HuffPo Editors Apparently Think That the Courts Can Overturn Elections, I kid you not...

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is the complete and perfectly sublime combination of ignorance and utter stupidity.

Russian Interference Could Give Courts Legal Authority To Install Clinton | The Huffington Post

The development has Clinton supporters and other concerned Americans confused and hot in pursuit of potential remedies. No clear constitutional remedy exists to halt the certification of the outcome. Article II of the U.S. Constitution vests Congress with the power to determine the date by which the Electoral College will cast their votes, presently set for December 19. In recent weeks, a massive online movement asking members of the Electoral College to become “faithless” or “conscientious” electors and to vote for Clinton instead of Trump has garnered national attention.

The electors would be well within their constitutional authority to do so, say groups like Hamilton’s Electors, which claims that the purpose of the Electoral College is to prevent demagogues like Mr. Trump from assuming the nation’s highest office. A petition urging the Electoral College to make Hillary Clinton president has gained nearly 5 million signatures.

Proponents of this strategy are concerned, with good reason, about the likelihood it will succeed. With Donald Trump having won 306 Electoral College votes, 37 Republican electors would need to switch their votes to Clinton, a tall order, and in the event that no one candidate has 270 electoral votes, the decision would go to the Republican-controlled House of Representatives.

Last edited:
These leftists believe that an anonymous source saying that they heard from someone at the CIA is evidence.

Now do you understand why I NEVER even imply that liberals have a cognitive capacity?

These turds can not "think".

These leftists believe that an anonymous source saying that they heard from someone at the CIA is evidence.
Yeah, the leftards think that whatever they want to be true is true.

Astonishing that they can have so much control over the Dimocratic Party.

People who have absolutely nothing in intelligent to say make up stupid little insulting nicknames about the other side to make themselves feel clever, to substitute it for intelligence.

People who have absolutely nothing in intelligent to say make up stupid little insulting nicknames about the other side to make themselves feel clever, to substitute it for intelligence.
upload_2016-12-11_12-2-44.png

Now do you understand why I NEVER even imply that liberals have a cognitive capacity?

These turds can not "think".

I won't agree that they cannot think.

But it ought to be obvious that they are not ALLOWED to.

Just when I was beginning to think that fake new sites were a figment of the left's imagination someone mentions Huffington Post and I realize fake news sites do exist.

Just when I was beginning to think that fake new sites were a figment of the left's imagination someone mentions Huffington Post and I realize fake news sites do exist.
HuffPo, the Washington Compost, and the New York Slimes are the worst Fake News Sites of all time.

Yeah, you have nothing.

HuffPo editors probably think this is a picture of Jesus, they are so stupid.,

iu

This is the complete and perfectly sublime combination of ignorance and utter stupidity.

Russian Interference Could Give Courts Legal Authority To Install Clinton | The Huffington Post

The development has Clinton supporters and other concerned Americans confused and hot in pursuit of potential remedies. No clear constitutional remedy exists to halt the certification of the outcome. Article II of the U.S. Constitution vests Congress with the power to determine the date by which the Electoral College will cast their votes, presently set for December 19. In recent weeks, a massive online movement asking members of the Electoral College to become “faithless” or “conscientious” electors and to vote for Clinton instead of Trump has garnered national attention.

The electors would be well within their constitutional authority to do so, say groups like Hamilton’s Electors, which claims that the purpose of the Electoral College is to prevent demagogues like Mr. Trump from assuming the nation’s highest office. A petition urging the Electoral College to make Hillary Clinton president has gained nearly 5 million signatures.

Proponents of this strategy are concerned, with good reason, about the likelihood it will succeed. With Donald Trump having won 306 Electoral College votes, 37 Republican electors would need to switch their votes to Clinton, a tall order, and in the event that no one candidate has 270 electoral votes, the decision would go to the Republican-controlled House of Representatives.
I know we're not supposed to cross post but, I am
This was taken from your thread, I'm out of patience w Trump Adm

I'm calling it now to revert back at another time....
Electors choose Hillary for PotUS

I live in no fantasy worlds and am fully aware,
a presidential election is determined by the ECV, not the PV.
I am also aware that the election process doesn't end there.

This is unlike any presidential election, and frankly,
given everything going on consideration, with a dash of corruption
what you consider my fantasy, is an actual possibility.

Is it not official, until the elector votes
that are cast in Dec and counted in Jan,
confirm Trump and Pence are indeed P/VPotUS

Whose to know whether a blue state elector,
whose state swung red, and pledged to the victor,
assuming that would be Hillary, not Trump,
will not vote for Hillary, thus, a faithless elector.

We all know darn well, blue state electors
didn't consider they'd be pledging to align with Trump.
How many blue states went red and where does the ECV stand?

There have been faithless electors,....
they've never upsetted/shifted an election.

That was the 16th of November,
And...here we are...not so far fetched after all, eh

Maybe I just view the corruption I know exists,
deeper, darker and more far reaching then most.
I don't know but, that's how I still see it going down.

Faithless electors will choose Hillary for PotUS,
and all hell is gonna break loose...
The shit that hit the streets because Trump was elected,
will pale in comparison to the shit that hits the streets
because they snatch it away from him.

Hope I'm wrong

That was the 16th of November,
And...here we are...not so far fetched after all, eh

Maybe I just view the corruption I know exists,
deeper, darker and more far reaching then most.
I don't know but, that's how I still see it going down.

Faithless electors will choose Hillary for PotUS,
and all hell is gonna break loose
The shit that hit the streets because Trump was elected,
will pale in comparison to the shit that hits the streets
because they snatch it away from him.

Hope I'm wrong
You are very likely wrong. Most of the swing states have legal restrictions on who the elector can vote for with automatic provisions in case the elector tries to pull a fast one.

Observe the details about this map. Note which areas are contiguous and which are not. Note which voting blocks are concentrated in easily beseiged cities, and who the military most favors, not to mention who is the Constitutionally elected candidate.

iu

The libtards are not so stupid as to ignite a Civil War that they will most definitely lose.

Forum List

Back