🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How’s That Wind Power Working Out for You?

Ha ha haaaa... just saw this. I just have to ask again. HOW old are you?
just following your lead, your brought my mother into the boards, you were obviously confused, or is it you that is the four year old? Four year olds, you also brought them into the boards.

So a better question is why do you think you need to attack people using their family members instead of sticking to the comments.

I brought your mother into it because I didn't trust your judgement to determine whether or not it was safe for you to cross the road unassisted. I did not insult your mother. I did not suggest your mother was asking for me - as you did. So, once again, HOW old are you?

Your line of reasoning is like saying "food costs too much money, so you should stop buying food."

What are the costs of renewable power compared to the alternatives? That's what an honest and intelligent person would be asking.

Needless to say, none of the deniers are asking that. They're just screaming insults or tossing out dumb anecdotes. They're being either remarkably stupid, or deliberately dishonest.

What's great? Nobody cares. Renewables are still booming. The denier losers still ... lose. The USA still wins. Deniers can cry and lie all they want, and it doesn't change a thing.
Your line of reasoning lacks depth.

Food does cost too much and people have quit buying food, that is why we have food programs across the USA, and the World.

Now, we are taking food, and turning it into renewables, that would be biofuel. The price of corn goes up, less people have corn to eat, and the products made with corn are more expensive.

We now have the government buying food for people, and we now have the government buying electricity for people, because electricity is too expensive.

I brought your mother into it because I didn't trust your judgement to determine whether or not it was safe for you to cross the road unassisted. I did not insult your mother. I did not suggest your mother was asking for me - as you did. So, once again, HOW old are you?
my mother is dead asshole, you brought my mother into this because you can not answer simple questions and now you are pissed off.

age, I would ask you how old you are, but that insults children

you lack the intelligence to be clever, or to say you are sorry, or admit you are wrong

age? what you also lack is maturity, despite your advanced years

Where do I bring your family members into this discussion, crick. When you bring mine into the conversation. You are trying to claim the high road yet you lie with the worms.

How much do renewables cost, that is the question you keep dodging.

Your line of reasoning is like saying "food costs too much money, so you should stop buying food."

Needless to say, none of the deniers are asking that. They're just screaming insults or tossing out dumb anecdotes. They're being either remarkably stupid, or deliberately dishonest.
Yet, when you use an anecdote, you are not remarkably stupid or deliberately dishonest, while attempting to discredit us, "deniers".

maMOOT, you certainly are very good and making yourself look dumb

Simple questions that the supporters of wind power will not answer.

How much was spent.
How will be spent.

Abu afk and crick have googled for the answer. The price is so astronomically high, they do not dare answer.

Google the following yourself and see
how much will renewables cost the world

Simple questions that the supporters of wind power will not answer.

How much was spent.
How will be spent.

Abu afk and crick have googled for the answer. The price is so astronomically high, they do not dare answer.

Google the following yourself and see
Is there some reason YOU seem unwilling to just post your Google result here? Here, let me give it a shot. Here's what I got:

The highest clouds are no higher than 12 kilometres (7.5 miles) above ground, so that altitude could be considered the “height of the sky”. Or it could be the boundary between the atmosphere and space—the upper limit for aircraft—which scientists give as 100 kilometres (62 miles) above ground.

Is there some reason YOU seem unwilling to just post your Google result here? Here, let me give it a shot. Here's what I got:

The highest clouds are no higher than 12 kilometres (7.5 miles) above ground, so that altitude could be considered the “height of the sky”. Or it could be the boundary between the atmosphere and space—the upper limit for aircraft—which scientists give as 100 kilometres (62 miles) above ground.
Do you drink, Crick. Maybe you are suffering Dementia?

The questions poised, "How much will Renewables cost", How much have Renewables cost".

Crick's answer certainly proves beyond a reasonable doubt, crick is suffering early stages of Dementia.

Do you drink, Crick. Maybe you are suffering Dementia?

The questions poised, "How much will Renewables cost", How much have Renewables cost".

Crick's answer certainly proves beyond a reasonable doubt, crick is suffering early stages of Dementia.
And I gave you Google's answer to the question you're REALLY trying to ask.

Please explain what is preventing you from entering into Google the query you've now posted here at least a dozen times and posting the answer yourself. Aren't you dying to see it in print?

And I gave you Google's answer to the question you're REALLY trying to ask.

Please explain what is preventing you from entering the query you've now posted here at least a dozen times and putting it to Google yourself.
I have, cricket. crick is suffering dementia. Our recent exchanges came from cricket chirping over the cost I did post.

I am really sorry about your condition, cricket. cricket, you already responded to the cost I posted, you disagreed. You obviously can disagree, because it is your opinion, your ideology.

What crick can not do, is actually present a fact proving I was anywhere close to being wrong. I posted my number, crick's disagreed based on ideology.

To show crick can only respond with ideology, not fact, I poised a question that crick has ran from.

I have, cricket. crick is suffering dementia. Our recent exchanges came from cricket chirping over the cost I did post.
I AM sorry. I simply did not see it. Is it in this thread? If so, I should have it in a second. If not, what thread would it be in.
I am really sorry about your condition, cricket.
Which condition would that be?
cricket, you already responded to the cost I posted, you disagreed.
Wow. Are you sure that wasn't the other Crick?
You obviously can disagree, because it is your opinion, your ideology.
I'm sorry, but that sentence doesn't make sense.
What crick can not do, is actually present a fact proving I was anywhere close to being wrong.
I've posted facts showing you to be wrong on a lot of occasions. What particular wrong are we talking about here?
I posted my number, crick's disagreed based on ideology.

