Huge Trump WIN! US blasts international court on Iran ruling, pulls out of 1955 treaty

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
That 1955 treaty was with the Shah of Iran, NOT MUSLIM TERRORISTS... that was the people the Obomanation bowed to. LOVE our president putting the shit to the International court....they have NO JURISDICTION over America!

The Trump administration walked back its commitment to two international agreements Wednesday, withdrawing from a 63-year-old friendship treaty with Iran (the Shaw!) And limiting its exposure to decisions by the International Court of Justice.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced Wednesday that the US is withdrawing from a 1955 "Treaty of Amity" with Iran after Tehran successfully made an international complaint that Washington had violated that accord. And national security adviser John Bolton, citing Iran's "abuse of the ICJ," said the US would withdraw from the "optional protocol" under the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations.

More at cnn.com ...

Our President continues to isolate us from the global community

Why do lefties keep calling it the "global community"? It's not a community when a country that supports terrorism can sue the U.S. before a bogus court. Barry Hussein destabilized a regime that had been no threat to the U.S. and called it "part of the global community" and then ate pizza when the embassy fell after heroic defenders ran out of ammunition

oh man i love it but i and the others that love it gotta keep The TRUMP right where he is or it all falls apart . --- just a comment !!

Anything anyone can do to fuck up Iran works for me.

Iran funds every terrorist organization around the world. If the country blew up tomorrow it would be a hell of a good thing.

They aren't our friends and never have been. Not since the Shah was deposed. He and his regime were good friends.

Barry Hussein destabilized a regime that had been no threat to the U.S. and called it "part of the global community" and then ate pizza when the embassy fell after heroic defenders ran out of ammunition
As Stated in Plato's Symposium, "Hetersexuality Is for the Lower Classes"

The Ambassador was a Gayist and didn't want too many Marines around while he sampled the boys available on the Arab Street. Both plutocratic parties are riddled with that sick perversion (Blessed Virgin Mary Cheney of the Immaculate Turkey-Baster Conception, anyone?), thus the coverup and blame-gaming intentionally missing the point.

Anything anyone can do to fuck up Iran works for me.

Iran funds every terrorist organization around the world. If the country blew up tomorrow it would be a hell of a good thing.

They aren't our friends and never have been. Not since the Shah was deposed. He and his regime were good friends.
If only Iran had a fairly elected leader...the Ayatollah would never have come to power and the Conservatives wouldn't be running the place.

Says a lot when people like right winger want us to NOT be isolated from regimes like Iran.

I don't think they realize how stupid they sound. Iran benefits us and our allies in absolutely no good ways.

Why do lefties keep calling it the "global community"? It's not a community when a country that supports terrorism can sue the U.S. before a bogus court. Barry Hussein destabilized a regime that had been no threat to the U.S. and called it "part of the global community" and then ate pizza when the embassy fell after heroic defenders ran out of ammunition

How many did the U.S.A kill since WW2 vs Iran, anyways?

A lot of the World's going to see the U.S.A as the worse evil IMO.

Forum List

Back