Hundreds of Illegals in NYC line up for free phones, healthcare, food, school supplies

If you are referring to 8 US Code 1158 - Asylum ...

It is not illegal to put any alien* interdicted on US Territory, in US Waters or International Waters on a boat or plane,
and shuttling them down to Gitmo to wait out and process their claim for asylum.

If they don't like it ... They don't have to come.
It's not like we are going down to Honduras and kidnapping them.

ANYONE can claim asylum. Notice how the DEMOCRATS ignore our border security welcoming them? Why aren’t they MANDATED to take the Vaccine ? Ask Libs why Democratic Mayors think Gov Abbot is a racist because he objects yet when he ships them off to their cities they have apoplexy Even worse; look at the drugs pouring into the Country

All of your posts seem to be of the same ilk, problems in search of someone else to blame aka white liberal syndrome ...you reword discussions, misapply terms, and conflate meanings and then when mistakes are pointed out your explanation takes it to another level.

You're entitled to your opinion I guess.

Not one of my ancestors entered this country illegally.

Not one of mine did either, but that's because they came here before there were immigration laws, the first real one being enacted in the 1880s to deal with the "Yellow Peril". Most immigration acts before 1965 were racist.

To compare the legal immigrant ancestors of myself and other to the invading foreign criminals that are being allowed to infest out country today is deeply offensive.

Read the above.

You can wait your turn inside the intended country of destination - that's kinda the whole point of asylum.
People don’t illegally come here to “ wait their turn”. With that mindset, everyone can do it. So anyone who CLAIMS they need asylum should be allowed to illegally cross our border? Please tell us then why the Mayors of New York and Washington D.C are having a fit about what’s going on there claiming that Gov Abbot is racist because HE doesn’t take them ALL in . Typical hypocrisy among the left

If you are referring to 8 US Code 1158 - Asylum ...

It is not illegal to put any alien* interdicted on US Territory, in US Waters or International Waters on a boat or plane,
and shuttling them down to Gitmo to wait out and process their claim for asylum.

If they don't like it ... They don't have to come.
It's not like we are going down to Honduras and kidnapping them.

Because there is room there for the many who come?

Because there is room there for the many who come?

They can book a reservation before planning their trip if crowding happens to be a problem ...
I do that to avoid complications when I go south of the border or to their country of origin.

If they don't like the accommodations, I didn't send them an invitation ...
They don't have to come here.

They can book a reservation if crowding happens to be a problem ...
I do that to avoid complications when I go south of the border.

If they don't like the accommodations, I didn't send them an invitation ...
They don't have to come here.

You don't make the decision either so it's a moot point.

You don't make the decision either so it's a moot point.

I will support whatever stops them from coming, instead of pretending it is an open door.
Other than that ... Anything you say is just as moot.

I will support whatever stops them from coming, instead of pretending it is an open door.
Other than that ... Anything you say is just as moot.

Support it but it's like supporting anything that doesn't exist and isn't going to exist. Not really accomplishing anything.

Funny as you could support strong laws against business hiring people here illegally and that would accomplish something. No it doesn't currently exist but it actually could.

Support it but it's like supporting anything that doesn't exist and isn't going to exist. Not really accomplishing anything.

Funny as you could support strong laws against business hiring people here illegally and that would accomplish something. No it doesn't currently exist but it actually could.

Businesses cannot hire someone that is in Gitmo awaiting approval for asylum or deportation.
If you want to talk to me about what I suggested, then pleased do.

If you want to talk to me about how our government has failed to address Illegal Foreign Nationals in the workforce ...
Because they refuse to enforce the law ... I am not in the least bit interested in your excuses, or discussing your desires to accomplish nothing ...
Because it's already against the law.

Short version ... I don't care what you want to cry about.
We aren't making them come here, and if they don't like it, they don't have to come.

Businesses cannot hire someone that is in Gitmo awaiting approval for asylum or deportation.
If you want to talk to me about what I suggested, then pleased do.​

How many angels can fit on the head of a pin? That's the same argument you are making.

If you want to talk to me about how our government has failed to address Illegal Foreign Nationals in the workforce ...
Because they refuse to enforce the law ... I am not in the least bit interested in your excuses, or discussing your desires to accomplish nothing.

Short version ... I don't care what you want to cry about.
We aren't making them come here, and if they don't like it, they don't have to come.

We are not making them but the prospect of a good paying job (relative to what they have in their home country) attracts them here.

How many angels can fit on the head of a pin? That's the same argument you are making.
We are not making them but the prospect of a good paying job (relative to what they have in their home country) attracts them here.

Your stupid question about angles in no way addresses 8 United States Code 1158 and aliens seeking asylum ...
And will never address any argument I have made.

Illegal Foreign Nationals in workforce is already against the law, and our government's inability to address that concern ...
Because they won't enforce the law ... Has nothing to do with 8 United States Code 1158 and aliens seeking asylum.

Just stop ... You are not going to change whatever I have already posted ...
And your absolute failure to offer any argument is just more failure.

Your stupid question about angles in no way addresses 8 United States Code 1158 and aliens seeking asylum ...
And will never address any argument I have made.

Illegal Foreign Nationals in workforce is already against the law, and our government's inability to address that concern ...
Because they won't enforce the law ... Has nothing to do with 8 United States Code 1158 and aliens seeking asylum.

Just stop ... You are not going to change whatever I have already posted ...
And your absolute failure to offer any argument is just more failure.

LOL. You haven't even posted anything of substance yet.

LOL. You haven't even posted anything of substance yet.

You haven't offered anything but failure ... And I am not concerned with your opinion.
You don't even need to tell me you don't have anything better to offer as far as 8 United States Code 1158 and aliens seeking asylum ...
Because I already know you don't.

You haven't offered anything but failure ... And I am not concerned with your opinion.
You don't even need to tell me you don't have anything better to offer as far as 8 United States Code 1158 and aliens seeking asylum ...
Because I already know you don't.

I've addressed our asylum laws many times. You posting some reference with no argument does nothing other than to show you can cut and paste.

I've addressed our asylum laws many times. You posting some reference with no argument does nothing other than to show you can cut and paste.

I offered a solution we can investigate ... You have tried to argue with me and are pretending you are actually arguing something.
I didn't cut and paste anything ... Stop lying and pretending your tired assed shit will ever amount to anything more than a whole heaping load of failure.

Forum List

Back