Huffington, Fox News, Infowars: Google ordered to surrender all

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Judge Orders Google To Give Customer Data To FBI

» Google Is Ordered To Give Private Customer Data To The FBI Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Judge orders Google to turn over customer data to FBI | Fox News

SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT THE BATTLECRY OF FREEDOM.

Your searches aren't safe.

Your e-mails arent' safe.

Your contracts aren't safe.

You are under siege, right now, and have been for a very long time.

Get your guns and lots of ammo, shit is going to hit the fan in this nation real soon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOh5AKBBs-Y]Lincoln OST - 07. Call To Muster And Battle Cry Of Freedom (John Williams Soundtrack 2012) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Im with onepercenter..I don't have anything to hide and if you think you can catch some people out there who do, go ahead and check out my emails. Just a bunch of Brooks Brothers promotions (Is it just me or do they send a million a day?) and maybe a few embarrassing exchanges between friends.

Im with onepercenter..I don't have anything to hide and if you think you can catch some people out there who do, go ahead and check out my emails. Just a bunch of Brooks Brothers promotions (Is it just me or do they send a million a day?) and maybe a few embarrassing exchanges between friends.

Do you know why the Founding Fathers put the Fourth Amendment into the Constitution? Do you know how much abuse and terror the government can impose with General or Arbitrary Search powers? Do you know how much false evidence they could plant in the 1700's? Do you know how much they could plant NOW in the year 2013? Do you have ANY FUCKING IDEA WHY THE FOURTH AMENDMENT EXISTS?

Do you know why the Founding Fathers put the Fourth Amendment into the Constitution? Do you know how much abuse and terror the government can impose with General or Arbitrary Search powers? Do you know how much false evidence they could plant in the 1700's? Do you know how much they could plant NOW in the year 2013? Do you have ANY FUCKING IDEA WHY THE FOURTH AMENDMENT EXISTS?

I never said that it didn't run into problems with its constitutionality, but I was just answering why no one cares. I personally don't care for the same reason I have no problem with drone warfare.. I feel in no threat of it effecting anyone who probably doesn't deserve it already.

I never said that it didn't run into problems with its constitutionality, but I was just answering why no one cares. I personally don't care for the same reason I have no problem with drone warfare.. I feel in no threat of it effecting anyone who probably doesn't deserve it already.

It's a threat to the Libertarian Party and Occupy Wall Street movement, because we've been labeled terrorists by the FBI. Wait until they mark you one.

It's a threat to the Libertarian Party and Occupy Wall Street movement, because we've been labeled terrorists by the FBI. Wait until they mark you one.

Im a run of the mill Republican, not a member of one of those radical groups.. Im not sending emails about anything deeper than the new DiCaprio movie.. Even if they marked me a threat for some reason, I would feel in no danger of being prosecuted for anything because I don't do anything worth prosecuting. Do you?

Im a run of the mill Republican, not a member of one of those radical groups.. Im not sending emails about anything deeper than the new DiCaprio movie.. Even if they marked me a threat for some reason, I would feel in no danger of being prosecuted for anything because I don't do anything worth prosecuting. Do you?

Ok, I got it, you're a Loyalist.

Somehow, if Mark Basseley Youssef could read what I bolded, he would consider you as being part of America's most useful idiots.

Ok, I got it, you're a Loyalist.

Im just going to come out and say it.. This isn't 1776, we aren't taking guns to church anymore and tyranny isn't really a problem.. No Law abiding citizen should be concerned about the gov't checking out google searches, because if you aren't searching "how to make a bomb" they really don't give a shit. What do you think theyre going to do? Plant info on your tool bar and give you a McCarthy style beat down?

Somehow, if Mark Basseley Youssef could read what I bolded, he would consider you as being part of America's most useful idiots.

And for what did our gov't prosecute Mr. Youseff?

