Zone1 Howdy

beautress , you have NO CLUE the issue I have with pooterhead. None. Butt the fuck out. This has NOTHING to do with her stances on abortion (which is murder in my own opinion), nor whatever else the fuck you said. This is not about me "hating women". I am a woman. Duh. This is about PERSONAL interactions between she and I....on the open board AND IN PRIVATE which she hides, lies about, and pretends to be miss innocent and mean old Gracie is a "troll" to her when I call her on her lies. No. Mean Old Gracie loathes liars, fakes, and assholes..of which she is. I asked her if I could PROVE her lies from pms, but instead she put me on ignore she she could run and hide then blame ME for not taking her shit which she spreads all over this board.

But you go ahead and suck up her bullsit. Frankly, I am surprised at you. AND FUCKING FURTHERMORE, this has NOTHING to do with whomever helped me. I am fucking sick and tired of it being thrown in my face that a donation was made for me, of which I DID NOT ASK FOR. That charity donation thing was started by Michelle420 and advertised by Kat UNBEKNOWNST TO ME until it was already going. Was/am I thankful? Yes. Very much so. But does that mean I am to change a PERSONAL feud to grovel to someone like pooterhead or anyone else? HEll fucking NO IT DOES NOT. She wasn't even at this board then. So why the fuck would you even bring it up and throw it in my face.

Fuck you too then. I never ever EVER thought I would say that to you. Ever. But you chose to involve yourself in something you know nothing about between her and I, so therefore....you are now someone I don't even want to know any more. And THAT is hurtful to me. But I'll live.

And just for the record..I have stated many times I will repay whomever donated. Step right up, people. If you want your money back, say fucking so. I'm sick of this shit.

Last edited:
Y'all can keep your pooterhead. Fuck it. I stopped posting here mainly due to her. I can stay gone even more. Enjoy her. Until its YOUR turn she befriends on the boards then bashes the fuck out of them in pms.

Good luck.

Y'all can keep your pooterhead. Fuck it. I stopped posting here mainly due to her. I can stay gone even more. Enjoy her. Until its YOUR turn she befriends on the boards then bashes the fuck out of them in pms.

Good luck.
I don't know who pooterhead is. LOL

But Yes it is correct me and Kat ran the gofundme for your Paradise fire losses.

But Yes it is correct me and Kat ran the gofundme for your Paradise fire losses.
Pooterhead=Potterhead which she used as a nic, then changed it to DoctorsWife, then changed it again to FJB.

She is usually ignored by me, but sometimes, depending on the thread, I hit the "show ignored" and there she is with her bullshit. And I am not one to stay silent when burned and that bitch burned not only me, but others as well. INCLUDING staff. She lies. I loathe liars. Errors? No prob. Flat out LIES? Oh hell no.

Not sure what to do about this situation now. FZ folks helped me out a lot thanks to you and kat. I never speak ill of that place any more because of their kindness in my time of need that I DID NOT ADVERTISE. I was so thankful...but ashamed at the same time. I am very independent but at that time...it was awful and I did accept the help KNOWING someone would shove it in my face eventually. I was just shocked and surprised it came from Beautress too. Today. Almost 4 YEARS LATER. Over that skank FJB who is probably gloating to those she "follows" and sucks ass on to have "friends" to come to her defense against Mean Old Gracie.
Most of y'all know me. I don't pick on folks unless picked on first. The hatred I feel for her goes deep because she tried to turn me against others. When I called her on it...she LIED about it.

I miss being here. But I hate it too. She is just another conhog/pigman in female form in my opinion.

The stab from Beautress hit hard. I may read now and then, but I am more soured about being here now than I was before. And it makes me.....depressed and sad. So....no more from me for awhile. I have enough to deal with in my personal life without giving Skank FJB more gloat power.

Pooterhead=Potterhead which she used as a nic, then changed it to DoctorsWife, then changed it again to FJB.

She is usually ignored by me, but sometimes, depending on the thread, I hit the "show ignored" and there she is with her bullshit. And I am not one to stay silent when burned and that bitch burned not only me, but others as well. INCLUDING staff. She lies. I loathe liars. Errors? No prob. Flat out LIES? Oh hell no.

Not sure what to do about this situation now. FZ folks helped me out a lot thanks to you and kat. I never speak ill of that place any more because of their kindness in my time of need that I DID NOT ADVERTISE. I was so thankful...but ashamed at the same time. I am very independent but at that time...it was awful and I did accept the help KNOWING someone would shove it in my face eventually. I was just shocked and surprised it came from Beautress too. Today. Almost 4 YEARS LATER. Over that skank FJB who is probably gloating to those she "follows" and sucks ass on to have "friends" to come to her defense against Mean Old Gracie.
Most of y'all know me. I don't pick on folks unless picked on first. The hatred I feel for her goes deep because she tried to turn me against others. When I called her on it...she LIED about it.

I miss being here. But I hate it too. She is just another conhog/pigman in female form in my opinion.

The stab from Beautress hit hard. I may read now and then, but I am more soured about being here now than I was before. And it makes me.....depressed and sad. So....no more from me for awhile. I have enough to deal with in my personal life without giving Skank FJB more gloat power.
You should not be bullied into silence. I do not have faith in the staff, they protect each other and allow some in their own crew to bully and or be dishonest.

