Huge ethnic/racial polarization....."thank you" Trump !

LAME attempt to "deny" your own racial animosity......Obama's greatest "fault" for you and YES....your ilk....is that he is half-black.

Although, I will readily admit....you are now running an orangy candidate...so, I should be tolerant of his color.
Wrong again, no way I'll vote for Trump, I'll be voting Democrat.

You're clearly a hardcore partisan ideologue, and I know better than to try to have a normal conversation with zealots. I may as well try to communicate with some wild-eyed teenager on the streets of Damascus.

Find yourself a nice little right-winger for your simplistic online slap fights.

Wait what...

You vote for a regressive?

Damn...
I'm not a big fan of Hillary, I would have preferred Jim Webb by far, but I think Trump dangerous on multiple levels.

Wow Mac, so sad to hear you'll be voting for Hillary. Just lost a lot of respect for you. Damn.
It'll be the worst case of holding my nose and voting in my lifetime, but yeah, it is what it is.

I knew you were not a zealot, or extreme partisan, but I really misjudged who you apparently really are.

I was a Scott Walker guy, and truly believed it would come down to him and Bush in the primaries with Bush the eventual winner.
It didn't turn out that way, and while I'm no fan of Trump, when I see people getting violent in the streets, and seeing more and more illegals and refugees allowed to stay, and knowing which party supports that, then it becomes no problem to vote for nearly anyone that is not from that party. Very surprised you can align yourself with those people.

Left can't promote their candidate, they can only try to rip the other guy. Pretty funny stuff. :lmao:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barack Obama has called himself the “champion in chief” of immigration law reform. Latino activists, angry at his administration’s removal of illegal immigrants, have responded by calling him the deporter in chief. What do the data tell us?

“America is expelling illegal immigrants at nine times the rate of 20 years ago; nearly 2m so far under Barack Obama, easily outpacing any previous president,” the Economist wrote in February 2014. “Border patrol agents no longer just patrol the border; they scour the country for illegals to eject. The deportation machine costs more than all other areas of federal criminal law-enforcement combined.”

Critics may declare President Obama soft on immigration, but as this Reuters graphic shows, according to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) data the Department of Homeland Security deported 414,481 people in fiscal year 2014, down from 438,421 the year before. Each year of the Obama administration has seen more deportations than any preceding president; the pre-Obama high of 358,886 removals in FY2008 came during President George W. Bush’s last full fiscal year in office.
Tracking Obama’s deportation numbers
Deportations022515.jpg

You guys are such misleading assholes on this.

You're clearly a hardcore partisan ideologue, and I know better than to try to have a normal conversation with zealots. I may as well try to communicate with some wild-eyed teenager on the streets of Damascus.

Find yourself a nice little right-winger for your simplistic online slap fights.

Wait what...

Damn...
I'm not a big fan of Hillary, I would have preferred Jim Webb by far, but I think Trump dangerous on multiple levels.

Wow Mac, so sad to hear you'll be voting for Hillary. Just lost a lot of respect for you. Damn.
It'll be the worst case of holding my nose and voting in my lifetime, but yeah, it is what it is.

I knew you were not a zealot, or extreme partisan, but I really misjudged who you apparently really are.

I was a Scott Walker guy, and truly believed it would come down to him and Bush in the primaries with Bush the eventual winner.
It didn't turn out that way, and while I'm no fan of Trump, when I see people getting violent in the streets, and seeing more and more illegals and refugees allowed to stay, and knowing which party supports that, then it becomes no problem to vote for nearly anyone that is not from that party. Very surprised you can align yourself with those people.
Understandable, my view of the Regressive Left ain't a positive one. I might have considered a very moderate Republican (RINO), but I can't vote for Trump.

I'm just very hopeful that some kind of magic happens and we get a decent choice next time.

Wait what...

Damn...

Well, you have no problem voting for a confirmed con-man, so...

Wait what...

Damn...

Well, you have no problem voting for a confirmed con-man, so...

Better than the alternative.

Latest California polls indicate that 2 out of ten Latinos/Hispanics would back Trump, and that only 4% of blacks would contemplate voting for the Donald.

So, when right wingers "rejoice" that Trump's polls are surging, what exactly are they "thinking"?

Support by minorities for the Trumpster is drastically LESS than even Romney's....and we all know how THAT turned out.

Insults and calls for veiled violence by Trump DO have consequences.....and those consequences will also greatly impact on the upcoming senate races.

I label Trump the greatest of "Trojan Horses" helping to dismantle the GOP toward an irrevocable decimation. What no democrat has been able to do for decades, Trump has "accomplished" in just a few months.