Last edited:
Im just going to come out and say it.. This isn't 1776, we aren't taking guns to church anymore and tyranny isn't really a problem.. No Law abiding citizen should be concerned about the gov't checking out google searches, because if you aren't searching "how to make a bomb" they really don't give a shit. What do you think theyre going to do? Plant info on your tool bar and give you a McCarthy style beat down?

Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Castro, Paul Pot weren't 1776 either. Communist China isn't 1776 either.

TYranny isn't a problem?

Wtf is NDAA? Wtf is Patriot Act? Wtf is... wait where is it (I wrote this BEFORE the IRS and AP scandals):

Title of Bill:
Federal and State Tyranny Prevention Act

Be It Enacted By The Suffolk County Legislature

Preamble:

We, the people of Suffolk County, do solemnly declare that the Creator, not Government, has bestowed each individual with certain unalienable rights, and that each individual is sovereign, free to communicate, interact and contract with other sovereigns, and by nature are free to defend themselves from all threats to their life, liberty and property.
The people of Suffolk County also reject the principle of unlimited submission to their federal government; but that, by a compact under the style and title of the Constitution for the United States, and of amendments thereto, they ratified a federal government for special purposes — delegated to that government certain definite powers, reserving, each State and County to itself, the residuary mass of right to their own self-government; and that whensoever the federal government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force: and that the government created by this compact was not made the exclusive or final judge of the extent of the powers delegated to itself; since that would have made its discretion, and not the Constitution, the measure of its powers; but that, as in all other cases of compact among powers having no common judge, each party has an equal right to judge for itself, as well of infractions as of the mode and measure of redress.

However, New York State has failed in her responsibility to shield and protect her citizens from the usurpations of the federal government, and has, itself, assumed powers that are prohibited to New York State through the New York State Constitution and has both endorsed and enforced the tyrannical actions of the Federal Government. Therefore the Suffolk County Legislature must erect a bulwark shielding her citizens against the tyranny of the wicked and malicious federal and state governments.

Section I:
a. In respect to the arbitrary and monstrous nature of the Patriot Act (and other similar laws), both the United States and New York State are denied the ability to spy on any citizen of Suffolk County, unless they obtain a Warrant, supported by Oath or affirmation, particularly describing the things to be searched or seized. This Warrant must be presented to the Sheriff of Suffolk County, so that he or she has knowledge of the existence and nature of the Warrant, and may challenge the constitutional validity of the Warrant in the appropriate Suffolk County Court.

b. Any evidence obtained by the United States or New York State that circumvents the above processes, shall be inadmissible in court, and Suffolk County will shield its citizens from being arrested or detained or summoned before a state or federal tribunal, on evidence that is obtained contrary to this SECTION.

d. A federal or state Warrant that is challenged in a Suffolk County Court (by the sheriff) is rendered inoperative and is considered suspended, unless the appropriate Suffolk County Court approves the Warrant.

e. Local police and authorities reserve the right to exempt themselves from executing a federal or state search, regardless of the validity of the Warrant.

Section II:
a. In respect to the heinous implications of the National Defense Authorization Act (and other similar laws), the United States is denied the ability to kidnap any person within the boundaries of Suffolk County. The United States must obtain written permission from the Sheriff of Suffolk County before detaining or arresting an individual within Suffolk County, for any crime or violation of law thereof.

b. The failure of federal or state authorities to obtain written permission from the Sheriff of Suffolk County may be met with lethal force from either the local police or the person to be detained or arrested.

Section III:
a. Suffolk County recognizes the Sixteenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States as a legitimate article of the Constitution; however, the Constitution does not authorize the use of paper fiat currency, therefore Suffolk County will cease to enforce the Sixteenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, unless the federal taxes are being collected in Lawful gold or silver Coin, as prescribed by Article I, Section 10, of the United States Constitution.

b. Suffolk County will also shield any of its inhabitants from detention or arrest or being forced to appear before a federal or state tribunal for failing to pay federal or state taxes in any Thing other than gold or silver Coin.

c. All federal taxes will be collected by Suffolk County and held in a Federal Escrow Tax Account, as the Constitution of United States does not grant the Federal Government the power to collect Federal Taxes or delegate that power to any other agency. As such, the IRS is prohibited from operating within Suffolk County immediately following the enactment of this bill.

b. All states taxes will be collected by Suffolk County and held in a State Escrow Tax Account.