They also get to use their power and you cannot ignore them. I always scroll past them but when they @ you or if they quote you they force you to look at them. This is a Power I don't have. Power tripping and no one says a word about this power imbalance.

Yet when I set boundaries asking them to stop they continue this behavior towards me anyway.

I did not know fjb was the doctors wife or the other name. What did she say?

Straight white and not looking for a fight
Wait till you meet JoeB.
Anyways...
a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle

That was Grouchy Gracie's nickname for me when I first came here since I was underneath a different username. I just ignore her because she has issues. 🙄

You should not be bullied into silence. I do not have faith in the staff, they protect each other and allow some in their own crew to bully and or be dishonest.

They also get to use their power and you cannot ignore them. I always scroll past them but when they @ you or if they quote you they force you to look at them. This is a Power I don't have. Power tripping and no one says a word about this power imbalance.

Yet when I set boundaries asking them to stop they continue this behavior towards me anyway.

I did not know fjb was the doctors wife or the other name. What did she say?

She's probably talking about the time that Coyote and I had that argument that's LONG in the past. Now I don't get involved in anybody else's fight and I don't ask them to get involved in mine and I suggest you do the same. Otherwise, you only have one side of the story to go by.

That was Grouchy Gracie's nickname for me when I first came here since I was underneath a different username. I just ignore her because she has issues. 🙄

She's probably talking about the time that Coyote and I had that argument that's LONG in the past. Now I don't get involved in anybody else's fight and I don't ask them to get involved in mine and I suggest you do the same. Otherwise, you only have one side of the story to go by.
She @ me to verify me and kat ran a gofundme. I have no idea what is going on between you. I get involved in other peoples fights if it involves pre-pub kids being abused.

beautress , you have NO CLUE the issue I have with pooterhead. None. Butt the fuck out. This has NOTHING to do with her stances on abortion (which is murder in my own opinion), nor whatever else the fuck you said. This is not about me "hating women". I am a woman. Duh. This is about PERSONAL interactions between she and I....on the open board AND IN PRIVATE which she hides, lies about, and pretends to be miss innocent and mean old Gracie is a "troll" to her when I call her on her lies. No. Mean Old Gracie loathes liars, fakes, and assholes..of which she is. I asked her if I could PROVE her lies from pms, but instead she put me on ignore she she could run and hide then blame ME for not taking her shit which she spreads all over this board.

But you go ahead and suck up her bullsit. Frankly, I am surprised at you. AND FUCKING FURTHERMORE, this has NOTHING to do with whomever helped me. I am fucking sick and tired of it being thrown in my face that a donation was made for me, of which I DID NOT ASK FOR. That charity donation thing was started by Michelle420 and advertised by Kat UNBEKNOWNST TO ME until it was already going. Was/am I thankful? Yes. Very much so. But does that mean I am to change a PERSONAL feud to grovel to someone like pooterhead or anyone else? HEll fucking NO IT DOES NOT. She wasn't even at this board then. So why the fuck would you even bring it up and throw it in my face.

Fuck you too then. I never ever EVER thought I would say that to you. Ever. But you chose to involve yourself in something you know nothing about between her and I, so therefore....you are now someone I don't even want to know any more. And THAT is hurtful to me. But I'll live.

And just for the record..I have stated many times I will repay whomever donated. Step right up, people. If you want your money back, say fucking so. I'm sick of this shit.
You're putting words and thoughts in my mouth that I did not say. You unfairly called the person down that you have centered your hatred on her religion. The First Amendment of the United States Constitution guarantees that person freedom of religion and of speech. Your overbearing use of hate and the F word on me and others is acknowledged as your second offense. Sayonara.

Last edited:
Excuse me for my defense of another person who believes in Jesus Christ on your introductory thread, Joe C. I don't do well when someone expropriates God's judgments for their own benefit. That said, I apologize and I won't do it again.

You're putting words and thoughts in my mouth that I did not say. You unfairly called the person down that you have centered your hatred on her religion. The First Amendment of the United States Constitution guarantees that person freedom of religion and of speech. Your overbearing use of hate and the F word on me and others is acknowledged as your second offense. Sayonara.
And you have unfairly JUDGED ME on MY religion, which is the same as hers. Christian. I just follow a different path.
I loathe her. If that is hate, ok. Guilty as charged. I have never used the F word on you. I never had reason to because I get along with you just fine. Or rather, did. And yes, I use the FUCK word often. Its who I am. Don't like it? Tough shit. I say shit too. And damn. And hell. You never had a problem with it before. Guess you do now. So no worries. I will no longer FUCKING speak to you or respond to you JUDGEMENTAL SHIT, so what the HELL? I'll haul my ASS our of your presence and all of us can be FUCKING happy, right?

Oh and sayonara to you too. Your ease at tossing me away while JUDGING me (isn't that a christian no no?) while claiming I am JUDGING someone else when you know NOTHING ABOUT our feud except what SHE probably whines to you in pm, says more than any of your empty bullSHIT you have dished to me for years and that I was stupid enough to believe was from your heart. Oh yes....as soon as you defended her, she pm'd you and cried and you fell for it. Ok. Good luck with that. You ain't the only one she does that to. Until you piss her off, then it will be YOUR fucking turn to be yapped about.

Fuck you. Toodles.

Forum List

Back