Hugh Hewitt gets a little testy with Rep Chip Roy over possible defense spending cuts: "i have a nephew on active duty!" "go argue with Schumer!"

i don't usually put people on ignore, but if your intention is to derail ALL my threads into gay bashing and sick fantasies about me being this outlandishly gay man, i'll have to put you on ignore...you can curse at me however much you want in YOUR OWN THREADS or you can DM me, please stay on topic on MY THREADS. you have been warned...i hate doing this, but you leave me no choice...i seek a civil discussion, not a farcical "Harry Dresden" farce
how am i gay bashing when i havent called you one name like others do here that you dont seem to have a problem with?....and be a pussy and put me on ignore...your ego is to big to do that.....you want to know what posters here are saying about you.....and you still havent named those gay posters that you claim i derail their threads....more BRO bullshit?....

how am i gay bashing when i havent called you one name like others do here that you dont seem to have a problem with?....and be a pussy and put me on ignore...your ego is to big to do that.....you want to know what posters here are saying about you.....and you still havent named those gay posters that you claim i derail their threads....more BRO bullshit?....
i don't care what people say about me, because what i say are self-deprecating JOKES about myself that are in no way based in reality. if they knew the REAL me, they'd be saying something totally different, so why should i care...i have millions of followers who worship my feet. TNHarley, who posts here, worships my feet, he understands my jokes. it's YOUR fault that there's a problem not me. i just joke around. i don't have to time to talk about sick fantasies all day, at some point, i'll just take the easy way out and put folks on ignore, though i've barely done in the past and it's not my style

i don't care what people say about me, because what i say are self-deprecating JOKES about myself that are in no way based in reality. if they knew the REAL me, they'd be saying something totally different, so why should i care...i have millions of followers who worship my feet. TNHarley, who posts here, worships my feet, he understands my jokes. it's YOUR fault that there's a problem not me. i just joke around. i don't have to time to talk about sick fantasies all day, at some point, i'll just take the easy way out and put folks on ignore, though i've barely done in the past and it's not my style
if you did not care you would not be replying to anything anyone says about you.....but we all know that aint true you reply to just about everything.....and i bet TN does not worship at your feet....

if you did not care you would not be replying to anything anyone says about you.....but we all know that aint true you reply to just about everything.....and i bet TN does not worship at your feet....
i reply because i have time to do it, just to let you know you're full of BS so that you don't get too cocky...i'm a fucking son of a martyr...someone like you who hasn't sacrificed anything for anyone doesn't get to talk shit about people like me, but i let that go and barely mention it. if you derail one more important thread of mine, i'm putting you on ignore, then you can find someone else to be a whiny bitch with, because that's all you'll ever be. i'm the son of a martyr. you're a whiny bitch. period. end of discussion

i reply because i have time to do it, just to let you know you're full of BS so that you don't get too cocky...i'm a fucking son of a martyr...someone like you who hasn't sacrificed anything for anyone doesn't get to talk shit about people like me, but i let that go and barely mention it. if you derail one more important thread of mine, i'm putting you on ignore, then you can find someone else to be a whiny bitch with, because that's all you'll ever be. i'm the son of a martyr. you're a whiny bitch. period. end of discussion
so fucking what...your the son of a martyr.....that doesnt mean you are as important.....you are a useless whiny piece of shit....period end of discussion....

so fucking what...your the son of a martyr.....that doesnt mean you are as important.....you are a useless whiny piece of shit....period end of discussion....
no it means i had to live my whole life without a dad, that means i sacrificed for my country. what have you sacrificed? attacking Richard Simmons on the internet is not a sacrifice, i hate to tell ya

no it means i had to live my whole life without a dad, that means i sacrificed for my country. what have you sacrificed? attacking Richard Simmons on the internet is not a sacrifice, i hate to tell ya
you dont know nothing about me do you?....i may have lost my father too....i may have fought in a war in the military.....one thing i do have that you dont have is integrity....i dont exaggerate about who i am like you do.....chumps do shit like that....are you a chump?....

you dont know nothing about me do you?....i may have lost my father too....i may have fought in a war in the military.....one thing i do have that you dont have is integrity....i dont exaggerate about who i am like you do.....chumps do shit like that....are you a chump?....
this is not a personality contest. you have sacrificed nothing. you're just a privileged spoiled brat who gets to attack strangers on the internet without knowing who they really are....sacrifice? no. pathetic? yes

this is not a personality contest. you have sacrificed nothing. you're just a privileged spoiled brat who gets to attack strangers on the internet without knowing who they really are....sacrifice? no. pathetic? yes
and what have you sacrificed?....you lost your dad?.....countless people have lost their fathers ....you are nothing special....and for you to think you are shows how pathetic you are....

and what have you sacrificed?....you lost your dad?.....countless people have lost their fathers ....you are nothing special....and for you to think you are shows how pathetic you are....
he died while fighting in the lebanese civil war...he was an airplane pilot, the best student in the entire country, and studied in America...he sacrificed for his country Lebanon and paid the ultimate price. that makes ME GOD and i order you to worship and kiss my feet

so now you say you are gay?.....and if you notice BRO....i never called you a faggot like others here have done...but yet you dont get on them for that....why is that?...
No he's not gay. He just enjoys blowing men.

he died while fighting in the lebanese civil war...he was an airplane pilot, the best student in the entire country, and studied in America...he sacrificed for his country Lebanon and paid the ultimate price. that makes ME GOD and i order you to worship and kiss my feet
you aint nothing special .....but apparently you are a deluded idiot.....

Forum List

Back