Hundreds of thousand of immigrants not even fingerprinted

She was popular until this, this has finished her, her political career is basically finished. Half of the German people want her to resign now and the bitch won't, she can't even go out in public in Germany now, she hasn't been able to for two months, last time she went out in public they were shouting "Volksverräter" at her....Traitor to the people....that's what the Germans think of this bitch.

Merkel government enjoys mass popularity

:wink:

You realise that all German media is under Merkel's control, that it's all propaganda and that there's no actual freedom of speech in Germany anymore?

Infratest and ARD :rofl: ARD's motto is "Wir sind eins", yes with Traitor Merkel they are!

Also LOOK at the DATE of that poll - Published: 08 Aug 2014 09:04 GMT+02:00

FOUR MONTHS AGO!
Whoops actually it's from a year and 4 months ago. Her actually approval rating is at 54%. My bad. Maybe you're wrong about all German media being "under her control" then. But I bet you love Putin.
What does Putin have to do with this thread?
She said she hates a politician who has complete control over the media and that it's all propaganda. I predict she loves Putin, who has far more control over his media.

:rolleyes-41:

Whoa well I guess Germans should stop re-electing her so much. I wonder if your complete bullshit will reach them.

She was popular until this, this has finished her, her political career is basically finished. Half of the German people want her to resign now and the bitch won't, she can't even go out in public in Germany now, she hasn't been able to for two months, last time she went out in public they were shouting "Volksverräter" at her....Traitor to the people....that's what the Germans think of this bitch.

You realise that all German media is under Merkel's control, that it's all propaganda and that there's no actual freedom of speech in Germany anymore?

Infratest and ARD :rofl: ARD's motto is "Wir sind eins", yes with Traitor Merkel they are!

FOUR MONTHS AGO!
Whoops actually it's from a year and 4 months ago. Her actually approval rating is at 54%. My bad. Maybe you're wrong about all German media being "under her control" then. But I bet you love Putin.

When they've been carpeted they can only either a) start name-calling or b) mention Putin.

FOUR MONTHS AGO!

When they've been carpeted they can only either a) start name-calling or b) mention Putin.
You're the one who brought up being against propaganda and leaders who control their media :dunno:

FOUR MONTHS AGO!

You're the one who brought up being against propaganda and leaders who control their media :dunno:

So you're what, pro-propaganda?

FOUR MONTHS AGO!

I'm anti-Putin, and think your opinion of German media is bullshit. How about you what kind of propaganda do you like? The anti-Muzzie kind? The Nazi kind?

I'm anti-Putin, and think your opinion of German media is bullshit. How about you what kind of propaganda do you like? The anti-Muzzie kind? The Nazi kind?

What do you know about German media exactly?

Time-Person-of-the-Year-6.jpg

This proves what? Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was runner-up, Traitor Merkel's in great company huh?

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

THIS is WHAT Time Magazine wrote about him. Time Magazine are completely discredited as a publication by this. Next time someone mentions Time Magazine, remember THIS is what they wrote about an in-human monster. al-Baghdadi the "magnetic extremist":

TIME Person of the Year 2015 Runner-Up: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
Settle down there Lucy. Time picked Merkel because of her outstanding fortitude in the face of multiple crises in 2015. Imagine if some psychopath who hated foreigners was in charge of Germany... we've seen the road that leads down.
And she's forcing it down there again by flooding the country with unwanted 'refugees'. The far right and new nazis are on the rise in response.
And the world will defeat them a second time if the need arises.

Really? Half the planet might become Nazi's this time, if it comes to removing all Muslims or turning Nazi....the latter will happen. If it's a straight Christians v Muslims....we know what'll happen.

If it's a choice of Marxist Agenda or Nazi, we know what'll happen.

You had better be careful about what you wish for Leftie.
Germany has strict laws against Naziism, that's why some far right groups in Germany fly the Confederate Flag.

FOUR MONTHS AGO!
She said she hates a politician who has complete control over the media and that it's all propaganda. I predict she loves Putin, who has far more control over his media.

I predict you love Obama and think American media is as honest as they come.

I also predict you're a dipshit.

This proves what? Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was runner-up, Traitor Merkel's in great company huh?

