Hundreds of thousand of immigrants not even fingerprinted

Time-Person-of-the-Year-6.jpg

This proves what? Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was runner-up, Traitor Merkel's in great company huh?

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

THIS is WHAT Time Magazine wrote about him. Time Magazine are completely discredited as a publication by this. Next time someone mentions Time Magazine, remember THIS is what they wrote about an in-human monster. al-Baghdadi the "magnetic extremist":

TIME Person of the Year 2015 Runner-Up: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
And even Frau Merkel is doing a u turn on immigration. Her neo nazis are going crazy, as the 'refugees' run amok and bite the hand that feeds it, as usual.

This proves what? Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was runner-up, Traitor Merkel's in great company huh?

THIS is WHAT Time Magazine wrote about him. Time Magazine are completely discredited as a publication by this. Next time someone mentions Time Magazine, remember THIS is what they wrote about an in-human monster. al-Baghdadi the "magnetic extremist":

Settle down there Lucy. Time picked Merkel because of her outstanding fortitude in the face of multiple crises in 2015. Imagine if some psychopath who hated foreigners was in charge of Germany... we've seen the road that leads down.
And she's forcing it down there again by flooding the country with unwanted 'refugees'. The far right and neo nazis are on the rise in response.

Settle down there Lucy. Time picked Merkel because of her outstanding fortitude in the face of multiple crises in 2015. Imagine if some psychopath who hated foreigners was in charge of Germany... we've seen the road that leads down.
And she's forcing it down there again by flooding the country with unwanted 'refugees'. The far right and new nazis are on the rise in response.
And the world will defeat them a second time if the need arises.

WTF? Are you fuckin kiddin me?

I've just spent two and a half days with my family in Österreich, Salzburg and Unterweißenbach, Oberösterreich....naturally I encountered nobody who expressed anything but hate for Traitor Merkel....die Kuh.

And she's forcing it down there again by flooding the country with unwanted 'refugees'. The far right and new nazis are on the rise in response.
And the world will defeat them a second time if the need arises.

Really? Half the planet might become Nazi's this time, if it comes to removing all Muslims or turning Nazi....the latter will happen. If it's a straight Christians v Muslims....we know what'll happen.

If it's a choice of Marxist Agenda or Nazi, we know what'll happen.

You had better be careful about what you wish for Leftie.

WTF? Are you fuckin kiddin me?
I dunno... am I? :badgrin:
unfortunately, probably not.
But if you are just a troll : Online trolls really ARE horrible people: Researchers find they are narcissistic, machiavellian, psychopathic and sadistic

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2559860/Online-trolls-really-ARE-horrible-people-researchers-Narcissistic-Machiavellian-psychopathic-sadistic.html#ixzz3uVsbEN00

Yes her name is Traitor Merkel, she's a psychopath, she's in charge of Germany, she loves foreigners and hates Germans, which is why she's allowed a million aliens to invade Germany and won't let anyone touch the gentle lambs and why she's telling Germans effectively to shut-up and accept it or ELSE.

Traitor Merkel is trying to hand Germany and it's future over to a group of aliens who have no loyalty nor genetic connection to Germany....which is why she's a Traitor.
Whoa well I guess Germans should stop re-electing her so much. I wonder if your complete bullshit will reach them.

She was popular until this, this has finished her, her political career is basically finished. Half of the German people want her to resign now and the bitch won't, she can't even go out in public in Germany now, she hasn't been able to for two months, last time she went out in public they were shouting "Volksverräter" at her....Traitor to the people....that's what the Germans think of this bitch.

Yes her name is Traitor Merkel, she's a psychopath, she's in charge of Germany, she loves foreigners and hates Germans, which is why she's allowed a million aliens to invade Germany and won't let anyone touch the gentle lambs and why she's telling Germans effectively to shut-up and accept it or ELSE.

Traitor Merkel is trying to hand Germany and it's future over to a group of aliens who have no loyalty nor genetic connection to Germany....which is why she's a Traitor.
Whoa well I guess Germans should stop re-electing her so much. I wonder if your complete bullshit will reach them.

She was popular until this, this has finished her, her political career is basically finished. Half of the German people want her to resign now and the bitch won't, she can't even go out in public in Germany now, she hasn't been able to for two months, last time she went out in public they were shouting "Volksverräter" at her....Traitor to the people....that's what the Germans think of this bitch.

