Huckabee could be VP

Well you don't want to pull a GOP senator or congressman or woman from their seat... she is a governor however I don't think she would accept to be honest...

Well you don't want to pull a GOP senator or congressman or woman from their seat... she is a governor however I don't think she would accept to be honest...
Her Dad was on Water's World tonight and he said that who he picks will have to have a spotless history.

I think she's the best choice, and Trump really likes her.

He’s not a pandering democrat, it’s Michael Franzese, former Columbo Family Captain. He’ll keep the RINOs in line

Plausible.....I don't know of anyone one the right that disliked her.....Not counting RINOs of course.

I just don't want another of The Turtle's picks.

Women don't do well in US politics, period.

Obama whipped up on Hillary as did Trump, and look how they treated Sarah Palin. I have never seen such abuse.

As for Kamala, she was the first one voted out of the DNC Presidential race, and her polling numbers are worse than Hillary.

Women don't do well in US politics, period.

Obama whipped up on Hillary as did Trump, and look how they treated Sarah Palin. I have never seen such abuse.

As for Kamala, she was the first one voted out of the DNC Presidential race, and her polling numbers are worse than Hillary.
All you need is the right colored skin and blow the right people and you become VP in the Democrat Party.

Forum List

Back