How would you liberals like this sign to pop up in your neighborhood ?

I find it VERY telling that so far...nobody on the left has answered the question. Shall it be repeated?

HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD BE OK IF THIS SIGN WAS PUT UP ALL OVER YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD?

Maybe if I made it bigger so you could see the question word by word?

shariahcontrol.jpg

'Moderate' Muslims would patrol the neighborhoods and enforce these Sharia laws......this is not assimilation because many of the Sharia laws go against our American freedoms.....this would be essentially establishing a separate country within the U.S...... complete with separate Muslim laws and rules enforced by their own people and their shariah courts......it's the Muslim way....Muslims place the Koran above the U.S. Constitution.....as well as any other country's laws that are not shariah-compliant....

You can volunteer to follow any set of laws you want

That is what religious laws do. You see it with Christians, Amish, Jews, Mormons

It is only when Muslims do it that Republicans are terrified

You can NOT follow just any set of laws you want in America.....NOT when they are in conflict with American laws......out of what crazy leftie source did you get that idea....?

Very true.....US Laws take presidence over religious laws

But what do you do when the accused and the victim go to a religious court for resolution?

shariahcontrol.jpg

'Moderate' Muslims would patrol the neighborhoods and enforce these Sharia laws......this is not assimilation because many of the Sharia laws go against our American freedoms.....this would be essentially establishing a separate country within the U.S...... complete with separate Muslim laws and rules enforced by their own people and their shariah courts......it's the Muslim way....Muslims place the Koran above the U.S. Constitution.....as well as any other country's laws that are not shariah-compliant....
It wouldn't unless a lot, a lot of other things happened first.

In my neighborhood I think some drunk rock-n-rollers, playing dice, while smoking, and shooting up, in high heals, would just rip them down and probably kick the ass of the prick who tried to post them.

I find it VERY telling that so far...nobody on the left has answered the question. Shall it be repeated?

How would I feel?

I'd ignore it if I didn't feel like complying.

Well I'm not a liberal, but I'd feel amused that anyone would think putting up a sign meant anything.

This incident crystallized in a single afternoon what happens when a sovereign nation relinquishes legal control of portions of its territory. So-called “No Go Zones” have become ominously commonplace across Europe: These are places that are effectively off-limits not only to non-Muslims but to the law enforcement and security forces of the country as well. In France, they go by the anodyne name of “Zones Urbaines Sensibles” (ZUS).

By 2006, there were already over 750 of them and they were helpfully published on the internet, complete with town, neighborhood and street information. In Britain, where Islamic law has been enforceable nationwide since 2008, there are dozens of No Go Zones, including all-Muslim enclaves in the London boroughs of Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest and Bradford where “Shariah Zone” stickers went up on utility poles and lamp posts in July 2011.

No-Go Zone in Dearborn: Where Islam Rules & Christians Are Stoned | Clarion Project
Ah, fer Chirst's sake, the gays'd suit the daylights outta them.

shariahcontrol.jpg

Love to see them try.

If anyone designated a neighbohood a "Sharia" zone, I suspect it would be a new city park very soon as all the houses in the neighborhood would mysteriously burn to the ground.

shariahcontrol.jpg

Where, outside of your fevered imagination, does this actually exist? In the Real World, not some RW site's Photoshop.

shariahcontrol.jpg

I'd dislike it just as much as I would dislike these signs.

irish.gif

racism.jpg

Last edited:
shariahcontrol.jpg

Sounds like you're trying to infringe on people's religious freedoms.

so you support a 'religion' that would set up its own separate state in America....?
I don't support any organized religion. I'm just responding how republicans have responded in the past to similar questions.

shariahcontrol.jpg

Sharia law is religious law,

just like the kind American conservatives like you want to trump our law.

This incident crystallized in a single afternoon what happens when a sovereign nation relinquishes legal control of portions of its territory. So-called “No Go Zones” have become ominously commonplace across Europe: These are places that are effectively off-limits not only to non-Muslims but to the law enforcement and security forces of the country as well. In France, they go by the anodyne name of “Zones Urbaines Sensibles” (ZUS).

By 2006, there were already over 750 of them and they were helpfully published on the internet, complete with town, neighborhood and street information. In Britain, where Islamic law has been enforceable nationwide since 2008, there are dozens of No Go Zones, including all-Muslim enclaves in the London boroughs of Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest and Bradford where “Shariah Zone” stickers went up on utility poles and lamp posts in July 2011.

No-Go Zone in Dearborn: Where Islam Rules & Christians Are Stoned | Clarion Project

All those districts should make a sudden, first and last acquaintence of Mrs. O'Leary's cow.

I wouldn't give a shit.

Why should care I about stickers on lampposts?

I can not imagine having a sign like that up and people following it in a city

If the property legally belonged to the group, and only the people in that group used the law for their own religion
We already have or had communes like that already..

Forum List

Back