How would leftists write the Second Ammendment?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Let me remind us all the verbiage of the 2nd Ammendment.

“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.”

This seems fine to me. Lefties, what do you want it to say? Be specific and write the words.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed by the federal government.
the states can be a threat just like the feds,,

It is easy as heck to get a CCW permit in Florida. Nearly impossible in New York. You make a great point.

Lefties want you to have no guns and no police. I think they want you to defend yourself with a shoe.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed by the federal government.

~~~~~~
It appaers that SCOTUS will be taking a shot at the draconian New York State Law restrictions regarding Conceal Carry permitting.

~~~~~~
It appaers that SCOTUS will be taking a shot at the draconian New York State Law restrictions regarding Conceal Carry permitting.

it will end up to be a nation wide decision,,,

I would say that if you live in a blue state that takes away your gun rights...move to a blue state.
No shit?!?!? You figured that out on your own?!?!?!
Do you and Progressive Hunter kiss in public, yet?
condescending-wonka-Excellent enlightening opinions.png

~~~~~~

it will end up to be a nation wide decision,,,

Hopeful the majority will vote in the same manner that Justice Scalia would have voted. The same ruling as that of District of Columbia vs. Heller
See:
District of Columbia v. Heller - Wikipedia

The Left would write it thus:

Guns for us the Leftist scum, and none for thou, you peasants you.

The right to own projectile weapons shall carry an enhanced level of personal responsibility regarding use, competence, safety, quantity and utility of weapons. The federal government shall have the responsibility to promote the responsible ownership, use and trade of firearms and ammunition and have broad powers to prohibit their use in criminal activity, terrorism and insurgency.

It is easy as heck to get a CCW permit in Florida. Nearly impossible in New York. You make a great point.

Lefties want you to have no guns and no police. I think they want you to defend yourself with a shoe.
Due to my foot odor, my shoes are lethal weapons.

~~~~~~

There goes that law.

About time, the 'may issue' scheme needs to go. A ban for all that are not part of the connected is all may issue means for many of these places and that is unacceptable.

I'll take my shot:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.

Forum List

Back