Zone1 Howdy

th

Welcome!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Straight white and not looking for a fight

welcome to our little slice of the interwebs, joeC. i am looking fwd quite enthusiastically to crossing paths with you on this here message board.

Oy. Never fails. Miss WannabeBadassChristianHypocrit just has to AGAIN talk about how tough she is (in her dreams) in a welcome thread. Careful with that one. She thinks this is romper room and rules all the toys while at the same time seeking polyps up staffs ass.

26735a19af172033a2698a138ffcb87e.jpg

Oy. Never fails. Miss WannabeBadassChristianHypocrit just has to AGAIN talk about how tough she is (in her dreams) in a welcome thread. Careful with that one. She thinks this is romper room and rules all the toys while at the same time seeking polyps up staffs ass.

26735a19af172033a2698a138ffcb87e.jpg
Did it ever occur to you that "Miss WannabeBadassChristianHypocrit" may have been very generous to a GoFundMe project on this board? Or saved a million unborn babies from an excruciating death by way of her opposition to abortion after reading numerous biblical warnings about getting rid of the unborn because they are protected by God's love even after a forgettable torture to leave this world before they could fight back the bully trying to pierce her brain? Please channel your fierce hatred for women to your priest, not friends who have supported you through thick and thin, because it's a pretty nasty look on that child's face for something that may not be connected to your desire to punish somebody whose caring you know next to nothing about.

Did it ever occur to you that "Miss WannabeBadassChristianHypocrit" may have been very generous to a GoFundMe project on this board? Or saved a million unborn babies from an excruciating death by way of her opposition to abortion after reading numerous biblical warnings about getting rid of the unborn because they are protected by God's love even after a forgettable torture to leave this world before they could fight back the bully trying to pierce her brain? Please channel your fierce hatred for women to your priest, not friends who have supported you through thick and thin, because it's a pretty nasty look on that child's face for something that may not be connected to your desire to punish somebody whose caring you know next to nothing about.

Thank you very much, but Gracie is just a troll I keep on ignore. :) (She always accuses me of seeking attention yet she won't shut up about the fact that I'm so terrible to everyone so that they can hear her opinions about me. Ironic isn't it? 😆)

Forum List

Back