Hundreds of Illegals in NYC line up for free phones, healthcare, food, school supplies

I offered a solution we can investigate ...​

No you didn't.

You have tried to argue with me and are pretending you are actually arguing something.
I didn't cut and paste anything ... Stop lying and pretending, your tired assed shit will ever amount to anything more than a whole heaping load of failure.

Maybe we can cure cancer with pixie-sticks. That's the same argument you are offering. Gitmo at best holds an incredibly small fraction of those who come here.

No you didn't.
Maybe we can cure cancer with pixie-sticks. That's the same argument you are offering. Gitmo at best holds an incredibly small fraction of those who come here.

Yes I did ... And your failure to address it or offer anything else as a solution ... Is again, your failure.
It doesn't matter how many people Gitmo will hold, send them there until it is full ...
Then pack some more in there on top of each other ... If they choose to keep coming and seeking asylum

8 United States Code 1158 does not require us to house nor maintain aliens seeking asylum within the Continental United States.
You suggested that we should go after Illegal Foreign Nationals and the people who hire them ... Which is already against the law.

Just stop pretending, because you do not have to keep stacking failure on top of failure.

How did you address it other than asking me how many people would fit or asking about angels?
Stop pretending ... You have nothing to offer, and you failed again.

I don't have anything to offer as what I want seen done isn't going to happen so.........................

I don't have anything to offer as what I want seen done isn't going to happen so.........................

You could have said that a long time ago, then shut up and saved yourself the trouble ...
Screw it, I flat out told you I already knew what you just indicated above many posts ago.

Stop pretending you need to tell me anything ... You offer nothing but failure, and specifically stated that in your last statement.
You don't need to convince me ... I already know.

Again, read about asylum. Asylum isn't illegal.

p.s. With attitudes like yours, I kinda doubt you love Israel.
So ANYONE can come and claim asylum? Is that why Biden is dropping them off in different destinations the middle of the night? Please tell us how we determine the legitimacy of their “ claim” Please tell us about the Fentanyl crisis coming in
Why does the Biden administration lie and say the border is under control and what does THOUSANDS of Illegals coming in daily have to do with Israel??🇮🇱

So ANYONE can come and claim asylum?

Yes.

Is that why Biden is dropping them off in different destinations the middle of the night? Please tell us how we determine the legitimacy of their “ claim”

A court determines that.

Please tell us about the Fentanyl crisis coming in
Why does the Biden administration lie and say the border is under control and what does THOUSANDS of Illegals coming in daily have to do with Israel??🇮🇱

I was told before "they all lie".

It's our policies towards many of these countries that cause the conditions that cause people to flee.
Well, Biden's the guy setting foreign policy. Go talk to him. Better bring a towel to wipe the dribble off his chin.

Well, Biden's the guy setting foreign policy. Go talk to him. Better bring a towel to wipe the dribble off his chin.

I never expected Biden to do what Trump nor Obama nor Bush nor............... etc, wouldn't do.

Forum List

Back