How would you like to be the pilot landing on an aircraft carrier?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
This pilot has videos of him taking off the Aircraft Carrier and others as well. This time you can feel like you are the pilot landing the jet onto the Aircraft Carrier. This pilot does a fine job teaching you what to do. I will post in a different video of him taking off. I hope you like this and get some value from it.

Cessna 152 pilot here. First thing, try to align with the carrier for an "against the wind" landing. Lower landing flaps all the way. Now you have a stall speed of about 50 MPH IAS. There's no tailhook so you've got to precise. Try to touch the wheels at the earliest possible portion of the flight deck. When the gear touches down, raise the flaps, close the throttle. When all three wheels are on the deck, slam on the brakes.
Stop in front of the Tower, get out of the Cessna, shut it down and tie it down, then listen to the Navy jet pilots call your aircraft a "Widowmaker" with a laugh.
Please don't push it overboard, Captain! Just fuel it up and I'll take off for Honolulu. :)

This pilot has videos of him taking off the Aircraft Carrier and others as well. This time you can feel like you are the pilot landing the jet onto the Aircraft Carrier. This pilot does a fine job teaching you what to do. I will post in a different video of him taking off. I hope you like this and get some value from it.

I actually know one. I asked him that question. He mentioned how many "night traps" he'd flown onto carriers and said his asshole was so tight you couldn't drive a pin into it with a sledgehammer - TRUE STORY ;)

Forum List

Back