Huge Turnout In Georgia

They did not lie. The water bottle stuff and all the purging voter rolls is all true. It is Jim Crow 2.0 - the cops can come get you just for handing out water

The fact that it is not working means people are not afraid of GOP’s bullshit and want them voted out.
No, it means there is, and never was, a law restricting legal voters.

They did not lie. The water bottle stuff and all the purging voter rolls is all true. It is Jim Crow 2.0 - the cops can come get you just for handing out water

The fact that it is not working means people are not afraid of GOP’s bullshit and want them voted out.
The purging voter rolls is true because purging the dead and the relocated is how you prevent election fraud.
You act like having all of those fake votes around is a good thing.
Well....if you're cheating....it is.

Do you really think the high numbers of voters aren't a response to right wing bullshit?
If they vote Prog, the chit gets worse. This is not DEM/REPUB anymore. This is FAR FAR LEFT COMMUNISM versus RINOS and MODERATES with a dabbling of CONSERVATIVES.

Boy you guys have this back asswards. Biden is destroying your party, yes he is that bad. Before you even start I am not a Pub and I do not play inside the phony binary system.

You need to buy a history book ...

Read the bill. I did. They were breaking the law by handing out water bottles too close to the entrance. All they did was clarify in the bill what was allowed. BTW...How is handing out water bottles within a specific distance classified as voter suppression to the left anyway? And I know dead people typically vote democrat, so guess I understand why you didn't want to purge the voter rolls ;).

Edit: Here is a link directly to the bill.

"(a) No person shall solicit votes in any manner or by any means or method, nor shall any person distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give, or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to an elector, nor shall any person solicit signatures for any petition, nor shall any person, other than election officials discharging their duties, establish or set up any tables or booths on any day in which ballots are being cast: (1) Within 150 feet of the outer edge of any building within which a polling place is established; (2) Within any polling place; or 21 SB 202/AP S. B. 202 - 74 - 1881 (3) Within 25 feet of any voter standing in line to vote at any polling place.
BTW...they already had this provision, but it was being broken, and almost all voter laws contain this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back