Howard Schultz question, and differnet from blackroot's pro trump thread

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Let's assume for a moment that the dems do nominate someone who supports medicare for all and free college tuition ... neither of which I support.

Trump is going to win more than 40% of the vote and carry every deep red state like Idaho, the Dakotas, Wyo and throughout the deep south. Those states are off the board.

Assume Trump wins 40% of the vote in Pa, Mich and Wisc. How can Schultz or a liberal dem get 41% if both run?

Schultz was on The View today and got politely roasted. I never watch the View, but my wife called me over. He has an idealistic view of politics, that he will be the champion of the independent middle with Reagan democrats and never-Trumper RINOs. Sounds nice, except politics is a team sport and he doesn't have a team.
McCain asked him if he was pro-life or pro-choice? He dodged. Maybe if you have enough money you actually can split the baby, but I doubt it. He's worth $3.1b about the same as Trump.
Howard Schultz - Wikipedia

Schultz was on The View today and got politely roasted. I never watch the View, but my wife called me over. He has an idealistic view of politics, that he will be the champion of the independent middle with Reagan democrats and never-Trumper RINOs. Sounds nice, except politics is a team sport and he doesn't have a team.
McCain asked him if he was pro-life or pro-choice? He dodged. Maybe if you have enough money you actually can split the baby, but I doubt it. He's worth $3.1b about the same as Trump.
Howard Schultz - Wikipedia
I don't see the difference between this guy and Bloomberg on the issues. And Bloomberg at least has the stones to run as a center left democrat. I doubt he can get the nomination, but he'd be by far my choice. But he'll at least limit increases in soc sec and medicare to reduce deficits. I'm over 60, so it's not really in my interest, but there's no real option but that AND increasing revenues. I don't see the dems nominating that even though Obama and Biden were for it a few years back.

Thnaks for the response

Forum List

Back