Human caused climate change!

Yo FlaCalTenn..........get this.........we get rid of these guys, we STOP FUCKING GLOBAL WARMING!!!

THESE are the terrorists of our time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chainsaws01_org.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, sick curiosity got the better of me and I had to look at Trolling Blunder's post. In it, we see a perfect example of liberal thinking about the nature of the world.

"Nobody can take care of themselves properly unless I/We are involved in making their decisions."

People cannot make the correct (and I use the term ironically) dietary decisons.
People make too many wrong choices and must have the law spell it out.
People must be punished for making wrong decisions

But now the BEST one yet, right here...

The EARTH is not capable of taking care of itself, so WE must do it for IT.

The conceit of this belief is beyond amazement! You can do better than natural law can? By who's standard? You know better? Better than what? Who appointed you god? By what merit do you have the right to say what is and is not good while all the while you rebel and destroy every ethical and moral system you come across with relativistic bullshit?

Get OVER yourself! You are not all that and a bag of chips with a side of guacamole, and your meddling in everyone elses business (including the planet's) while ignoring your own shit just makes the world worse. Fill that hole in your soul with something else.

What did the earth do with excess carbon before mankind came along? Oh yeah! It made coal and oil and vegetation.. CO2 is RENEWABLE energy.

Yo FlaCalTenn..........get this.........we get rid of these guys, we STOP FUCKING GLOBAL WARMING!!!

chainsaws01_org.jpg

I was gonna tell the little nasty troll that Brontosauruses didn't need no wimpy chainsaws. They just tore them out of the freakin' ground..

Yeah -- it gets weirder and weirder on the eco-left...

Chainsaws.............24 hours later, Im still splitting my sides laughing!!!

Let's go over the awesome retard antics, of the past 24:

1. Sucksassandballs loaded 3 different links, to the same Washington Post-Stanford poll
2. Fecaltoons linked to a study, from some lab, which Fekie said was NOAA, but NOAA just funded the study, which didn't at all do what Fekester alleged a. but all the other retards went ape-shit bozos, over the study, until I posted the facts
3. Pig Shitz keeps trying to claim solar radiance is increasing, which it will do, but not yet
4. All the other retards keep spamming shit, waiting for sucksassandballs to come back :D:D:D

It looks like you missed a lot of the fun, suck! Check your old boys out:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mv0KsuyiSU]Hardcore Retards - YouTube[/ame]

Chainsaws.............24 hours later, Im still splitting my sides laughing!!!

Let's go over the awesome retard antics, of the past 24:

1. Sucksassandballs loaded 3 different links, to the same Washington Post-Stanford poll
2. Fecaltoons linked to a study, from some lab, which Fekie said was NOAA, but NOAA just funded the study, which didn't at all do what Fekester alleged a. but all the other retards went ape-shit bozos, over the study, until I posted the facts
3. Pig Shitz keeps trying to claim solar radiance is increasing, which it will do, but not yet
4. All the other retards keep spamming shit, waiting for sucksassandballs to come back :D:D:D

It looks like you missed a lot of the fun, suck! Check your old boys out:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mv0KsuyiSU]Hardcore Retards - YouTube[/ame]

chainsaw fAiL s0n..................

And whats next???

mini-bike-frame.jpg

:blowup::2up::blowup::2up::blowup::2up:

Okay, sick curiosity got the better of me and I had to look at Trolling Blunder's post. In it, we see a perfect example of liberal thinking about the nature of the world.

"Nobody can take care of themselves properly unless I/We are involved in making their decisions."

People cannot make the correct (and I use the term ironically) dietary decisons.

The conceit of this belief is beyond amazement! You can do better than natural law can? By who's standard? You know better? Better than what? Who appointed you god? By what merit do you have the right to say what is and is not good while all the while you rebel and destroy every ethical and moral system you come across with relativistic bullshit?

Get OVER yourself! You are not all that and a bag of chips with a side of guacamole, and your meddling in everyone elses business (including the planet's) while ignoring your own shit just makes the world worse. Fill that hole in your soul with something else.

What did the earth do with excess carbon before mankind came along? Oh yeah! It made coal and oil and vegetation.. CO2 is RENEWABLE energy.

Except when high temps and volcanism somehow happen, for instance, when some cause shoots CO2 and temperatures way UP, so CH4 out-gasses, seas rise, and volcanoes erupt.

No new coal gets laid down, for something like 5-6 million years, in cases.

Human habitat isn't renewable, without action. When the local solar cycle heats up, again, and it will do this, the Earth will burn. Will you shitty, retarded, neo-con white boys still have internet?

Except when high temps and volcanism somehow happen, for instance, when some cause shoots CO2 and temperatures way UP, so CH4 out-gasses, seas rise, and volcanoes erupt.

No new coal gets laid down, for something like 5-6 million years, in cases.

Human habitat isn't renewable, without action. When the local solar cycle heats up, again, and it will do this, the Earth will burn. Will you shitty, retarded, neo-con white boys still have internet?

Thems gonna be the breaks bubble universe guy ( phrase shamelessly stolen from BigFitz..........classic I might add:coffee:)

Listen s0n.......not sure how exactly to break this to you, but you might as well be whistling through a graveyard because except for a handful of people, nobody gives a rats ass. But rant on.......I get the biggest fucking kick out of it. And who cant love a far left guy making a total jackass out of himself multiple times on a public forum.?

fringe (frnj)
n.

