🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How’s That Wind Power Working Out for You?

I read somewhere that all the energy produced by wind and solar is about equal to the energy needed to produce and maintain more wind and solar infrastructure. So it's really an exercise in futility.
The claim that producing wind turbines and solar PV panels is consuming excessive amounts of natural resources - and here, electrical power - is demonstrably false.

You will never change the minds of anyone because the facts do not support you ideology.

Simple stuff, like not being able to tell us how much was spent

Can you explain what bearing your question has on the science of AGW?

I asked about the costs of renewables? A stretch on you to ask what an expence question has to do with AGW.

What bearing does cost have to do with the science of AGW? Well, you science says CO2 is the problem, and if that is true the solution can never be to build inefficient renewables.

Inefficient, meaning you have to build more to do the same amount that a little efficient source of electricity provides.

Cost, the trillions of dollars being spent, is directly related to how much you are building and hence, the amount of CO2 you will create or have created.

The forever manufacturing of renewable by heavy industry has hence become the number one polluter of earth.

Nothing today, is destroying more.

The cost reflects the amount of pollution you are creating to fix what you believe is caused by pollution.

You are creating more pollution to address the cause of man made global warming, whuch is pollution?

Sorry, but the solution proves their is no man made global warming, nobody is going build the world's largest heavy industry, which is now the worlds largest polluter if they believe pollution is causing global warming.

The funny thing is, democrats attack corporations, banks, wall st., and yet these entities are profiting the most from the democrats policies.

You believe in AGW but you fail to grasp
HAHAHAHAaahaahaahaa... That would be the question you asked me a dozen times and screamed another dozen times about my refusal to answer. Perhaps this will jog your memory:

Elektra said:
More crap having nothing to do with my two simple questions.
I asked how much has been spent and how much you will spend.
You wont answer because you are simply ignorant, or stupid, or both.
How much.

My point all along was that the question was idiotic and completely irrelevant to the science of AGW, which is why I didn't bother to answer it. As I stated, it was precisely analogous to a four-year old asking his parents "How high is the sky".
Great, we shall revert to trolling and flaming.

You joined a discussion about Wind Power, not AGW.

Nice try at obfuscating your failure to comprehend what is going on.

Yes, the qyestion in a thread about wind power is not related to AGW.

Crick, failed to grasp that everybody is talking about wind power, not AGW.

Crick, you have no idea that wind power is not the science of AGW yet you copy and paste all kinds of crap that fyrther proves you know nothing.

Not at the moment. But the consensus is quite real and completely relevant.

there is no consensus, you have never proved the consenses, at best you post an opinion of a small group of people, you post their opinion.

That study you have so much trouble posting, shows that it is a lie to state their is a consenses.

Science is not a consenses

HAHAHAHAaahaahaahaa... That would be the question you asked me a dozen times and screamed another dozen times about my refusal to answer. Perhaps this will jog your memory:
Yes, the question, "How much",
I haven't spent one second attempting to answer your questions. As soon as I read them I knew they were bullshit. It's about as well formulated as the 4 year old that asks daddy "how high is the sky?"
I asked this if abu afk?

Now you jump in as if I was speaking to you.

Crick forgot which user account to respond with.

Nice job crick/abu afk multiple user account troll

how much is the cost, how much was spent

4th year old level questions and crick/abu afk can not answer.

Crick: ...how high is the sky?"

6,214 miles lil crick/abu afk, after that the atmosphere blends into space

Let us know if you have any other questions your 4 year old brain can not answer

I read somewhere that all the energy produced by wind and solar is about equal to the energy needed to produce and maintain more wind and solar infrastructure. So it's really an exercise in futility.
My experience in industry and my education has proven industry can not be powered by weak inefficient wildly fluctuating dirty power.

The idea you can make a solar panel with solar powet is pure bullshit.

