and Africa.

In the USA, Democrats want to end their own freedom and be slaves to government, it's bizarre

They still have slavery in this nation--sex trafficking

Qanon is alive and well.

Are you trying to say that we have no sex trafficking in this nation--that it is all a QAnon conspiracy theory? You sir are a moron.

so far its political bluster. but communism is chipping away at democracy. other things constitutional are melting in the fakenews winds of liberal hysteria.

It probably won't be unlike when they went door to door in New Orleans after Katrina. The streets were lawless and they searched each house to take any guns they found.

Yep, there was a huge lawsuit and settlement after the dust settled but, if you could not prove a gun was yours, New Orleans kept the weapon.
They'd get shot to pieces pretty quick.

Probably if it is national but no one put up any resistance in New Orleans.
True, but that was then and this is now, and a lot of people have learned a lot of shit since then.

Katrina is not ancient history.
That's true, but look at who was left in the NOLA area at the time; they were all the least prepared, and least able denizens of the city, for the most part. All the prepared, competent, and capable types saw the weather reports and got the hell out. The folks who didn't? Not the kind of people known for mounting successful resistance movements.

Idiot Biden says he wants to take your assault weapons,(AR15 is one). It won't be easy.
If you already have it, it will be tough to take it legally.
An AR15 is not an assault weapon.

The AR-15 is an assault weapon for use in war. The correct German word for this kind of weapon is "Maschinenkarabiner". Who owns such a weapon or sells such a weapon in Germany (for private use) risks to go to jail for up to 10 years. And this law makes a lot of sense. I read for example from a shooting in the USA, where policemen were directly in front, when the shooting started. They reacted very well and very fast in the best of all possible ways under this extreme pressure. Nevertheless some people had to die before they were able to shoot down the killer.

And again, you don't know what you are talking about.

The AR-15 is a civilian rifle....it has never been used by the US military.

The AR-15 is equivalent to the M16 guns of your forces. As I said: In Germany the correct word for this kind of weapon is "Maschinenkarabiner". All weapons in this kind of weapon are war weapons. Whether an army is using it or not is not the criterion. To own or to trade such weapons in Germany (for private use) means to risk to have to go into jail up to 10 years.

On the other hand......the pump action shotgun is an actual military weapon....in use right now by the US millitary around the world.

The bolt action rifle....is an actual military weapon....in use, right now, by the US military around the world......

Please.....try understanding the issues before you post.

no comment

The AR-15 is not the same as the M-16 or M-4....they are not the same weapon....

The AR-15 is a civilian rifle....20 million of them in private hands.........and they are used to kill fewer people in this country than knives or empty hands........

Your fixation on that rifle is irrational and stupid.

Again....

The AR-15 is not used by our military.....the pump action shotgun is actually used by our military, so the pump action shotgun is a military weapon, the AR-15 is not.
why not semi auto shotguns ?

They may....I simply use the pump action shotgun because that is one of the guns the anti-gunners pretend they will allow us to keep if they get to ban everything else........

The pump action shogun is an actual military weapon....the AR-15 is not....which is why the anti-gunners say they want to ban "military" weapons.....they know that means shotguns and hunting rifles......
Shotguns. I have a Browning A-5 12 GA ($800) and a Mossberg Maverick pump 12 GA ($150 at Walmart) I can't hit the broadside of the barn with the Browning but I knock em dead with the Mossberg. Very strange. LOL

All I can do is present you with the facts. Knowing all along you will find them to be unpersuasive given your desire to believe in lies.

President Barack Obama on Monday received a failing grade from the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence for running away from gun control.

The group, which endorsed Obama in 2008, gave him an “F” on every issue it scored, including background checks, gun trafficking, guns in public, the federal assault weapons ban, standing up to the gun lobby and leadership.

Tell me what legislation proposed by Dems you think infringes on your gun ownership rights.

And I can tell you, that obama put anti-gun judges on the lower federal bench and anti-gun justices on the Supreme Court, and allowed local and state level democrats to push gun control bans and confiscations.....

You can be dumb and not believe it...but since you seem to support gun control, you are dumb......

The democrat party does not want to lose seats in the House and the Senate because of gun control votes, and they are now going to allow the courts, the local and state level democrats and the federal bureaucracy do it for them........

We have shown you how they are going to do it and are currently doing it, over and over again.

First, they plan on repealing the Lawful Commerce in Arms act.....this will allow left wing, anti-gun extremist lawyers to sue gun makers and gun sellers......they will then have the Department of Justice sue gun makers into signing consent decrees enacting all the banning of guns and magazines they don't want to use legislation for....

I know, I know, you are a left winger, so you are inherently dense........we give you the facts and then you choose to play stupid...

It probably won't be unlike when they went door to door in New Orleans after Katrina. The streets were lawless and they searched each house to take any guns they found.

Yep, there was a huge lawsuit and settlement after the dust settled but, if you could not prove a gun was yours, New Orleans kept the weapon.

True, but that was then and this is now, and a lot of people have learned a lot of shit since then.

That's true, but look at who was left in the NOLA area at the time; they were all the least prepared, and least able denizens of the city, for the most part. All the prepared, competent, and capable types saw the weather reports and got the hell out. The folks who didn't? Not the kind of people known for mounting successful resistance movements.

Which hurricane Katrina are you talking about?

Mayor Ray Nagin, wanting to minimize the negative economic impact on the city, delayed calling for a mandatory evacuation until it was way too late for it to be done to any meaningful extent. His inaction cost over 1,800 lives.

