🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How would the Republican Party justify this?

the fairness doctrine would solve the problem... news networks would be required to give all sides of the issue being reported on.

AND NO our founders did NOT WANT a government run press.... we have a FREE FROM GOVERNMENT press, a free press.... in this Nation, NOT a government run propaganda press like Russia, North Korea, Saudi Arabia and many other NON-FREE countries....

what is wrong with you?

1. Fairness doctrine? Your support of censorship is noted.

2. It is funny when liberals cite the Founding Fathers. If the Founding Fathers had to deal with liberals like we have today, they would have challenged you to a duel and fucking killed you. If not just bullwhipped you out of town as a degenerate.

3. Nothing in wrong with me. Trump raised a valid point about the effect the anti-Americanism of the American press is having on our international standing. You have not addressed it, because you cannot. It is self evident.
HOW was the fairness doctrine censorship?

YOu plan to shut down broadcasters if they do not say what you want them to say.

Censorship.

D'uh.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

uhhhh, NO.... that isn't how it works.....

And President Trump would not need any of this if he would simply answer the press when they ask him for his comment on the news stories they do....

Every single news article written, he or his staff or someone in the admin press office is shown their article BEFORE IT GOES TO PRINT and asked if they want to comment or clarify their news story and THE Trump Team NEVER DO COMMENT..... the only administration that I know of that never gives their take?? It's baffling that they do not want their side or view be shown to all of the American people????

The only reason I can think of is if they do give comment like all other administrations, Trump thinks he then can't call it FAKE NEWS...... how petty and immature can you get?

Do you remember when the press lied and said that President Trump said that some white supremacists were "very fine people"?

Your pretense that the media is not the problem, would be laughable, if it were not so disgusting.

He said just that in trying to cover for his white supremacist base

1. Fairness doctrine? Your support of censorship is noted.

2. It is funny when liberals cite the Founding Fathers. If the Founding Fathers had to deal with liberals like we have today, they would have challenged you to a duel and fucking killed you. If not just bullwhipped you out of town as a degenerate.

3. Nothing in wrong with me. Trump raised a valid point about the effect the anti-Americanism of the American press is having on our international standing. You have not addressed it, because you cannot. It is self evident.

YOu plan to shut down broadcasters if they do not say what you want them to say.

Censorship.

D'uh.

And President Trump would not need any of this if he would simply answer the press when they ask him for his comment on the news stories they do....

Every single news article written, he or his staff or someone in the admin press office is shown their article BEFORE IT GOES TO PRINT and asked if they want to comment or clarify their news story and THE Trump Team NEVER DO COMMENT..... the only administration that I know of that never gives their take?? It's baffling that they do not want their side or view be shown to all of the American people????

The only reason I can think of is if they do give comment like all other administrations, Trump thinks he then can't call it FAKE NEWS...... how petty and immature can you get?

Do you remember when the press lied and said that President Trump said that some white supremacists were "very fine people"?

Your pretense that the media is not the problem, would be laughable, if it were not so disgusting.

Sure. All 8k of them.

You fucking asshole.

I don't know about that. I'd have thought people supporting monuments to white supremacists were white supremacists.

I don't know about that. I'd have thought people supporting monuments to white supremacists were white supremacists.

Your ignorant opinion on that, does not change the fact that the media lied so much that they created a false narrative.

And that was ONE example. That shows the practical and ethical need for ANY alternative, even a government one.

Let's pretend that we wasted several days with you insisting that that was an isolated incident, and I countered that silly idea with example after example.

And skip to the next step, where you try to change the subject.

Censorship.

D'uh.

Sure. All 8k of them.

You fucking asshole.
the ''some fine people on both sides'' was a dog whistle praise for the white supremacists and neo nazis...... it may not be what President Trump meant, but the white supremacists most certainly took it that way by what they were posting right after he said it.... And President Trump would not clarify of who he meant...

it would no longer be A FREE PRESS, where they can report on whatever they want, whenever they want....

it would be spitting in the face of our founders who knew the need for a FREE from GOVERNMENT PRESS, so much so that they gave constitutional protection to them...

we would be like Russia, or Saudi Arabia, or North Korea where the gvt controls the press and only tells us government propaganda and not the truth....

THAT'S WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT.

jimminee cricket, this abomination in the oval office needs to go somewhere else.... get out of the USA....

Moscow has plenty of fans of his, where he could live happily ever after!!!
The end of our free press would be a rightwing dream come true.
You think we have a free press? ROFLMAO....poor brainwashed lemming.
yes we do.... they are not controlled in what they say or write, by our government... our government does not own them.... they can choose to have their own bias, FOX biases right, MSNBC left, talk radio is far right, CNN is less biased than MSNBC, the Washington Post is left, the Washington Times is right, the New York Times is left, the New York Post is far right....