Section IV:
a. Suffolk County does not recognize that the United States is being Invaded, or is experiencing Rebellion; therefore in accordance to Article I, Section 9, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution, the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended for any person within the boundaries of Suffolk County.

Section V:
The Fifth Amendment of the Constitution of the United State shall be fully enforced as follows:

· No person within the boundaries of Suffolk County shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless upon a presentment of a Grand Jury.
· No person shall be charged for the same crimes in either federal or state Courts; Suffolk County shall have sole jurisdiction over crimes that overlap with federal and state jurisdiction.
· No person may be compelled to testify against themselves, whether inside or outside of Court, for any reason.
· No person shall be deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law.
· Private property shall not be taken for public use without just compensation in gold or silver Coin.
· The enumeration of certain Fifth Amendment rights and procedures in this SECTION shall not be construed to deny or disparage other Fifth Amendment rights retained by the people.

Section VI:
The Sixth Amendment of the Constitution shall be fully enforced as follows:

· The Jury shall be fully informed of their right to judge both the law and the facts.
· If the accused challenges the jurisdiction of the Court, the Court has the burden to prove its jurisdiction.
· The accused must be explicitly informed of the law of which they have violated, and how they have violated that particular law, before being asked to enter a plea.
· The accused has the right to confront all Witnesses against him or her.
· There must be at least one Witness, which may include the aggrieved person or party, in order for the court (federal, state or county) to have criminal jurisdiction.
· The accused may present any evidence on their behalf, and argue the constitutionality and fairness of the law itself.
· In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, and may therefore have cameras or any other external recording device present during their hearing or trial, and may broadcast or stream (live uploading) to any television, radio or internet website, or any other form of existing and future media.
· The enumeration of certain Sixth Amendment rights and procedures in this SECTION shall not be construed to deny or disparage other Sixth Amendment rights retained by the people.

Section VII:
The Seventh Amendment of the Constitution of the United States shall be fully enforced as follows:

· The Twenty Dollar Clause shall be strictly applied, regardless of inflation.
· The Jury shall be fully informed of their right to judge both the law and the facts.
· No fact determined by a Jury in Suits at common law shall be re-examined, regardless of subsequent and existing Case law which says otherwise, other than according to the rules of the common law.

Section VIII:
The Eighth Amendment of the Constitution of the United States shall be fully enforced as follows:

· Bail cannot exceed more than the average monthly income of the defendant.
· In cases where flight risk or public danger are a concern (preventive dentition), the accused shall be held by the local Suffolk County authorities, regardless of the jurisdiction of the crime.
· Any citizen, resident or other inhabitant of Suffolk County, who experiences cruel or unusual punishment from federal or state authorities, shall be immediately transferred to Suffolk County authorities to serve the rest of their sentence, if not acquitted during a local re-trial.
· Failure of the federal or state governments to transfer any tortured or severely mistreated prisoner will result in Suffolk County withholding federal taxes or state taxes.

Section IX:
Resolved, that the people of Suffolk County accept that each individual is endowed by the Creator with equal and unalienable rights, and that government is not God; therefore government does not create nor grant rights, but instead is solely designed to protect those rights.

The Ninth Amendment of the Constitution of the United States shall be fully enforced as follows:

· Any operation of law by the Federal or State government, that operates outside the boundaries of their enumerated powers, shall be null and void, absent of authority and force.
· The Necessary and Proper Clause is only to grant the General (Federal) Government subsidiary abilities in order to carry out their enumerated powers. For instance, if the Federal Government needs to build a Fort, it has the ability to purchase the required materials to build that fort.