1. A marginal, peripheral, or secondary part: "They like to hang out on the geographical fringes, the seedy outposts" (James Atlas).
2. Those members of a group or political party holding extreme views: the lunatic fringe.

fringe - definition of fringe by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

7 billion people all producing .9kg of CO2 a day by breathing alone

6.3 billion kgs of CO2

6,944,561.26 tons of CO2 produced by humans every day.

We have to stop this.

I say we get rid of all the Chicken Littles and have a BBQ.

chainsaws01_org.jpg

Forget those guys --- they can't match hungry beetles and termites..

Quantification of global gross forest cover loss

Results
Biome-Scale Forest Area and Gross Forest Cover Loss.Forest area for 2000 and GFCL for 2000–2005 are spatially depicted in Fig. 1 A and B with rates of GFCL summarized in Fig. 2. Global 2000 forest area is estimated to be 32,688,000 km2 with the humid tropics having the largest forest extent among all biomes (Table 1). The estimated area of GFCL at the global scale is 1,011,000 km2, representing 3.1% of year 2000 forest area (0.6% per year). GFCL is highest in the boreal forest biome with nearly 60% of the cover lost due to fire (17). The remaining 40% of boreal GFCL is attributable to logging and other change dynamics such as insect and disease-related forest mortality; for example, loss of forest cover in British Columbia, Canada, due to mountain pine beetle infestations (22).

Chainsaws??? They have to compete fire, disease and a whole lot of bugs for 1st place.

The chainsaw damage is done, basically.

Somebody thinks of great, genetically engineered trees, to take over designated re-greening areas, or they don't.

We figure out how to do a green economy, or we face a succession of disasters, which can make economics irrelevant, for a lot of doomed people.

I suppose if the only gas to worry about was CO2 than you'd have a point that all is well, but.............that's not the case.

The chainsaw damage is done, basically.

Somebody thinks of great, genetically engineered trees, to take over designated re-greening areas, or they don't.

We figure out how to do a green economy, or we face a succession of disasters, which can make economics irrelevant, for a lot of doomed people.

Are you prepared to sacrifice yourself for Gaea?

Or are your irrational, obscenity-laden, spittle-spraying posts proof of your value to the survival of the human race?

Something that is missing from the graphs and such as well as the convo in general, and seems to have been overlooked is the FACT that there are now 7 BILLION PEOPLE. Sure historical data gives us all something to deduce as far as cycles go BUT there are a whole lotta people now. Not to mention the domestic animals, far less forests, most everyone burning fossil fuel from carbon "stores" (there's a clue for an open mind)etc, etc, etc,............... Heck I bet I've likely burned 10,000 gal's of fuel just myself in my lifetime and I'm barely over 50.

Should be painfully obvious we should have a great impact on our HOME. It's our HOME!! Get it? If not wake the f up.

If you weren't driving that piece of shit diesel sucken ford you wouldnt have caused all this pollution.
Oh and your trucks a piece of shit when it comes to offroading. So why did you put the big tires on it?

Something that is missing from the graphs and such as well as the convo in general, and seems to have been overlooked is the FACT that there are now 7 BILLION PEOPLE. Sure historical data gives us all something to deduce as far as cycles go BUT there are a whole lotta people now. Not to mention the domestic animals, far less forests, most everyone burning fossil fuel from carbon "stores" (there's a clue for an open mind)etc, etc, etc,............... Heck I bet I've likely burned 10,000 gal's of fuel just myself in my lifetime and I'm barely over 50.

Should be painfully obvious we should have a great impact on our HOME. It's our HOME!! Get it? If not wake the f up.

If you weren't driving that piece of shit diesel sucken ford you wouldnt have caused all this pollution.
Oh and your trucks a piece of shit when it comes to offroading. So why did you put the big tires on it?

Let me guess, you're pos shivy owner? You know, those wannabee trucks that clog up mall and grocery store parking lots all spiffed up and shined with loud pipes to make it at least sound like it is tough?:badgrin: Btw it's not a diesel it's a 6.8L v10 gasser just to be clear. Ever hear of CORR? Might want to check it out sometime and watch shivy get there asses handed to em off-roading by Ford's over and over again. If you have a dudge, don't waste your time as they don't even try and compete.

Last edited:

Let me guess, you're pos shivy owner? You know, those wannabee trucks that clog up mall and grocery store parking lots all spiffed up and shined with loud pipes to make it at least sound like it is tough?:badgrin: Btw it's not a diesel it's a 6.8L v10 gasser just to be clear. Ever hear of CORR? Might want to check it out sometime and watch shivy get there asses handed to em off-roading by Ford's over and over again. If you have a dudge, don't waste your time as they don't even try and compete.
So, you want the rest of us to buy Chevy Volts while you tool around in your gas guzzler.

Typical leftist.

I suppose if the only gas to worry about was CO2 than you'd have a point that all is well, but.............that's not the case.
Feel free to panic and run around in small circles on your own time and dime. Don't expect anyone to join you or give you the right to force anyone to pay anything towards your insanity.

Forum List

Back