how would biden take my guns.

just imagining how the actual process would begin.
so far its political bluster. but communism is chipping away at democracy. other things constitutional are melting in the fakenews winds of liberal hysteria.
obama changed the constitution.

fake news is the enemy of conservative America.
journalism will make a fabulous comeback.

do they have a ... "plan" for rounding up ar 15's

i still need mine, so im keeping it (them)..

So you're fine with laws restricting buying guns, ammo and coming down on you if you try to defend yourself with a gun as long as they don't go door to door and confiscate them? Seriously?
it's like the old chesnut "we've established you are a prostitute, now we're just negotiating the price".

How is it like that?

Your OP implies they aren't coming and confiscating your guns, so it's fine. I pointed out there's a lot they can do to cancel the usefulness and persecute you for them, like charging you for murder if you shoot someone who breaks into your home and making it pretty much impossible to carry your guns in defense outside your home.

You you get my point or not?
Nonsense.

None of that is going to happen.

Correct, because the assholes who try and implement it will get shot to pieces. But they are absolutely going to try. After all, beto is sending others to do his dirty work.
agreed.. the same reason i don't take liberal death threats seriously.. now if they were cops and military...

but they're not, thank goodness.

so far its political bluster. but communism is chipping away at democracy. other things constitutional are melting in the fakenews winds of liberal hysteria.

So you're fine with laws restricting buying guns, ammo and coming down on you if you try to defend yourself with a gun as long as they don't go door to door and confiscate them? Seriously?
it's like the old chesnut "we've established you are a prostitute, now we're just negotiating the price".

How is it like that?

Your OP implies they aren't coming and confiscating your guns, so it's fine. I pointed out there's a lot they can do to cancel the usefulness and persecute you for them, like charging you for murder if you shoot someone who breaks into your home and making it pretty much impossible to carry your guns in defense outside your home.

again Vermont and Florida have no gun laws. i still carry quietly when im in DC. it's worth the civil disobedience. (walden pond)

Your OP asked if they are coming for our guns. I answered your question. They don't have to. I told you just a few of the things they do in many places across the country now

I don't see how anything you've said makes Democrats not a threat to our gun rights. They're aiming to change the constitution by stacking the courts and having leftist justices just remove our rights.

They don't have to go door to door
they do, the only question is when and how. those are grand logistics, even for lofty liberals.

If you think the only threat to gun ownership is coming door to door, sleep easy until you realize that you were wrong
they wouldn't make it across the first covered bridge..

They aren't coming to your house, as I keep pointing out. They will pick us off one by one if you ever try to use it to defend yourself, your family or your property

No one is taking your guns, it's another rightwing lie.

CBS News is propelling another Right Wing lie....

Biden calls on Congress to ban assault weapons and institute other gun restrictions
February 15, 2021

In a statement from the White House, Mr. Biden on Sunday asked Congress to pass laws requiring background checks on all gun sales, banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, and eliminating immunity for gun manufacturers.

If Biden and the Democrats pass legislation / an EO ordering every American to register every owned gun and the location of their firearms, what % of Americans would comply? Would you?

How is it like that?

again Vermont and Florida have no gun laws. i still carry quietly when im in DC. it's worth the civil disobedience. (walden pond)

Your OP asked if they are coming for our guns. I answered your question. They don't have to. I told you just a few of the things they do in many places across the country now

I don't see how anything you've said makes Democrats not a threat to our gun rights. They're aiming to change the constitution by stacking the courts and having leftist justices just remove our rights.

they do, the only question is when and how. those are grand logistics, even for lofty liberals.

If you think the only threat to gun ownership is coming door to door, sleep easy until you realize that you were wrong

They aren't coming to your house, as I keep pointing out. They will pick us off one by one if you ever try to use it to defend yourself, your family or your property
it was a rhetorical trick question thread kazman..
i carry, not worried. another slgan from my newparty. srarts on flag day at the base of the old Washington monument, ill bet my blog on it being a beUtiful sunny Trump day..

