Hundreds of Illegals in NYC line up for free phones, healthcare, food, school supplies

1661626153487.png

So ANYONE can come and claim asylum? Is that why Biden is dropping them off in different destinations the middle of the night? Please tell us how we determine the legitimacy of their “ claim” Please tell us about the Fentanyl crisis coming in
Why does the Biden administration lie and say the border is under control and what does THOUSANDS of Illegals coming in daily have to do with Israel??🇮🇱
At least the "illegals" here aren't organizing an Aliyah and declaring the US their spiritual homeland.

That is a fucking lie.

You Libtards lie every time you open your filthy mouths.

If they were here illegally they'd have been apprehended and thrown in jail. Asylum seekers can remain in the country as long as they make their court dates.

If they were here illegally they'd have been apprehended and thrown in jail. Asylum seekers can remain in the country as long as they make their court dates.

No, Moon Bat you are confused.

They ARE here illegally but the filthy ass Potatohead Administration refuses to enforce the immigration laws of the United States.

He should be impeached for that because it is a high crime to allow an invasion of the US.

Of course this is the same jerkoff that got rich off the Chicoms so you know he doesn't give a shit about the US.

Biden's conduct regarding the ongoing invasion of this country exactly meets the Constitutional definition of treason.

Putting him in front of a firing squad would not be an inappropriate result, after a proper trial and conviction.
Of all the action done by a President in the history of our Republic purposely allowing the US to be invaded by millions of Illegals is the most treasonous.

The sonofabitch needs to be impeached.

Yes.

A court determines that.

I was told before "they all lie".
It’s a lie that over 5 Million have come in over a two year period and there is a fentanyl crisis?
And against the laws of this country.
At least the "illegals" here aren't organizing an Aliyah and declaring the US their spiritual homeland.
What does “ illegals” vs illegals mean? That they are not here illegally? You are obviously a AntiSemitic piece of garbage. You like that over two Million have invaded this Country since Biden took office? Please tell us why Democratic Mayors are SCREAMING because Gov Abbot is sending them to those cities . When Gov Abbot protested they called him a Racist. You like the Illegal drugs pouring into this Country responsible for so many deaths? Typical “ Christian “ 🇮🇱👍

No, Moon Bat you are confused.

They ARE here illegally but the filthy ass Potatohead Administration refuses to enforce the immigration laws of the United States.

He should be impeached for that because it is a high crime to allow an invasion of the US.

Of course this is the same jerkoff that got rich off the Chicoms so you know he doesn't give a shit about the US.

Oh wait, let me guess, you went to law school at Trump University - that explains your baseless rants.

Sorry, but the law isn't what you say it is or isn't.

1)Aliens treated as applicants for admission
An alien present in the United States who has not been admitted or who arrives in the United States (whether or not at a designated port of arrival and including an alien who is brought to the United States after having been interdicted in international or United States waters) shall be deemed for purposes of this chapter an applicant for admission.

Pro-tip: get out of your information bubble.

It’s a lie that over 5 Million have come in over a two year period and there is a fentanyl crisis?

What does “ illegals” vs illegals mean? That they are not here illegally? You are obviously a AntiSemitic piece of garbage. You like that over two Million have invaded this Country since Biden took office? Please tell us why Democratic Mayors are SCREAMING because Gov Abbot is sending them to those cities . When Gov Abbot protested they called him a Racist. You like the Illegal drugs pouring into this Country responsible for so many deaths? Typical “ Christian “ 🇮🇱👍

Right because Donny did such a great job protecting the border and stopping drug overdoses. You don't even know what a Semite is, tard.

Right because Donny did such a great job protecting the border and stopping drug overdoses. You don't even know what a Semite is, tard.
Since Brandon has been in office over two Million Illegals ( at least) have swarmed into this Country. See nothing wrong with that and the increase in Fentanyl OD 10 fold? I know what a Semite is, ASSHOLE . In this day and age when Anti Semitism is mentioned is only means ONE thing

Oh wait, let me guess, you went to law school at Trump University - that explains your baseless rants.

