Huge ethnic/racial polarization....."thank you" Trump !

I'm not a big fan of Hillary, I would have preferred Jim Webb by far, but I think Trump dangerous on multiple levels.

Wow Mac, so sad to hear you'll be voting for Hillary. Just lost a lot of respect for you. Damn.
It'll be the worst case of holding my nose and voting in my lifetime, but yeah, it is what it is.

I knew you were not a zealot, or extreme partisan, but I really misjudged who you apparently really are.

I was a Scott Walker guy, and truly believed it would come down to him and Bush in the primaries with Bush the eventual winner.
It didn't turn out that way, and while I'm no fan of Trump, when I see people getting violent in the streets, and seeing more and more illegals and refugees allowed to stay, and knowing which party supports that, then it becomes no problem to vote for nearly anyone that is not from that party. Very surprised you can align yourself with those people.

Well, you have no problem voting for a confirmed con-man, so...

Better than the alternative.
MORE illegals deported under Obama than bush and the rest of your argument is just the same republican bullshit

Wow Mac, so sad to hear you'll be voting for Hillary. Just lost a lot of respect for you. Damn.
It'll be the worst case of holding my nose and voting in my lifetime, but yeah, it is what it is.

I knew you were not a zealot, or extreme partisan, but I really misjudged who you apparently really are.

I was a Scott Walker guy, and truly believed it would come down to him and Bush in the primaries with Bush the eventual winner.
It didn't turn out that way, and while I'm no fan of Trump, when I see people getting violent in the streets, and seeing more and more illegals and refugees allowed to stay, and knowing which party supports that, then it becomes no problem to vote for nearly anyone that is not from that party. Very surprised you can align yourself with those people.

MORE illegals deported under Obama than bush and the rest of your argument is just the same republican bullshit

Wait.

I thought it was racist to want to deport illegals.

Or to even call them illegal.

And that it couldn't be done.

But now you say Obama deported "MORE".

Does that mean that Obama is racist?

Does that mean that it is possible to deport large numbers?

Wait.

While we know that PC is a one-way street only, that's a fair question right there.

In an interview on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” the host, John Dickerson, pointed out that Mr. Trump had supported military intervention in Libya and the ouster of its leader, Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi, despite the fact he now criticizes Hillary Clinton on both points.

It's a sign that Trump’s honeymoon period with the Media is beginning to hear the Fat Lady in Viking Head gear begin to clear her throat for a final roulade.....

donald-trump-hair.png

BuzzFeed Will Not Accept Trump For President Advertising

Wait.

While we know that PC is a one-way street only, that's a fair question right there.

Which we all know that they will not answer.

They might "reply" but nothing in their post will address the contradiction.

Nope, Obama just counted them differently. Previous to Obama border and near border apprehensions and quick turnaround deportations were not counted in the official number.

According to the ICE report that accounts for many of the non felony deportations under Obama in 2015. Using two different counting methods as a comparison is misleading at best.

Link to the ICE 2015 report.
https://www.ice.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report/2016/fy2015removalStats.pdf

Last edited:
Trump hires the best folks with politcal savvy like Paul Manafort..then he does not do what they say ...Its like hiring an architect who says "do not knock down that wall its a supporting wall to the roof truss"...you turn around and tell a crew to knock it down ...Increible..
GOP to Trump: Stop alienating Latinos

As President he will get Military Intelligence and Military Advice and he will wipe his ass with it ....

Wait.

What it means is Obama has done a great job considering the bs he was left with and repubs as is there want ,,will never give the man his due ,,,just slinging more crap at him

Wait.

What it means is Obama has done a great job considering the bs he was left with and repubs as is there want ,,will never give the man his due ,,,just slinging more crap at him

Exactly as I predicted.

Nothing in your "answer" addressed the contradiction.

Liberals: All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.

I'm not a big fan of Hillary, I would have preferred Jim Webb by far, but I think Trump dangerous on multiple levels.

Yup, a confirmed con-man who also carries on publicly like a spoiled teenager. That's who you consider "better than the alternative. Yet you have the nerve to say you've lost respect for someone for voting the other way.

