Human Ken doll receives cat eyes

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A plastic surgery fan dubbed ‘the Human Ken Doll’ has commemorated his latest procedure by filming himself while doctors performed an operation to give him eyes like a cat. Brazil-born Rodrigo Alves, 34, has already spent £400,000 on more than 150 body-changing operations and procedures – including liposuction, six-pack implants, and Botox. The TV presenter who currently lives in London traveled to Tehran in Iran to have his eyes pulled, sliced and stitched into a feline

Human Ken Doll Receives Cat Eyes

Well here's another case of severe mental illness , all via indoctrination by tv, ads, music and t he dumb fk doesn't even know it nor why he's doing all this bs to himself.

Where is this loon getting all this money for these surgeries?

A plastic surgery fan dubbed ‘the Human Ken Doll’ has commemorated his latest procedure by filming himself while doctors performed an operation to give him eyes like a cat. Brazil-born Rodrigo Alves, 34, has already spent £400,000 on more than 150 body-changing operations and procedures – including liposuction, six-pack implants, and Botox. The TV presenter who currently lives in London traveled to Tehran in Iran to have his eyes pulled, sliced and stitched into a feline

Well here's another case of severe mental illness , all via indoctrination by tv, ads, music and t he dumb fk doesn't even know it nor why he's doing all this bs to himself.

Maybe a rich sugar daddy is paying for it like with Melania

• Banned
Looks natural.

That guy looks totally fake it is severely obvious. His mother must have given him one hell of a self image complex, or maybe school or dad. Somebody made this guy lose it.

None of this is normal not at this level.

His face is gross. Its worth noting that isnt a typical noun to describe ones facial features. JS

Looks natural.

That guy looks totally fake it is severely obvious. His mother must have given him one hell of a self image complex, or maybe school or dad. Somebody made this guy lose it.

None of this is normal not at this level.

No, it certainly isn't normal, but I also don't care if he chooses to pisses away his money.

His face is gross. Its worth noting that isnt a typical adjective to describe ones facial features. JS

I am not so sure about that. Did you see the picture of him as a child? What a goblin!

IMG_1854.JPG

Maybe a rich sugar daddy is paying for it like with Melania
Probably some fagot from Hollywood who likes to dabble with boys.

It says he got a six-pack implant. Jesus Christ! Do a sit up you lazy freak of nature.

It says he got a six-pack implant. Jesus Christ! Do a sit up you lazy freak of nature.

I bought one of them upside-downy things to do situps..

3 years ago.

I did 2 and everything came out my pockets like that one carnival ride.

The End. It's in the garage. I'll get to that someday.

You should see the results of 60 situps on me.

It looks like I'm preggers.

:dunno:

I give up.

I had a good run.

Forum List

Back