THIS is WHAT Time Magazine wrote about him. Time Magazine are completely discredited as a publication by this. Next time someone mentions Time Magazine, remember THIS is what they wrote about an in-human monster. al-Baghdadi the "magnetic extremist":

Settle down there Lucy. Time picked Merkel because of her outstanding fortitude in the face of multiple crises in 2015. Imagine if some psychopath who hated foreigners was in charge of Germany... we've seen the road that leads down.
And she's forcing it down there again by flooding the country with unwanted 'refugees'. The far right and new nazis are on the rise in response.

Really? Half the planet might become Nazi's this time, if it comes to removing all Muslims or turning Nazi....the latter will happen. If it's a straight Christians v Muslims....we know what'll happen.

Germany has strict laws against Naziism, that's why some far right groups in Germany fly the Confederate Flag.

Well if it all goes as many are predicting ie. full-on civil war across multiple Mitteleuropa nations

Well if it all goes as many are predicting ie. full-on civil war across multiple Mitteleuropa nations, then all laws go out of the window....everywhere.

Where's the strict laws against Communists? Oh that's right there isn't one. This is why filth like Die Linke Partei can peddle their horsecrap and destructiveness directed at Patriotic German society who want to preserve German culture and the German way of life.

Gregor Gysi has been a Traitor for decades, actually many think he's not an actual German, he's very alien in all ways. He was also a Inoffizieller Mitarbeiter for the Stasi from 1979 to 1989, his codename was IM Notar, in 1998 he was taken to court and fined 8,000 Marks.

Where's the strict laws against Communists? Oh that's right there isn't one. This is why filth like Die Linke Partei can peddle their horsecrap and destructiveness directed at Patriotic German society who want to preserve German culture and the German way of life.

Gregor Gysi has been a Traitor for decades, actually many think he's not an actual German, he's very alien in all ways. He was also a Inoffizieller Mitarbeiter for the Stasi from 1979 to 1989, his codename was IM Notar, in 1998 he was taken to court and fined 8,000 Marks.

I forgot, snip:

"In 1998 the Bundestag's immunity committee concluded that Gysi had been a collaborator with the Stasi from 1978 to 1989 under the name IM Notar, and fined him 8,000 Deutsche Marks. However, both the Free Democratic Party and his own PDS disputed the verdict, and Gysi appealed against the finding. Despite the affair, he retained his seat in the Bundestag in the 1998 elections."

Wonder why he was allowed to keep his seat? Oh that's right, because there's no law against Commies and former Commie Stasi spies and snitches.

Gregor Gysi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

His Father Klaus Gysi was Commie garbage also:

Klaus Gysi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'Strict laws' can't be applied to beliefs and thoughts, and their 'strict laws' didn't prevent this: (and haven't you heard of nipsters?)
Neo-Nazi protesters gathered to demonstrate against the arrival of migrants at a newly opened shelter in eastern Germany have clashed violently with police in a sign of growing tension over the record influx of asylum seekers expected this year.
German neo-Nazi protesters clash with police at new migrant shelter

Last I heard none of these EU countries had to take any refugees.

Now they want them all fingerprinted??

Load of bullshit if you ask me.
Link?

Why the heck do you need a link? It's been one of the main stories here in Europa since September. The only people who aren't aware must have been living in a cave.
They like giving the run around. Demand a link, then reject the link because it's not from their preferred news source, or the writer is a LAIR lol. They are such transparent children.

'Strict laws' can't be applied to beliefs and thoughts, and their 'strict laws' didn't prevent this: (and haven't you heard of nipsters?)
Neo-Nazi protesters gathered to demonstrate against the arrival of migrants at a newly opened shelter in eastern Germany have clashed violently with police in a sign of growing tension over the record influx of asylum seekers expected this year.
German neo-Nazi protesters clash with police at new migrant shelter

The real German flags:

Imperial Tricolor 1892-1918:

germany_empire.gif

Of course my avatar, Imperial Banner of the Holy Roman Empire 1401-1806, Imperial Banner des Heiligen Römischen Reiches:

seder-olam-holy-german-empire.jpg

I hope you do better than this in the US :shock:

EU starts legal action against Greece, Italy and Croatia for failing to fingerprint migrants: Tens of thousands have not been registered over last few months
  • The EU initiated action against the countries for failing to register migrants
  • It claims the three countries have not fingerprinted thousands of refugees
  • Greece has only fingerprinted 121,000 of the 500,000 people who arrived
  • Fears are growing that terrorists are arriving in Europe posing as migrants
  • Two of the Paris suicide bombers entered Europe via the Balkans route
By COREY CHARLTON FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 17:09, 10 December 2015 | UPDATED: 20:38, 10 December 2015

The European Union has started legal action against Greece, Italy and Croatia for failing to correctly register migrants.

