Humorously Ironic: Dem Women in WHITE Sit While Trump Announces Lowest MINORITY Unemployment #s EVER

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
As cheers went up and Republicans rose to their feet to clap while President Trump touted the lowest unemployment rate for minorities and women in US history, female Democrats dressed in white remained in their chairs, refusing to stand, refusing to celebrate this outstanding historic milestone of success for the country.

How fitting at that moment they showed the world that 'it's all about the Democratic Party', not about America and ITS successes.

'Democrats refuse to stand or clap when @realDonaldTrump reminds them that we have record low unemployment for Black Americans, Hispanic Americans, Women and record low poverty for Black Americans. Absolutely shameful. Why do Democrats hate that the country is doing so well? #SOTU pic.twitter.com/F2jn1jI86w
— Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) February 5, 2020'

Dem Women in White Sit While Trump Announces Lowest Minority Unemployment Numbers EVER

The opposition party sitting on their hands is nothing new...This is really a non-story.

As cheers went up and Republicans rose to their feet to clap while President Trump touted the lowest unemployment rate for minorities and women in US history, female Democrats dressed in white remained in their chairs, refusing to stand, refusing to celebrate this outstanding historic milestone of success for the country.

How fitting at that moment they showed the world that 'it's all about the Democratic Party', not about America and ITS successes.

'Democrats refuse to stand or clap when @realDonaldTrump reminds them that we have record low unemployment for Black Americans, Hispanic Americans, Women and record low poverty for Black Americans. Absolutely shameful. Why do Democrats hate that the country is doing so well? #SOTU pic.twitter.com/F2jn1jI86w

Dem Women in White Sit While Trump Announces Lowest Minority Unemployment Numbers EVER

They did not clap when it was announced.

The three blind idiots post above. They wore white to honor one hundreds years of the 19th amendment from 1920. Not for any other reason.

It's simple, minorities voting for Trump spells disaster for Democrats. They can't it know that Trump's economic policies and tax plans are helping minorities.

The opposition party sitting on their hands is nothing new...This is really a non-story.

Thank you. These people acting like this has never happened before are just making themselves look foolish.

The three blind idiots post above. They wore white to honor one hundreds years of the 19th amendment from 1920. Not for any other reason.

They wore white the last time also. It's a show of unity, which means the OP is correct. They are unified against low unemployment for minorities. They can't afford to lose those votes.

“The HUNDREDS OF YEARS” since the 19th Amendment in 1920?

I think you need to brush up on your math or history

Thank you. These people acting like this has never happened before are just making themselves look foolish.

Wrong. Acting childish, not acknowledging accomplishments for all and ripping up the Presidents speech is not what we want in our representatives. I'm sure you would agree. Everyone wins when low unemployment is announced and backed up with data. With that said, I understand Democrats not standing on issues they don't agree with like gun control for example. At the end of the day, pointing out past behavior does not excuse the present. Dems looked petty and childish last night.

Wrong. Acting childish, not acknowledging accomplishments for all and ripping up the Presidents speech is not what we want in our representatives. I'm sure you would agree. Everyone wins when low unemployment is announced and backed up with data. With that said, I understand Democrats not standing on issues they don't agree with like gun control for example. At the end of the day, pointing out past behavior does not excuse the present. Dems looked petty and childish last night.

Fuck, you people drive me crazy, it is like you never paid attention to politics till Trump won. This happens every fucking year, the Repubs did this with Obama and I bet you never once whined like a 3 year old about it.

You apparently believe that women will believe this sort of propagandistic bullshit from a notorious liar and misogynist. We didn't all just fall off the turnip truck, you know. Your whore didn't even mention the ERA.

This "outstanding historic milestone of success for the country"? Patronizing crap.

Fuck, you people drive me crazy, it is like you never paid attention to politics till Trump won. This happens every fucking year, the Repubs did this with Obama and I bet you never once whined like a 3 year old about it.

People like you are the issue. It's someone like you that accepts the bad behavior we saw last night and chalks it up to, "Well, that's how it always is so it's OK". When that Republican yelled "You lie" during Obama's State of the Union I was horrified. That Republican was right, but that's not how I would expect someone to act in that setting. Likewise, I saw the same bad behavior last night. Unlike you I don't just accept it because "that's how it always is".

It is the policy that the opposition party neither stands nor applauds during the president's state of the union speech. That's why no Republicans stood or applauded during the shitstain's speeches. Don't read anything into it.

People like you are the issue. It's someone like you that accepts the bad behavior we saw last night and chalks it up to, "Well, that's how it always is so it's OK". When that Republican yelled "You lie" during Obama's State of the Union I was horrified. That Republican was right, but that's not how I would expect someone to act in that setting. Likewise, I saw the same bad behavior last night. Unlike you I don't just accept it because "that's how it always is".

but until you are called out on it you pretend it is just one sided.

Politics are politics, it is all show and make believe. i do not get upset over any of it because it is all just an act. For all the hate these two sides claim to have for each other, they always seem to come together in time to pass more bills that fuck us all over.

The women in white are concealing black hearts. They're not interested in actual justice for minorities, including the seated black women. They live in an IMEMYMINE world. That doesn't include good things for minorities when a Republican made it happen while they were planning his demise in the basements of congress. tch, tch.

How hard do you have to try in order to be an idiot? The 19th Amendment was ratified in August. This is February.
They make about as much sense as Adam Schiff and Jerold Nadler spending over 3 years trying to beat up on President Trump. IOW, it makes no sense.

Forum List

Back