Hundreds of legally topless women in Times Square

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
toplesstimesquare-624x330.jpg

NEW YORK CITY Officials Flummoxed Over Hordes Of Topless Women In Times Square VIDEO - Joe.My.God.

Stroll through Times Square on any warm day and you’ll encounter two dozen or more topless women who will pose for photographs, sometimes as male companions stand at the ready should any tourist not fork over the demanded $10 or $20 tip. Such performance art, as it is reluctantly classified by the city, is completely legal and officials say they don’t know what to do about complaints from kid-toting tourists and local businesses. The New York Daily News is very upset:

Editorial Easy solution to ban topless Times Square women - NY Daily News

Go read the ny daily news article. LOL.

When I was a young man, living in NYC in 1988, I worked in Times Square as well. What a hoot.

BTW, there are also some excellent videos of these lovely ladies to be found in youtube. I don't think it's allowed to post them here...

G-d, I love Times Square!!!

:D

Your opinion: would you fork over 10-20 greenbacks to get a photo taken with one of these babes, or are you just too prude??

I wish that someone would try something like that here.
Our city stopped classifying topless females as "indecent exposure" a few years ago. The only problem is with the females that take advantage of it... I'd almost be willing to pay them to put their tops back on.

yeah, was in Times Square yesterday and those 2 ladies offered me $20 each to pose with them

If it's vulgar the left/libs are all for it. who wants their Children to be exposed to a bunch of old hags tits flopping around. they have nude beaches for that.

I suppose next we'll be seeing the men out there with their peckers flopping around. you know it's only FAIR. Sheesh the stupid

The nudity isn't the issue, the issue is this can be seen as a shakedown, particularly with tourists, and especially with foreign tourists. This is just a variation of the attack of the Elmo's we saw a few years ago.

Actual NY'ers just keep walking. I've seen a 60 year old man in a red tutu and fishnet stockings, a 70 year old man in a house dress wander around queens, and various other weirdos. a few girls in body paint isn't even page 12 news, however the fact they have "friends" there to enforce payment is news, and the cops should crack down as needed.

I have noticed that most of the advocates I've seen are hideous carpet munchers with furry legs and armpits. There is a reason we have decency laws, and it's because of them.

stan_puke_animated_gif_by_fartoons-d48hvkb.gif

Ever seen a bulldyke at a titty bar that was an entertainer?

The nudity isn't the issue, the issue is this can be seen as a shakedown, particularly with tourists, and especially with foreign tourists. This is just a variation of the attack of the Elmo's we saw a few years ago.

Actual NY'ers just keep walking. I've seen a 60 year old man in a red tutu and fishnet stockings, a 70 year old man in a house dress wander around queens, and various other weirdos. a few girls in body paint isn't even page 12 news, however the fact they have "friends" there to enforce payment is news, and the cops should crack down as needed.

I am laughing my ass off as I write this. I remember all this craziness in NYC.

Damn.

If it's vulgar the left/libs are all for it. who wants their Children to be exposed to a bunch of old hags tits flopping around. they have nude beaches for that.

I suppose next we'll be seeing the men out there with their peckers flopping around. you know it's only FAIR. Sheesh the stupid

OMG OMG FRIKKEN FRIKKEN flipping pecker FICKEN CHCIKEN old hags tits, agian! GAWD, theyz peoope have gawt two gow, GAWD!! FAIR. Sheesh.

I am laughing my ass off as I write this. I remember all this craziness in NYC.

Damn.

The latest craze is younger "homeless" people begging with pets, hoping on animal sympathy, and fake Buddhists monks who shove a wood bead bracelet in your hand, and ask for 20 bucks. One of those damn monks got me when I was drunk.

I wish the women in Europe would walk around topless, thought they were supposed to be more open out here. But its only at the beaches.

I wish the women in Europe would walk around topless, thought they were supposed to be more open out here. But its only at the beaches.

Been to a couple of those beaches...

not always a pleasure

There are beaches in Germany that are marked as "FKK" - Freikörperkultur.

It's great.

...when all of a sudden I had an urge to stroll through Times Square for lunch today.

Go figure

Forum List

Back