The claim that producing wind turbines and solar PV panels is consuming excessive amounts of natural resources - and here, electrical power - is demonstrably false.
Prove it, demonstrate it.

How would you even know. You cant fathom how high the sky is and you have no idea what is being proposed to be spent on renewables.

If you have no idea how much it costs you have no idea what is being built, how it is built, how much natural resources is needed.

But go ahead and demonstrate away. Use your own words, we dont need links for something you have just proclaimed to be easily proven false.

I asked this if abu afk?

Let us know if you have any other questions your 4 year old brain can not answer
I am Not Crick you moron.
Despite the fact he is educated and CORRECT ON AGW, etc... He indulges idiots like jc456 and ToadsterParrot I would not waste time on, and I have called him out publicly Twice on the useless practice.

`

I am Not Crick you moron.
Despite the fact he is educated and CORRECT ON AGW, etc... He indulges idiots like jc456 and ToadsterParrot I would not waste time on, and I have called him out publicly Twice on the useless practice.

`
Obfuscating what we have figured out is all you are doing. Arguing wuth your other user accout on the open boards instead of a PM. You fool nobody.

Obfuscating what we have figured out is all you are doing. Arguing wuth your other user accout on the open boards instead of a PM. You fool nobody.
You think Abu AFAK and I are the same poster? This should be good for some laughs.

You think Abu AFAK and I are the same poster? This should be good for some laughs.
That is about all you can do, laugh. Crick/abu afk certainly cant answer questions that a four year old will ask. Crick did jump into my comments with abu afk as if I was speaking with crick.

How can anybody think crick and abu afk are 2 different people if they address comments not made to them specifically as if they were?

Crick is confused, Abu is a moron.
You are right, Crick jumps into a comment, made to abu afk, argues about it for days, and completly forgets what he/she is commenting about.

You can see why I can not distinguish one moron from the next.

Crick disagrees but can not explain why.

Abu afk disagrees but not only that, thinks random google searches is fact.

Crick has about the same level of stupidity but thinks google searches are science

I actuall miss old crock

Simple questions that the supporters of wind power will not answer.

How much was spent.
How will be spent.

Abu afk and crick have googled for the answer. The price is so astronomically high, they do not dare answer.

Google the following yourself and see

how much will renewables cost the world

I asked about the costs of renewables?
Your line of reasoning is like saying "food costs too much money, so you should stop buying food."

What are the costs of renewable power compared to the alternatives? That's what an honest and intelligent person would be asking.

Needless to say, none of the deniers are asking that. They're just screaming insults or tossing out dumb anecdotes. They're being either remarkably stupid, or deliberately dishonest.

What's great? Nobody cares. Renewables are still booming. The denier losers still ... lose. The USA still wins. Deniers can cry and lie all they want, and it doesn't change a thing.

I asked this if abu afk?

Dear Moron, I assume the mods can see IP addresses, or at least the general place/Server they are posting from. As most mbs can and do enforce.
I INVITE THEM TO PUBLICLY DISCLOSE IF TRUE, AS I ASSUME SOCK PUPPETS ARE A BANNABLE VIO.
IF WE ARE NOT, YOU AGREE TO RESIGN?

AGREED CHlCKEN SHlT?
'DEATH PENALTY' BET.
PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

`

`

Last edited:
Dear Moron, I assume the mods can see IP addresses, or at least the general place/Server they are posting from. As most mbs can and do enforce.
I INVITE THEM TO PUBLICLY DISCLOSE IF TRUE, AS I ASSUME SOCK PUPPETS ARE A BANNABLE VIO.
IF WE ARE NOT, YOU AGREE TO RESIGN?

AGREED CHlCKEN SHlT?
'DEATH PENALTY' BET.
PUT UP OR SHUT UP.
You assume? Mods are computer geeks?

I need not mention the intricacies of tcp/ip protocols and the ways they can be manipulated to laugh at your suggestion that a simple ip address lookup will prove you are not crick.