Section X:
The Tenth Amendment of the Constitution of the United States shall be fully enforced as follows:

· All powers not delegated to the Federal government in the Constitution of the United States, nor to the government of New York State in the New York State Constitution, are reserved to Suffolk County, or to the town governments.
· Any attempt to enforce unconstitutional law shall be met with equal force.

Section XI:
The First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States shall be fully enforced as follows:

· Any law by Congress which imposes a religious ideology or prohibits the practice of a religion, or persecutes a certain religion, shall be null and void, absent of authority and force.
· All licenses and requirements to operate radio, television or any and all other forms of mass media communication, including any future attempt to license and control newspapers or other physically printed articles, shall be null and void, absent of authority and force.
· Any attempt to define seditious or libelous information, shall by null and void, absent of authority and force.
· Any attempt to arrest or detain or torture or otherwise harm an individual for speaking their mind and thoughts, shall be met with equal force by Suffolk County.
· Any attempt to sabotage, electronically alter (hack) or destroy information held by individuals or companies or corporations in Suffolk County, will result in Suffolk County withholding federal or state taxes.
· The right of people to peacefully assemble, at any public location, or private location (upon Consent of the Owner), shall not be abridged in any way, nor shall any permit or license be required. Any attempt to disrupt peaceful assembly may be met with lethal force by either individual citizens or local authorities.
· The right to petition the Federal and States Governments a redress of grievances, shall not be punishable by any means, and any punishment shall be met with either lethal force (if within Suffolk County) or will result in Suffolk County withholding federal or state taxes.
· Suffolk County has exclusive jurisdiction over all the definitions and prosecutions and punishments of internet crimes.

Section XII:

The Third Amendment to the Constitution of the United States was written to deter the establishment of a police state through the use of standing armies. Today, the federal government can impose a police state without the use of standing armies, the federal government need only to fly surveillance drones, armed or unarmed, over our skies.

We, the people of Suffolk County, recognize the quartering of drones over our skies, without our Consent, as a violation of the Third Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, and shall not Consent to their presence hovering above households, threatening the security of our persons and homes, a clear violation of the Fourth Amendment.

The Third Amendment of the Constitution of the United States shall be fully enforced as follows:

· The United States is denied from flying drones over Suffolk County.
· Any drones flying over Suffolk County may be dismantled, disabled or destroyed by local authorities or regular citizens.
· Any attempt to fly manned aircraft over our skies shall result in the withholding of federal or state taxes.
· Any attempt to quarter Soldiers among the inhabitants of Suffolk County, shall be met with lethal force.
· Any attempt to station naval ships to blockade or otherwise obstruct our ports, shall result in immediate secession from the Union and New York State.

Section XIII:
There is only one logical interpretation of the Second Amendment, and that is that it shall not be infringed. Any other practice is a paradox, for it contradicts the very purpose of the Second Amendment in its entirety; it is the ultimate form of popular recourse against tyranny, and thus no potential tyrants may restrict it. The Second Amendment is the Supreme Sovereign; to surrender the Second Amendment, is to surrender the sovereignty of self-government, therefore:

The Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States shall be fully enforced as follows:

· Suffolk County recognizes that no criminal will abide any firearm regulation.
· All federal, state and local laws governing the possession and usage of any and all firearms, are hereby null and void, without authority or force.

Any attempt by the United States or the State of New York to impose tyrannical measures to control the supply, distribution, possession or usage of any and all firearms in Suffolk County, shall result in immediate secession from the Union and New York State.

Section XIV:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Resolved, that among these unalienable rights, is the right to contract, therefore no person shall be forced into contract with any other person or entity, therefore the Health Insurance Mandate, and all other similar mandates are null and void, without authority or force. Any attempt to enforce such laws repugnant to the natural rights of man shall result in immediate secession from the Union and New York State.

Section XV:
· This bill shall be enacted 91 days after its passage.

Yes, the government is infallible and always right. As long as you're passive, they will do you no harm.

Yeah, that's it.

Here's a link for thinking people:

http://www.torproject.org/

Forum List

Back