Zone1 Hundreds of newspapers drop 'Dilbert' comic strip after racist tirade from creator Scott Adams

‘“I don’t want to have anything to do with them,” Adams added. “And I would say, based on the current way things are going, the best advice I would give to White people is to get the hell away from Black people, just get the f**k away … because there is no fixing this.”’ ibid

A truly reprehensible manifestation of racism – the hateful lie that black people are a ‘problem’ that cannot be ‘fixed.’
Reprehensible or not, it is very true. You'd have to nuts to lie or let your kids go to school with lotsa blacks.

Now try actually answering my question
Conservatives have of course engaged in this sort of racism for decades – it manifests today as white grievance politics and racist replacement theory: conservatives lying about ‘woke,’ bemoaning the offensive specter of ‘too many’ Americans of color on television and in the movies, of a country being ‘taken away’ from its rightful white inhabitants.

Adams’ neo-segregationist racism is nothing new among the right.

‘The Anti-Defamation League has noted that the phrase [“It’s OK to be White.”] emerged on the infamous message board 4chan in 2017 as a trolling campaign and has a “long history” in the white supremacist movement.’

For racists such as Adams, it’s clearly not OK to be black.
The Professor has an accurate take on this...

bemoaning the offensive specter of ‘too many’ Americans of color on television and in the movies, of a country being ‘taken away’ from its rightful white inhabitants.
Got your blinders on. No one is saying any of that ^^. You would be the very first to complain if you were being cancelled which is what is happening to white people in America. People are asking for a fair representation of the demographics. It was the unjust under representation of blacks in media that led to this and the pendulum has swung to the opposite extreme. Do you only believe in fairness and justice when you are the demographic who is being wronged? That is the height of hubris and hypocrisy.

Got your blinders on. No one is saying any of that ^^. You would be the very first to complain if you were being cancelled which is what is happening to white people in America. People are asking for a fair representation of the demographics. It was the unjust under representation of blacks in media that led to this and the pendulum has swung to the opposite extreme. Do you only believe in fairness and justice when you are the demographic who is being wronged? That is the height of hubris and hypocrisy.
We daily hear the racist right whine and lie about ‘woke,’ whine and lie about being ‘canceled,’ and whine and lie about ‘open borders’ with evil brown people who speak Spanish coming to ‘take away’ America from ‘real’ (white) Americans.

7ACFD821-030B-403C-82DA-1EC50E8DD6E9-2727260.jpg

We daily hear the racist right whine and lie about ‘woke,’ whine and lie about being ‘canceled,’ and whine and lie about ‘open borders’ with evil brown people who speak Spanish coming to ‘take away’ America from ‘real’ (white) Americans.
Like I said, you've got your blinders on and you aren't concerned with truth and justice or the rule of law. You have a racist agenda and you won't be deterred by logic. Run along.

And it is unbelievable to me, that "white lives matter" is proof of genocidal racism in these people's minds, but the phrase that gave rise to the idea of WLM was BLM. How is BLM any less proof of genocidal racism?
Because Blacks are not RACIST. They can't be racist. You don't have to thank me. :scared1:

‘Andrews McMeel Universal, the company that syndicates “Dilbert,” said it is cutting ties with the comic strip’s creator, Scott Adams, after his racist remarks about Black Americans led hundreds of newspapers across the country to drop the satirical cartoon.

In a joint statement, Andrews McMeel Chairman Hugh Andrews and CEO and President Andy Sareyan said that the syndication company was “severing our relationship” with Adams and condemned his remarks, saying “we will never support any commentary rooted in discrimination or hate.”

The publisher of a forthcoming book from Adams also said Monday that it would no longer move forward with publishing the title.

The Penguin Random House imprint, Portfolio, said it won’t publish Adams’ upcoming book, “Reframe Your Brain.” The book was set to release in September.’

Adams has only himself to blame, the consequence of his ignorance, racism, and hate.

Because Blacks are not RACIST. They can't be racist. You don't have to thank me. :scared1:
There are a larger percentage of black racist bigots than any other race. The fact that you feel you cannot be racist is proof. That statement alone, makes you a bigger racist bigot than most on this board. Racism defines you. Now tell me how you've been victimized for the past gazillion years. Cry me a river.

There are a larger percentage of black racist bigots than any other race. The fact that you feel you cannot be racist is proof. That statement alone, makes you a bigger racist bigot than most on this board. Racism defines you. Now tell me how you've been victimized for the past gazillion years. Cry me a river.
Prejudice+power= Racism. Blacks don't and never have had real power in the USA. So, they can't be racist. :flameth:

Prejudice+power= Racism. Blacks don't and never have had real power in the USA. So, they can't be racist. :flameth:
Let's see, SCOTUS justices, VP, POTUS, House minority leader, doctors and lawyers. That is not REAL power. Don't piss on my shoes and tell me its raining. One thing racist bigots do is lie and deflect. All three apply to you. Racist-check, Bigot-check, Liar-check. Racism defines you.

Let's see, SCOTUS justices, VP, POTUS, House minority leader, doctors and lawyers. That is not REAL power. Don't piss on my shoes and tell me its raining. One thing racist bigots do is lie and deflect. All three apply to you. Racist-check, Bigot-check, Liar-check. Racism defines you.

THE Founding Fathers of this country wrote the founding documents---the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence---with White people in mind. Africans were enslaved, so they weren't included. Neither were Native Americans.
What you mentioned in your post does not define real power. The power I am speaking of is the legal, political, economic power of White Supremacy. All the positions you mentioned still work within a framework of White Supremacy. You need to stop the name calling and insults. That is a sign that you have lost the debate.

THE Founding Fathers of this country wrote the founding documents---the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence---with White people in mind. Africans were enslaved, so they weren't included. Neither were Native Americans.
What you mentioned in your post does not define real power. The power I am speaking of is the legal, political, economic power of White Supremacy. All the positions you mentioned still work within a framework of White Supremacy. You need to stop the name calling and insults. That is a sign that you have lost the debate.
Hey moron, Ever hear of the fourteenth amendment? BTW, are you not aware that you have affirmative action advantages that white people do not have? Take your bigotry down the road, racist.

Yes. What she wants is for blacks to be able to get away with the most despicable and racist actions against whites, Asians, Jews, whoever, with the excuse that “blacks can’t be racist.”

What do you call it when a big black guy sucker punches an elderly Orthodox Jew or a petite Asian woman? And you notice how these black racists never attack a strong guy? Always go after people who can’t defend themselves. Cowards in addition to racists.

All no longer relevant.

And P.S. You’re not allowed to type in red. That’s for mods.

Forum List

Back