Hell, if you are not crick why not disagree with an emoji instead of suggesting a useless look at ip addresses.

What do you do for a living, security guard at walmart?

You assume? Mods are computer geeks?

I need not mention the intricacies of tcp/ip protocols and the ways they can be manipulated to laugh at your suggestion that a simple ip address lookup will prove you are not crick.

Hell, if you are not crick why not disagree with an emoji instead of suggesting a useless look at ip addresses.

What do you do for a living, security guard at walmart?
I assume Every good size mb has the tools to ID sock puppets and I've seen them removed many times.

I have been here since 2006. (the first few years only posting on the ME/Israel-Pal conflict)
Then mostly in the Science Section refuting Evolution deniers - still do to a lesser extent. but nothing like the lst few years. (2017-2021)
(similar and same people are Kweationists/Evo deniers like CrusaderClown, ChemMoron, etc)

Crick a member I see since 2014... don't even remember seeing him until recently.

He comes on the board and runs the section./ His posts at the end of many. Only ding used to do that.
Me never.
His style is wildly different (he'll post to anyone) while I do not waste my time with one line trolls shooting BBs.
I go for the biggest target possible, incl the mods.
I do not chit-chat as he does. Drives me crazy to watch him. I post 100%/180 degree rebuttal.
I make Kill Shots, while he patters along.
There is no similarity whatsoever except we both are AGW acknowledgers, like the vast majority of Scientists/Climate scientists.. and now the public as well.

Your charge is Stupid with no basis and Any 'gotcha' or even coherent evidence/similarity proffered.
(no doubt you're 'Stolen Election' too)

I am proud of my uniquely Poignant posts and don't want or need a pitter-patter alter ego.
You Moron.

So do we have a Bet or Not?
YES OR NO moron?
`
`

Last edited:

I asked this of abu afk?

Now you [Crick] jump in as if I was speaking to you.

Link? Where are your links on every comment you have made. Go back to your posts and provide links. When you are done I will post my link to ceres (the renewable industry lobbying corporation) and the democrat congresswoman, Ms Cortez.

Link? But Crick, you are the mouth for renwables, you know everything about renewables. Maybe you and afk can get together and count on your fingers to figure out how much has been spent on renewables, and the amount proposed today.

You want the money spent, you support the money being spent, hence an educated person such as yourself must know what you are supporting and advocating.

So you tell us, you obviously would not be so stupid as to support renewables without knowing the costs involved.

Go ahead crick, tell us the price tag of renewables, you are the expert, right.

Wind power is working out just fine for me. Your memory, not so much.

I assume Every good size mb has the tools to ID sock puppets and I've seen them removed many times.

I have been here since 2006. (the first few years only posting on the ME/Israel-Pal conflict)
Then mostly in the Science Section refuting Evolution deniers - still do to a lesser extent. but nothing like the lst few years. (2017-2021)
(similar and same people are Kweationists/Evo deniers like CrusaderClown, ChemMoron, etc)

Crick a member I see since 2014... don't even remember seeing him until recently.

He comes on the board and runs the section./ His posts at the end of many. Only ding used to do that.
Me never.
His style is wildly different (he'll post to anyone) while I do not waste my time with one line trolls shooting BBs.
I go for the biggest target possible, incl the mods.
I do not chit-chat as he does. Drives me crazy to watch him. I post 100%/180 degree rebuttal.
I make Kill Shots, while he patters along.
There is no similarity whatsoever except we both are AGW acknowledgers, like the vast majority of Scientists/Climate scientists.. and now the public as well.

Your charge is Stupid with no basis and Any 'gotcha' or even coherent evidence/similarity proffered.
(no doubt you're 'Stolen Election' too)

I am proud of my uniquely Poignant posts and don't want or need a pitter-patter alter ego.
You Moron.

So do we have a Bet or Not?
YES OR NO moron?
You already lost the bet, now disappear

Forum List

Back