Racial divide in the country is at the hands of Barack Obama, not Trump. If there had been no Obama, there would be no Trump

-Geaux

Latest California polls indicate that 2 out of ten Latinos/Hispanics would back Trump, and that only 4% of blacks would contemplate voting for the Donald.

So, when right wingers "rejoice" that Trump's polls are surging, what exactly are they "thinking"?

Support by minorities for the Trumpster is drastically LESS than even Romney's....and we all know how THAT turned out.

Insults and calls for veiled violence by Trump DO have consequences.....and those consequences will also greatly impact on the upcoming senate races.

I label Trump the greatest of "Trojan Horses" helping to dismantle the GOP toward an irrevocable decimation. What no democrat has been able to do for decades, Trump has "accomplished" in just a few months.

So after 7 1/2 years of a race whoring divisive President, suddenly this is a standard for you? How did that happen?

So after 7 1/2 years of a race whoring divisive President, suddenly this is a standard for you? How did that happen?

Fully realizing that for you and many within your ilk, Obama's race is an "unforgivable" offense, I notice that NONE of you are willing to address the WHY such a huge percentage of blacks and Latinos are AGAINST Trump as stated in the O/P......

(Actually, you and I know well why you morons can't face reality....LOL)

Last edited:

Fully realizing that for you and many within your ilk, Obama's race is an "unforgivable" offense, I notice that NONE of you are willing to address the WHY such a huge percentage of blacks and Latinos are AGAISNT Trump as stated in the O/P......

(Actually, you and I know well why you morons can't face reality....LOL)

Deflection. The question is about you. You cheered on Obama's race whoring accusing whites of being racists and every black kid to be innocent and every white cop guilty before any evidence was in.

Why did you suddenly switch sides and now you want a President to be opposed to race rhetoric? You liked it up until now. What gives?

You cheered on Obama's race whoring accusing whites of being racists and every black kid to be innocent and every white cop guilty before any evidence was in.

Your lame response is too stupid to warrant a serious retort.....If you actually "think" that Obama goes around "whoring accusing whites of being racists...." well, then ......find a mirror.

You cheered on Obama's race whoring accusing whites of being racists and every black kid to be innocent and every white cop guilty before any evidence was in.

Your lame response is too stupid to warrant a serious retort.....If you actually "think" that Obama goes around "whoring accusing whites of being racists...." well, then ......find a mirror.

How did that even make sense? And after eight years of a black President, race divisions are higher than ever. Instead of saying hey, everything may not be solved, but wow, let's move forward, Obama spent his two terms inflaming blacks and convincing them it's hopeless. The guy is a race whore

It is the constant Race Baiting from the left that is driving this.

There is NO reason for American Blacks to be against the Wall, and little reason for most American Hispanics to be against the Wall, unless they identify more with the illegals than they do their fellow Americans.

It is YOUR divisive racial tactics that are tearing this nation apart and will continue to do so for the rest of our lives.

kaz's post exactly describes Obama's behavior in both the Havard Professor case AND the Trayvon Martin case.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Nah, Hussein is responsible for that. He's divided Americans like no other President ever has. But he is a sleazy 'Communist Organizer.', so what do ya expect? Dividing folks is what he does. It is what it is.

Its true....Obama has divided the KKK members and the KKK wanna-be members from the rest of the population. Is your robe and hood still at the cleaners?

Ha, the ole KKK Boogeyman. What are there like 10 of those nutters left? There's probably more Black Panther pussies out there. Yet you kooks see that KKK Boogeyman hiding around every corner. Y'all Race-Baiters are demented.

Last edited:
Donald "Archie Bunker" Trump 2016...because the GOP deserves it .....
Image from Citizens UnTied

Do you truly believe the crap in your meme? If you do, that is a problem. Of course we need to address the issue from both ends, but those that are against our national sovereignty are as big a problem as the employers. I go out of my way to ensure all my employees are legal citizens. My competition does not. Go ahead and run the companies that are cheating out of business.

Donald "Archie Bunker" Trump 2016...because the GOP deserves it .....
Image from Citizens UnTied

Do you truly believe the crap in your meme? If you do, that is a problem. Of course we need to address the issue from both ends, but those that are against our national sovereignty are as big a problem as the employers. I go out of my way to ensure all my employees are legal citizens. My competition does not. Go ahead and run the companies that are cheating out of business.

We've been discussing the need to enforce hiring violations this entire campaign, and before.

Tyrone is a liar.

Forum List

Back