Obama increased racial tension just by being a black man in the White House.

It drives the racists crazy, and the retards blame Obama for THEIR reaction to him.

The GOP has fed and nurtured and enabled these assholes for too long. Now Trump the Pied Pipe has come along to collect. He has exploited the undercurrent of racial hatred the GOP refused to disavow, and brought it out into the open. He has stoked the anti-Hispanic and anti-Muslim flames of hatred.

It's all going to come down to the Hispanic vote in 2016.

2004: Bush won 58 percent of the white vote, and 44 percent of the Hispanic vote.

2008: John McCain won 55 percent of the white vote, and 31 percent of the Hispanic vote.

2012: Mitt Romney won 59 percent of the white vote. He won 27 percent of the Hispanic vote.

As you can see, there has been a dramatic downward trend of the Hispanic vote for the GOP, without a commensurate rise in the white vote.

Hispanics made the difference between a Bush win and the McCain and Romney losses.

Something to think about as Trump is even less popular with Hispanic voters than Romney and McCain were.

It drives the racists crazy, and the retards blame Obama for THEIR reaction to him.

I agree with the first part, but I have seen very little evidence of the second.

It is not whites who are rioting and flipping out.

IMO, Obama increased racial tension NOT BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK, but because his partisans pushed the idea that any criticism of him was racially motivated, as opposed to partisan or ideological.

Thus what should have been a step forward, became a big step back, because vast segments of the population were convinced that the other half of the nation were vile racists who were their implacable enemies.

The Left is building on that success now, by embracing the idea that Trump is an defacto "Hitler" who are running on a platform of "blatant racism" and who might launch nuclear weapons, committing mass murder and possibly inviting nuclear retaliation against our cities with tens of millions of US dying.

If we don't stop him.

THAT'S NOT DIVISIVE.

ff96cd2f888a7f151b5047cb4975b31b1ff2e41103bc36b3e012ad29f9c7b8f1.jpg

Wait.

Exactly as I predicted.

Nothing in your "answer" addressed the contradiction.

Liberals: All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.
who said it was racist to deport illegals? You? And it's not I that say he has but google it when you find the time away from bashing Obama

The GOP has fed and nurtured and enabled these assholes for too long. Now Trump the Pied Pipe has come along to collect. He has exploited the undercurrent of racial hatred the GOP refused to disavow, and brought it out into the open. He has stoked the anti-Hispanic and anti-Muslim flames of hatred.

It's all going to come down to the Hispanic vote in 2016.

2004: Bush won 58 percent of the white vote, and 44 percent of the Hispanic vote.

2008: John McCain won 55 percent of the white vote, and 31 percent of the Hispanic vote.

2012: Mitt Romney won 59 percent of the white vote. He won 27 percent of the Hispanic vote.

As you can see, there has been a dramatic downward trend of the Hispanic vote for the GOP, without a commensurate rise in the white vote.

Hispanics made the difference between a Bush win and the McCain and Romney losses.

Something to think about as Trump is even less popular with Hispanic voters than Romney and McCain were.
And repubs ain't seen nothing yet Only votes he'll be getting will be from our large stupid old white guy population...

Bottom line is that Trump is a vile, ignorant, crude racist that is judged as such by people in all spectrums of the American political community.

Seriously? How can any liberal claim that the racial tension is due in any way to Trump?
It's always been there but Trump ignited it to another level. If you can't see this your blind.
Have you all not been awake for the last 8 years while the racist white hating POS you elected has been in office driving that wedge as far in as he can?
How so? Give examples.

Seriously? How can any liberal claim that the racial tension is due in any way to Trump?
It's always been there but Trump ignited it to another level. If you can't see this your blind.
Have you all not been awake for the last 8 years while the racist white hating POS you elected has been in office driving that wedge as far in as he can?
How so? Give examples.
he sent a lot of black guys to iraq to get killed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh wait that was the moron bush

Bottom line is that Trump is a vile, ignorant, crude racist that is judged as such by people in all spectrums of the American political community.
most politicians speak out of both sides of their mouths ,,,,,trump speaks out of his ass

Forum List

Back