Hundreds of migrants gather at U.S.-Mexico border

Migrants gather at U.S.-Mexico border to seek asylum

Look at all the liberals reporting on this like its our fault we dont let them in.
I don't understand why Border Patrol is using the excuse that they don't have the facilities to process 20 asylum seekers at once.
Really? They are that full up, or that short handed, or what? 20 ain't that many.
Trump is stopping their entrance..Did they just drive up and expect to come in? Do they really need asylum?

Democrats are losing the trust of Americans......and they are making it clear that this human-trafficking is only to get votes.
If the statistics showed that most of these people voted for Republicans....Democrats would be seeding the border with explosives.

Makes you wonder if these bleeding heart stupid asses will feel the love for these illegals when they are told to get out of your home for illegals LMFAO..

They're doing it in Italy.

Can you say sonic cannons, water cannons and tear gas? None of those people need asylum from anything, and if they want to come here to work, get a temporary visa, otherwise apply for citizenship.

Migrants gather at U.S.-Mexico border to seek asylum

Look at all the liberals reporting on this like its our fault we dont let them in.
I don't understand why Border Patrol is using the excuse that they don't have the facilities to process 20 asylum seekers at once.
Really? They are that full up, or that short handed, or what? 20 ain't that many.
Trump is stopping their entrance..Did they just drive up and expect to come in? Do they really need asylum?

I don't know a bunch about this, but I have heard that this group sends people to the border every year requesting asylum. It's not some new fangled thing, according to what I hear. It is also very hard to get actual asylum granted. The vast majority fail. It's hard to see them all spread out on their blankets, little kids and all, being told no. I get why, but it's hard to watch. Probably that's why they're doing it, in hopes they'll gin up the sympathy factor.

They are not asylum seekers. Itsanother emotive and not factually defined word use by liberals
Asylum is not seeking better money. Asylum is where your ruler is trying to kill you because you voted against him
We all want a better life, we just do not advocate illegality right from the start

When BP turned them away, they just tunneled into the USA & already have tax free cash paying jobs.

They are not asylum seekers. Itsanother emotive and not factually defined word use by liberals
Asylum is not seeking better money. Asylum is where your ruler is trying to kill you because you voted against him
We all want a better life, we just do not advocate illegality right from the start
Which of these people told you directly that they were NOT seeking bonfide asylum? Are you just basing your "facts" on stereotypical gossip you hear on your Alt-Right sites?

Conservatives want a better life too but it does not begin by busting down someone's front door in order to pick the fruits of their labors

Don't worry, Trump's Great Wall is stopping them.
o-BORDER-HOLES-facebook.jpg

Forum List

Back