HUGE WIN FOR AMERICA...Trump to grant student loan forgiveness for disabled veterans

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
What a president....the fucking DemonRAT BASTARDS want to give FREE STUDENT LOANS TO ILLEGAL INVADERS....VOTE THE ASSHOLES OUT OF OFFICE!!!!

Take care of the people that FOUGHT FOR US!!!! NOT THE ONES TRYING TO KILL US AND GAMING THE SYSTEM!!!!

President Donald Trump signed a memorandum on Wednesday to cancel the student loan debt of disabled veterans.

“Today I’m proud to announce that I am taking executive action to ensure that our wounded warriors are not saddled with mountains of student debt,” Trump said in a speech at the AMVETS National Convention in Kentucky.

More than 25,000 disabled veterans will have their student debt forgiven, the president said.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnbc.com ...

That's great.

Heroes that are disabled protecting America can't be sufficiently compensated.

What a president....the fucking DemonRAT BASTARDS want to give FREE STUDENT LOANS TO ILLEGAL INVADERS....VOTE THE ASSHOLES OUT OF OFFICE!!!!

Take care of the people that FOUGHT FOR US!!!! NOT THE ONES TRYING TO KILL US AND GAMING THE SYSTEM!!!!

President Donald Trump signed a memorandum on Wednesday to cancel the student loan debt of disabled veterans.

“Today I’m proud to announce that I am taking executive action to ensure that our wounded warriors are not saddled with mountains of student debt,” Trump said in a speech at the AMVETS National Convention in Kentucky.

More than 25,000 disabled veterans will have their student debt forgiven, the president said.

Oh, so it's a race to see which political party panders to what group? Who ever gives out the most free shit wins!

Those that had their bodies mangled protecting America earned more than they get.

Oh, so it's a race to see which political party panders to what group? Who ever gives out the most free shit wins!
Let's see this group has given up hands, legs, and other body parts and mental faculties where in what have others done or given up to get these well deserved benefits?.... A promise to VOTE DemonRAT?....Waiting!!!!!

Let's see this group has given up hands, legs, and other body parts and mental faculties where in what have others done or given up to get these well deserved benefits?.... A promise to VOTE DemonRAT?....Waiting!!!!!

And yet they were to stupid to use their GI benefits? Trump is just as bad as the democrats here. Shameless pandering. Nothing more.

And yet they were to stupid to use their GI benefits? Trump is just as bad as the democrats here. Shameless pandering. Nothing more.

ROTFLMFAO.....

Forum List

Back