And being biased is what our press has always been from the beginning.... it does not mean it is FAKE NEWS.... and some times they change their lean, especially when owners change hands and new Editors are put in.... or if they have a favored President that is from the opposite bias... they tend to cut them a break...

it would no longer be A FREE PRESS, where they can report on whatever they want, whenever they want....

it would be spitting in the face of our founders who knew the need for a FREE from GOVERNMENT PRESS, so much so that they gave constitutional protection to them...

we would be like Russia, or Saudi Arabia, or North Korea where the gvt controls the press and only tells us government propaganda and not the truth....

jimminee cricket, this abomination in the oval office needs to go somewhere else.... get out of the USA....

yes we do.... they are not controlled in what they say or write, by our government... our government does not own them.... they can choose to have their own bias, FOX biases right, MSNBC left, talk radio is far right, CNN is less biased than MNSBC, the Washington Post is left, the Washington Times is right, the New York Times is left, the New York Post is far right....

And being biased is what our press has always been from the beginning.... it does not mean it is FAKE NEWS.... and some times they change their lean, especially when owners change hands and new Editors are put in.... or if they have a favored President that is from the opposite bias... they tend to cut them a break...
And NPR is funded by the government right? So we already have government funded/owned media...don't see any uproars and ALL media channels on TV are owned by 6 HUGE corporations ALL of which are owned or controlled by Jews. Just because there is a SLIGHT difference in their supposed ideologies. Even Fox isn't very Pro Trump at times....its the ONLY one I can stomach to watch at times.

Censorship.

D'uh.

Sure. All 8k of them.

You fucking asshole.
the ''some fine people on both sides'' was a dog whistle praise for the white supremacists and neo nazis...... it may not be what President Trump meant, but the white supremacists most certainly took it that way by what they were posting right after he said it.... And President Trump would not clarify of who he meant...

THe President explicitly and clearly and very strongly stated that he comment was NOT about white supremacists.

Any the media lied about it.

Do you support that lie? Do you think it was right of the media to lie to the American people, falsely telling them that their President was defending white supremacists?

Answer as clearly as the President did. I won't fucking lie about what you answer.

Yes, or fucking no.

yes we do.... they are not controlled in what they say or write, by our government... our government does not own them.... they can choose to have their own bias, FOX biases right, MSNBC left, talk radio is far right, CNN is less biased than MNSBC, the Washington Post is left, the Washington Times is right, the New York Times is left, the New York Post is far right....

And NPR is funded by the government right? So we already have government funded/owned media...don't see any uproars and ALL media channels on TV are owned by 6 HUGE corporations ALL of which are owned or controlled by Jews. Just because there is a SLIGHT difference in their supposed ideologies. Even Fox isn't very Pro Trump at times....its the ONLY one I can stomach to watch at times.
I have no problem with the owners being Jews or whatever, but I do have a problem with our media being consolidated.... big corps even now owning what once was the local news stations or the local press or local radio.

Last edited:
THe President explicitly and clearly and very strongly stated that he comment was NOT about white supremacists.
do you have a link or video of him explicitly saying that... and not reneging it, the next day?

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

I have no problem with the owners being Jews or whatever, but I do have a problem with our media being consolidated.... big corps even now owning what once was the local news stations or the local press or local radio.
Well we do have that in agreement then,and I think President Trump agrees on that as well.

That's not what "free press" means.

Being part of the press means that you have a responsibility to report unbiased and factual information.

https://conseildepresse.qc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/derp_EN.pdf

It's a Canadian website but the information holds true here. If the press is going to lie, obfuscate, make shit up, etc then they lose their rights to a free press. Or they should. Their job is to report factual accurate information. They've been proven wrong so much lately that they're not the press, they're the 3rd hand of the liberal party. If they WOULD report factual information and be non-biased, FNC would never have come to fruition. There was no room for any other media outlet in the 90's to report the same shit. But no, they reported shit TOTALLY differently and quickly flew to number 1 in everything and stayed there for decades. Why? Because people were tired of the slant in the news.

The backbone of any democracy is an independent, professional and responsible media. Their role is to inform, criticize and stimulate debate. ... For the media to be credible it has to take responsibility for getting its facts right.

Members of the press have a responsibility to protect their publication's integrity, which means reporting impartial and honest news stories. It is critical that every journalist's position as an honorable, trustworthy reporter remain intact so the public can count on a reliable news source. Stories labeled as news should be free of the author's personal views.

Censorship.

D'uh.

Sure. All 8k of them.

You fucking asshole.
It’s what Trump meant.

And Trump is as usual wrong – there are no white supremacists or neo-Nazis who are ‘fine people.’

Your ignorant opinion on that, does not change the fact that the media lied so much that they created a false narrative.

And that was ONE example. That shows the practical and ethical need for ANY alternative, even a government one.

Let's pretend that we wasted several days with you insisting that that was an isolated incident, and I countered that silly idea with example after example.

Your problem is that trump did actually say that the white nationalists are very fine people. The media didn't make that up. In fact, the media doesn't make things up. They get things wrong from time to time but they don't make things up. At least not the legitimate media.

Just because you don't want to believe it doesn't mean it's not true.

Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People on Both Sides' - The Atlantic

Apparently meaning. Used to say you have read or been told something although you are not certain it is true. Many don't seem to know what the word means so I thought I would share it.

I'm sure I'd be able to respond if I could work out what you're blathering about.

Forum List

Back