And I can tell you, that obama put anti-gun judges on the lower federal bench and anti-gun justices on the Supreme Court, and allowed local and state level democrats to push gun control bans and confiscations.....
I don't give a flying shit what you assert. I want to know what you can prove. So prove it. And not with some flamebaiting right wing rag.

I don't give a flying shit what you assert. I want to know what you can prove. So prove it. And not with some flamebaiting right wing rag.

You dumb shit.........you are dishonest and an asshole.

Hey, dumb shit....

Hold gun manufacturers accountable. In 2005, then-Senator Biden voted against the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, but gun manufacturers successfully lobbied Congress to secure its passage. This law protects these manufacturers from being held civilly liable for their products – a protection granted to no other industry. Biden will prioritize repealing this protection.

Get weapons of war off our streets. The bans on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines that Biden, along with Senator Feinstein, secured in 1994 reduced the lethality of mass shootings. But, in order to secure the passage of the bans, they had to agree to a 10-year sunset provision and when the time came, the Bush Administration failed to extend them. As president, Biden will:

• Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. It’s wrong. Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don’t limit the weapon’s lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.
  • Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. Currently, the National Firearms Act requires individuals possessing machine-guns, silencers, and short-barreled rifles to undergo a background check and register those weapons with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Due to these requirements, such weapons are rarely used in crimes. As president, Biden will pursue legislation to regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act.
  • Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.
  • Reduce stockpiling of weapons. In order to reduce the stockpiling of firearms, Biden supports legislation restricting the number of firearms an individual may purchase per month to one.

I know you are a fucking tool.......so let me explain.....

The AR-15 is not a weapon of war, it has never been used by the military....

This is what I call the anti-gun bait and switch....

Democrats say weapon of war, and idiots like you think "Machine gun."

The democrats then pass the legislation, or have the courts ban those weapons....and then they "surprise," include pump action shotguns, semi-auto shotguns and bolt action rifles.....because all 3 of those actually are weapons of war, in current use by the U.S. military.....

benghazi is..

Slavery died out in the Christian part of Europe - and it came back in America. So indeed began a new form of slavery in America. I would call this form a "machine minded" slavery.

By the way: Did you ever notice that the modern world very often calls human beings "consumers"? A consumer is part of a machine.

In the USA, Democrats want to end their own freedom and be slaves to government, it's bizarre

True. Good point. And the Democrats are enabling it with their open border policies and that they keep kidnapped children with their abductors

man is that going to be mess, what are they thinking ?

Democrats just think about what they want and who they have to destroy to get it, they are fascists

What you're doing is pretending the process would actually begin..........against all demonstrable evidence. Fear mongering myths about Dems and guns is nothing new.

Clinton lost control of congress for the first time in 40 years in large part to the vote on the assault weapon ban.

Obama wanted to protect obamacare and didn't want to lose congress to open votes on gun control...so he settled on packing the courts with anti-gun, left wing judges who would do the gun banning for him......they do this in conjunction with the local and state democrats who are quickly passing gun and magazine bans, red flag laws and other anti-gun legislation at the local level....and then obama's anti-gun judges declare them Constitutional by ignoring the Supreme Court rulings in Heller, McDonald, Caetano, Friedman, MIller....

You don't know what you are talking about.....
everytime a school shooting or mass murder happens the kneejerk left blame the NRA and the gun makers.

what about hollywood and the video gaming industry. where's the accountability.

Qanon is alive and well.

Are you trying to say that we have no sex trafficking in this nation--that it is all a QAnon conspiracy theory? You sir are a moron.

It is incredible, isn't it? Democrats promise not only free entry but to allow sex traffickers to keep any children they kidnap and then ass hats like Dagosa don't believe anyone would do that. These are the dumbest, most amoral people on the planet

In a democracy no one is a slave of the government - everyone is the government.

Grow the fuck up. First, "everyone" isn't the government, only the majority. We the minority are road kill to an oppressively majority tyranny who freely rob us and remove our liberty.

And yes, Democrats think that you can create a ubiquitous government and keep it subservient to them as it becomes ever more powerful. They are fools.

And more basically, in the meantime Democrats are constantly giving up their freedom to be cared for because government is smarter than they are

In which film do you live? Speedy Gonzales and Roadrunner vs AI 1 and airforce 1? 50 miles under the ocean? Don't play Go - go tango? ...

In a democracy no one is a slave of the government - everyone is the government.

Grow the fuck up. First, "everyone" isn't the government, only the majority. We the minority are road kill to an oppressively majority tyranny who freely rob us and remove our liberty.

And yes, Democrats think that you can create a ubiquitous government and keep it subservient to them as it becomes ever more powerful. They are fools.

And more basically, in the meantime Democrats are constantly giving up their freedom to be cared for because government is smarter than they are

In which film do you live? Speedy Gonzales and Roadrunner vs AI 1 and airforce 1? 50 miles under the ocean? Don't play Go - go tango? ...

Yes, you live in the world people where the majority don't trod on the minority and government loves us all. We don't need fossil fuels because we can use unicorn farts. You're all over this

And yet, we have an oligarchy and are slaves while mistakenly thinking we have democratic representation.

If you make yourselve to a slave then you are a slave. But an extremistic opinion makes you not to a slave. The most people wiLl just simple not share the nonsense, which you say.

And yet you fascists

Tomorrow is Sunday. Take your time, go into church and speak with god about your real problems and your lack of manners.

hysterically attack as racist anyone who stands between you and your government meal ticket. That while you call us naïve. What a joke you are

Forum List

Back