Zone1 Hundreds of newspapers drop 'Dilbert' comic strip after racist tirade from creator Scott Adams

For years similar racism as been expressed in the ‘new’ South – Southerners’ regret that their ancestors brought enslaved Africans to America, not because of the crime against humanity that is slavery, but because their ancestors have visited upon their descendants today the ‘black problem.’
Boy, ain't that the troof. If they'd never been such fools as to bring in slaves we'd never have these criminal types swarming the country like we do now. Talk about "unto the seventh generation."

What nonsense that such an innocuous phrase is supposedly a white supremacist saying!! Darn, OF COURSE it's okay to be white!!!!

This is exactly like them trying to stop people from saying "All lives matter." Sheeeeeeesh! What a kind thing to say, if naive: I can't even bring myself to say it because I can think of a LOT of violent people whose lives definitely don't matter, except for harming others.
Or as ridiculous as Coca Cola telling their employees to "Try to be less white" Can you imagine the uproar if a multi national company told their employees to "Try to be less black"

What nonsense that such an innocuous phrase is supposedly a white supremacist saying!! Darn, OF COURSE it's okay to be white!!!!

This is exactly like them trying to stop people from saying "All lives matter." Sheeeeeeesh! What a kind thing to say, if naive: I can't even bring myself to say it because I can think of a LOT of violent people whose lives definitely don't matter, except for harming others.

As a crafty person with a ton of supplies and a little time on my hands for doing relaxing things, I've gotten into the rock painting thing. I paint absolutely beautiful rocks adorned with glittering rhinestones and bright colors, and put them in obvious places where they will catch the eye, and on the bottom of the rock, I write "Lives Matter".

I hope finding my rock causes the intolerant leftist SJW a fatal heart attack.

Or as ridiculous as Coca Cola telling their employees to "Try to be less white" Can you imagine the uproar if a multi national company told their employees to "Try to be less black"
Omigod. They really said that??

Okay, that's it. From now on my stock reply to all these racist prop-up-the-blacks efforts should be to demand that whites get EXACTLY what the blacks are getting, proportionate to our population numbers. They get black student unions, there should be several white student unions. They get affirmative action, we get MORE affirmative action. They get black scholarships, we get white scholarships. And absolutely: Coke has to put out an urgent bulletin that its blacks have to try to be less black.

I'm tired of all these racist preferences against whites.

Yes, agree - she’s promoting the idea of giving people things free, rather than requiring them to pay the price of admission.

In the meme in question, the price of admission is obviously the ticket.

In society, the price of admission to ”equity” - home ownership, a nice salary, etc. - is to a) not have babies out of wedlock, b) complete high school and get some additional job or career training, c) work hard, d) respect authority, e) meet schedules, f) be prompt, g) be polite, and h) and speak English properly.

Ironically, the African-American Museum of the Smithsonian demeaned most of these positive traits as being “white.”

National Divorce.

OhPleaseJustQuit
Just saw your reference to rock painting. I have a river rock that split naturally into two nearly identical pieces. I would like to paint something on the matching surfaces referencing my two granddaughters. What kind of paint would be best to use that would not deter the surfaces from being matched together? I've been holding onto this rock for some time and would like to finish it before I die, LOL.

‘The Anti-Defamation League has noted that the phrase [“It’s OK to be White.”] emerged on the infamous message board 4chan in 2017 as a trolling campaign and has a “long history” in the white supremacist movement.’

For racists such as Adams, it’s clearly not OK to be black.
Do you think he’s going to be homeless?

OhPleaseJustQuit
Just saw your reference to rock painting. I have a river rock that split naturally into two nearly identical pieces. I would like to paint something on the matching surfaces referencing my two granddaughters. What kind of paint would be best to use that would not deter the surfaces from being matched together? I've been holding onto this rock for some time and would like to finish it before I die, LOL.

Sounds like a wonderful project!

I might not have a lot of advice. I prime the rock first with a spray primer like Rust-Oleum Crystal Clear, and then paint with acrylics.

You might look on Fascistbook for a local rock painting group, to ask for help. Your local group will be called "(your location) Rocks". Like before I moved from PA, my group was "Port Angeles Rocks".

Good luck and please share pics!

For years similar racism as been expressed in the ‘new’ South – Southerners’ regret that their ancestors brought enslaved Africans to America, not because of the crime against humanity that is slavery, but because their ancestors have visited upon their descendants today the ‘black problem.’

Now try actually answering my question

ee9b9000799c013bde3f005056a9545d

By the way, Scott gets several hundred thousand dollars a year just from his website in addition to his other business ventures and royalties from his books. That doesn't even count the $75 million he has in the bank.

He doesn't need the newspapers.

Forum List

Back