Sorry, but the law isn't what you say it is or isn't.

Pro-tip: get out of your information bubble.
You are confused Moon Bat.

It is Illegal for a foreign national to enter the US without a visa. There are a few exceptions like Cubans but none of those millions that Potatohead are allowing to flood in are exempted for the laws.

That great President Trump sent the sonofabitches back to wait any judgement on their status. That was the legal thing to do.

That piece of shit President Potatohead let the little assholes in and put them on welfare and that is illegal as hell. It is also illegal not to enforce the immigration laws of the US, which Potatohead is not doing. That was going against his oath to uphold the Constitution.

Potatohead is encouraging an invasion of our nation and that is treason. He need to be impeached for treason. After he gets out of jail for sexually molesting his granddaughter he should serve time for treason.

Anybody that supports Potatohead allowing this destruction of our national sovereignty is also a trator to our country. That wouldn't be you, would it?

Since Brandon has been in office over two Million Illegals ( at least) have swarmed into this Country. See nothing wrong with that and the increase in Fentanyl OD 10 fold? I know what a Semite is, ASSHOLE . In this day and age when Anti Semitism is mentioned is only means ONE thing

Alright then, what is a Semite?

It is Illegal for a foreign national to enter the US without a visa.

If they're not asylum seekers, right.

There are a few exceptions like Cubans but none of those millions that Potatohead are allowing to flood in are exempted for the laws.

Um, why the fuck are Cubans allowed while others aren't? Where is that in the law? Oh wait, you can't find it. Like I said, you got a law degree from Trump U.

That great President Trump sent the sonofabitches back to wait any judgement on their status. That was the legal thing to do.

And yet that was mostly ceremonial. There were far more migrants at the border when he was president than ant other president.

That piece of shit President Potatohead let the little assholes in and put them on welfare and that is illegal as hell. It is also illegal not to enforce the immigration laws of the US, which Potatohead is not doing. That was going against his oath to uphold the Constitution.

He's enforcing the laws. I don't have time to explain your own constitution to you.

Potatohead is encouraging an invasion of our nation and that is treason. He need to be impeached for treason. After he gets out of jail for sexually molesting his granddaughter he should serve time for treason.

Anybody that supports Potatohead allowing this destruction of our national sovereignty is also a trator to our country. That wouldn't be you, would it?

You have a wild imagination.

You are confused Moon Bat.

You are hopelessly brainwashed by Fox New and AM Radio.

It is Illegal for a foreign national to enter the US without a visa.

Not if you're an asylum seeker. The exception being, you can't be a "stowaway." DHS can, of course, determine that someone doesn't have legitimate reason to fear political persecution and start deportation proceedings. But your understanding of the law is incorrect. Sorry, but the law doesn't care what you think.

There are a few exceptions like Cubans

And why do you think we allowed Cubans into the country? (Hint: Read what I posted above and my previous post - has to do with political asylum).

but none of those millions that Potatohead are allowing to flood in are exempted for the laws.

The Executive Branch can order that they remain out of the country if that's what they desire.

Hey genius, riddle me this: If it goes against the Constitution, then why did the Supreme Court allow him to reverse Trump's policy?

Says the guy sporting the Confederate flag. I guess you'd know a thing or two about treason.

You don’t know? Look it up.. HINT Just the word didn’t apply just to the Jewish people. However, your deflection doesn’t disguise 🥸 your racism and bigotry

Yeah, some lover of Israel you are: a guy who loves a nation-state that was literally founded by refugees and yet here you are demonizing refugees. You're either not Jewish or you're a total hypocrite of the worst kind. Which is it?

Yeah, some lover of Israel you are: a guy who loves a nation-state that was literally founded by refugees and yet here you are demonizing refugees. You're either not Jewish or you're a total hypocrite of the worst kind. Which is it?
1) I’m not a Guy
2) I I’m Jewish
3) Please tell me how I’m demonizing refugees

Forum List

Back