How is it like that?

it was a rhetorical trick question thread kazman..
i carry, not worried. another slgan from my newparty. srarts on flag day at the base of the old Washington monument, ill bet my blog on it being a beUtiful sunny Trump day..
the fabulous President Donald Trump was born on flagdayUSA

but we'll just relagate that to that conspiracy section for now,

At gunpoint.

For some odd reason your comment “at gunpoint” reminded me of the Branch Davidians standoff.

View attachment 458254
Really were you there?

I watched it burn on live TV. It wouldn’t call the effort a success for gun grabbers.

1993 February 28
ATF raids Branch Davidian compound

At Mount Carmel in Waco, Texas, agents of the U.S. Treasury Department’s Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) launch a raid against the Branch Davidian compound as part of an investigation into illegal possession of firearms and explosives by the Christian cult.

As the agents attempted to penetrate the complex, gunfire erupted, beginning an extended gun battle that left four ATF agents dead and 15 wounded. Six Branch Davidians were fatally wounded, and several more were injured, including David Koresh, the cult’s founder and leader. After 45 minutes of shooting, the ATF agents withdrew, and a cease-fire was negotiated over the telephone. The operation, which involved more than 100 ATF agents, was the one of the largest ever mounted by the bureau and resulted in the highest casualties of any ATF operation.

***snip***

Koresh and at least 80 of his followers, including 22 children, died during the federal government’s second disastrous assault on Mount Carmel. The FBI and Justice Department maintained there was conclusive evidence that the Branch Davidian members ignited the fire, citing an eyewitness account and various forensic data. Of the gunfire reported during the fire, the government argued that the Davidians were either killing each other as part of a suicide pact or were killing dissenters who attempted to escape the Koresh-ordered suicide by fire. Most of the surviving Branch Davidians contested this official position, as do some critics in the press and elsewhere, whose charges against the ATF and FBI’s handling of the Waco standoff ranged from incompetence to premeditated murder. In 1999, the FBI admitted that they used tear-gas grenades in the assault,

If Biden and the Democrats pass legislation / an EO ordering every American to register every owned gun and the location of their firearms, what % of Americans would comply? Would you?
lol.. well we have so far.. this ends with bleeding heart liberals.. wishing the knew America and guns.

o here we go.....son was over the other day..wanting any ammo i had...for shotgun...i gave him what little i had...then hubby reveals he just purchased 600 rounds and wanted more...i am like wtf? i am hiding my fucking ammo in kitchen..they will never look there
There is no shortage of shotgun shells where I am. 30 cal., 9mm, 5.56, 44, 45, 357, 38, 7.62--pretty much all of those are really tough to find though.

How is it like that?

Marijuana was illegal everywhere in the US for decades but enough people simply ignored those laws long enough and often enough, in great enough numbers, that now it's legal in a lot of places, and getting more so every day.
And stoners are less likely to shoot you full of holes for kicking their door down, as well.

They passed laws requiring that in NY and CT and compliance was less than 5%...... and those guns were already registered and the owners known to the government. People still ignored their bullshit.

How is it like that?

Marijuana was illegal everywhere in the US for decades but enough people simply ignored those laws long enough and often enough, in great enough numbers, that now it's legal in a lot of places, and getting more so every day.
And stoners are less likely to shoot you full of holes for kicking their door down, as well.
it's still a felony in Vermont where i grow my own medicine..

How is it like that?

it's still a felony in Vermont where i grow my own medicine..
oregon cant just vote heroin and cocaine fentynal legal for oklahoma... etc.

They passed laws requiring that in NY and CT and compliance was less than 5%...... and those guns were already registered and the owners known to the government. People still ignored their bullshit.
you've just rung the bell on the grandfather clause.
the constitution is full of them. thats why i wish we had a supreme court whichlike journalism, seems to be AWOL. or just eclipsed by liberal fantasy.

Forum List

Back