Tens of thousands of migrants have arrived in the three countries over the past few months but less than half of them have been registered by national authorities.

Greece has only fingerprinted around 121,000 of the almost 500,000 people who arrived there between July 20 and November 30 this year, according to the European Commission.

It comes as Turkey's coastguard last night picked up more than 150 migrants seeking to cross to Greece in three flimsy dinghies during a night time swoop on their routes across the Aegean Sea.
EU starts legal action against Greece, Italy and Croatia

The children of Leipzig know the score, patriotic young teenagers....they know Traitor Merkel wants to deprive them of being the rulers of their OWN nation....her idea is to make them within two generations a minority in their OWN nation and deprive them of continuing to add to the already thousands upon thousands of years of German culture.

We stand with these patriotic young teenagers, Traitor Merkel has bought trouble and violence inside the gates, does she really think that Germans and we Austrians and ALL Europeans are just going to lay down and die and let OUR Continent be destroyed by aliens that WE haven't been asked do we want them?

We haven't been asked, because they know the answer is no....the majority are against.

Schoolchildren attack refugee classmates in 'Lord of the Flies' riot

EU starts legal action against Greece, Italy and Croatia for failing to fingerprint migrants: Tens of thousands have not been registered over last few months
  • The EU initiated action against the countries for failing to register migrants

The European Union has started legal action against Greece, Italy and Croatia for failing to correctly register migrants.

Tens of thousands of migrants have arrived in the three countries over the past few months but less than half of them have been registered by national authorities.

Greece has only fingerprinted around 121,000 of the almost 500,000 people who arrived there between July 20 and November 30 this year, according to the European Commission.

It comes as Turkey's coastguard last night picked up more than 150 migrants seeking to cross to Greece in three flimsy dinghies during a night time swoop on their routes across the Aegean Sea.

The children of Leipzig know the score, patriotic young teenagers....they know Traitor Merkel wants to deprive them of being the rulers of their OWN nation....her idea is to make them within two generations a minority in their OWN nation and deprive them of continuing to add to the already thousands upon thousands of years of German culture.

We stand with these patriotic young teenagers, Traitor Merkel has bought trouble and violence inside the gates, does she really think that Germans and we Austrians and ALL Europeans are just going to lay down and die and let OUR Continent be destroyed by aliens that WE haven't been asked do we want them?

We haven't been asked, because they know the answer is no....the majority are against.

If you read all the comments at the end of this article, pretty much ALL are supporting the Leipzig schoolchildren and only ONE comment was against....The Mirror is a Leftie newspaper, so what does this say?

Oh I love the way in typical fashion the children are called "neo-Nazis" in the article, this is why I said earlier in this thread, when the SHTF THIS time the majority of Europa will be Nazi's, because being AGAINST this invasion of so-called "refugees" already means you're labelled "Nazi" and "neo-Nazi" EVEN CHILDREN.

Of course when the SHTF who do the Commies think the police will side with? That's correct, NOT with the Commies.

If you read all the comments at the end of this article, pretty much ALL are supporting the Leipzig schoolchildren and only ONE comment was against....The Mirror is a Leftie newspaper, so what does this say?

Oh I love the way in typical fashion the children are called "neo-Nazis" in the article, this is why I said earlier in this thread, when the SHTF THIS time the majority of Europa will be Nazi's, because being AGAINST this invasion of so-called "refugees" already means you're labelled "Nazi" and "neo-Nazi" EVEN CHILDREN.

Of course when the SHTF who do the Commies think the police will side with? That's correct, NOT with the Commies.
I wanted to read the comments but they wouldn't load. I'll try again. I've noticed over the last year that regardless of the traditional leanings of newspapers, the voices of liberal idiots in the comments sections are becoming fewer and fewer. Used to be the other way around. Everyone is getting fed up now and it's not going to end well. It's a case of where is it all going to kick off first? I used to think France, now I'm thinking maybe Germany?

Forum List

Back