To show crick can only respond with ideology, not fact, I poised a question that crick has ran from.
You "poised a question that crick has ran from"? Damned spellchecker, right. Well, you just hang on a second while I try to find where you posted Google's response and I disagreed (nudge, nudge, wink, wink)
my mother is dead asshole, you brought my mother into this because you can not answer simple questions and now you are pissed off.

age, I would ask you how old you are, but that insults children

you lack the intelligence to be clever, or to say you are sorry, or admit you are wrong

age? what you also lack is maturity, despite your advanced years

Where do I bring your family members into this discussion, crick. When you bring mine into the conversation. You are trying to claim the high road yet you lie with the worms.

I found this one. Very informative. My mother is dead as well, as I told you. I brought YOUR mother into this in a completely respectable manner, in fact complementing her for having better judgement than her son. You brought my mother into it with an innuendo that she wanted to have sex with you. And you want to complain about me?

I am 68. Your expressions of anger here are significantly overblown. If it is real, you're being irrational. If, as I suspect, it is simply an attempt to detour the conversation because you don't have a good answer, you're being a bit of a coward.

And now, to continue with the search for your post of Google's answer to that pressing question of yours.

Well, I didn't have to go far before I found posts of yours repeating the question to Abu AFAK and I, which you wouldn't have done if the answer had already been posted and discussed. So it must not be in this thread. So, I will be unable to respond unless you identify the thread and post or I come across it by chance. That is a shame.

And, for what it's worth, wind power is STILL working just fine for me.

I am 68. Your expressions of anger here are significantly overblown. If it is real, you're being irrational. If, as I suspect, it is simply an attempt to detour the conversation because you don't have a good answer, you're being a bit of a coward.

And now, to continue with the search for your post of Google's answer to that pressing question of yours.

Well, I didn't have to go far before I found posts of yours repeating the question to Abu AFAK and I, which you wouldn't have done if the answer had already been posted and discussed. So it must not be in this thread. So, I will be unable to respond unless you identify the thread and post or I come across it by chance. That is a shame.

And, for what it's worth, wind power is STILL working just fine for me.
poor old man that you are, if we can call you a man,

How much money has been spent on that wind power that works just fine, crick? How much more do we have to spend, crick.

We know you looked for an answer, you can disagree all you want on the cost I posted, and you can try to hide the fact that you did not respond negatively, as you stammer about trying to label my simple comments as expressions of anger.

Crick, you bringing up anger, simply shows that you are projecting. You are the angry one. Having been shown to not know a thing about the negative aspects of your ideology.

Of course Crick believes, believes wind power is working fine, Crick can not fathom the costs involved, the amount of resources used, and the destruction it has caused.

Crick, you seem to be to old, angry, and stubborn to think outside of your ideological box.

poor old man that you are, if we can call you a man,
Oh! Mercy! Mercy! I cannot take any more of this intellectual thrashing. My god, I think I'm bleeding somewhere...
How much money has been spent on that wind power that works just fine, crick? How much more do we have to spend, crick.
I already posted an answer to your question. It said something about 100 kilometers...
We know you looked for an answer
You don't know diddly squat. I have not looked for an answer because the question is PRECISELY that stupid.
you can disagree all you want on the cost I posted,
I don't think you ever posted any such thing.
and you can try to hide the fact that you did not respond negatively
The reason that the rules of grammar tell us not to use double negatives is the unavoidable confusion. I responded positively?
as you stammer about trying to label my simple comments as expressions of anger.
Would you like to see them again? They're right up there. I can cut and paste them down here if you'd like to go over them again. And I think I'd want to add my comments about your mother and yours about mine and see how they stand up to an objective, side-by-side evaluation.
Crick, you bringing up anger, simply shows that you are projecting. You are the angry one. Having been shown to not know a thing about the negative aspects of your ideology.

Of course Crick believes, believes wind power is working fine, Crick can not fathom the costs involved, the amount of resources used, and the destruction it has caused.

Crick, you seem to be to old, angry, and stubborn to think outside of your ideological box.
Okay, just answer me this, have you reached the age of majority?

You already lost the bet, now disappear
So you Whiffed on the Death Penalty bet on your LIE tha I and Crick are the same person.
Let's be clear, You are a caught and defeated LIAR.
`

Last edited:
We point out that's a stupid question, since you have to compare the cost of non-renewable.

You won't address that point. Instead, you use every excuse imaginable to run. You take cowardice to heights undreamt of by normal people. I thought I've seen it all before, but now I've seen someone using his dead mother as an excuse to run from a topic.

There's "low", there's "whaleshit-low", and there's "elektra-low".

How do you manage to look into a mirror without puking? If I behaved like you do, I'd off myself out of shame, and to remove the stain of dishonor from my family.

We point out that's a stupid question, since you have to compare the cost of non-renewable.
There is no such thing as a stupid question, how do you possibly state that asking how much something is going to cost, as stupid? When in fact, the renewable's industry has estimated the cost, as has the U.S. government.

The point made is that crick and abu afk, if they are separate users, to include maMOOT, refuse to answer a question because they are either idiots, or the cost is so high that they wont admit the truth.

You won't address that point. Instead, you use every excuse imaginable to run. You take cowardice to heights undreamt of by normal people. I thought I've seen it all before, but now I've seen someone using his dead mother as an excuse to run from a topic.
Address the point, I made the point? You are very much drunk, dumb, or so stupid for trying to insert yourself into this exchange, without obviously reading the thread from the beginning, or at the least, this exchange.

Forum List

Back