Merkel government enjoys mass popularity

:wink:

73998788_German_Ch_3419566b.jpg

But Mrs Merkel was booed and denounced as a “traitor” by far-Right protesters as she visited the government migrant shelter in the small town of Heidenau, outside Dresden.

More than 30 police officers were injured in three nights of running battles with protesters trying to stop asylum-seekers from entering the shelter over the weekend.

Angela Merkel booed at refugee centre in Germany following far-Right attacks

Angela Merkel Might Be TIME's Person Of The Year, But She's Increasingly Unpopular In Germany
BY LYDIA TOMKIW @LYDIATOMKIW ON 12/09/15 AT 9:14 AM
merkel.jpg

German Chancellor Angela Merkel attends the weekly cabinet meeting at the Chancellery in Berlin, Dec. 1, 2015. Merkel was named Time magazine's Person of the Year, but is now signalling a reversal in her refugee policy. PHOTO: REUTERS/FABRIZIO BENSCH

Time magazine’s Person of the Year for 2015 might be getting accolades on the international stage, but domestically German Chancellor Angela Merkel, 61, faces her lowest domestic approval ratings since the financial crisis as the leader enters her 10th year in office. Time’s announcement Wednesday comes as Germany faces an influx of over 1 million refugees by the year-end and growing domestic unhappiness.
Angela Merkel Might Be TIME's Person Of The Year, But She's Increasingly Unpopular In Germany

You realise that all German media is under Merkel's control, that it's all propaganda and that there's no actual freedom of speech in Germany anymore?

Infratest and ARD :rofl: ARD's motto is "Wir sind eins", yes with Traitor Merkel they are!

Also LOOK at the DATE of that poll - Published: 08 Aug 2014 09:04 GMT+02:00

FOUR MONTHS AGO!

But Mrs Merkel was booed and denounced as a “traitor” by far-Right protesters as she visited the government migrant shelter in the small town of Heidenau, outside Dresden.

More than 30 police officers were injured in three nights of running battles with protesters trying to stop asylum-seekers from entering the shelter over the weekend.

EVERYONE in Germany is "Far-Right" if they disagree with Traitor Merkel and her open door policy, I've even heard CHILDREN called "Collaborators". Disgusting.

BY LYDIA TOMKIW @LYDIATOMKIW ON 12/09/15 AT 9:14 AM
merkel.jpg

German Chancellor Angela Merkel attends the weekly cabinet meeting at the Chancellery in Berlin, Dec. 1, 2015. Merkel was named Time magazine's Person of the Year, but is now signalling a reversal in her refugee policy. PHOTO: REUTERS/FABRIZIO BENSCH

Time magazine’s Person of the Year for 2015 might be getting accolades on the international stage, but domestically German Chancellor Angela Merkel, 61, faces her lowest domestic approval ratings since the financial crisis as the leader enters her 10th year in office. Time’s announcement Wednesday comes as Germany faces an influx of over 1 million refugees by the year-end and growing domestic unhappiness.

Exactly, Traitor Merkel ceased being popular in September and has rapidly become actually pretty much hated now amongst Germans, the people she's disrespected by ignoring their thoughts and opinions and stabbed in the back.

You realise that all German media is under Merkel's control, that it's all propaganda and that there's no actual freedom of speech in Germany anymore?

Infratest and ARD :rofl: ARD's motto is "Wir sind eins", yes with Traitor Merkel they are!

FOUR MONTHS AGO!
Whoops actually it's from a year and 4 months ago. Her actually approval rating is at 54%. My bad. Maybe you're wrong about all German media being "under her control" then. But I bet you love Putin.

EVERYONE in Germany is "Far-Right" if they disagree with Traitor Merkel and her open door policy, I've even heard CHILDREN called "Collaborators". Disgusting.
Yes, I noticed that in the media anyone who disagrees is 'far right', lol. I didn't know about the children though. That is disgusting.

FOUR MONTHS AGO!
Whoops actually it's from a year and 4 months ago. Her actually approval rating is at 54%. My bad. Maybe you're wrong about all German media being "under her control" then. But I bet you love Putin.
What does Putin have to do with this thread?

FOUR MONTHS AGO!
What does Putin have to do with this thread?
She said she hates a politician who has complete control over the media and that it's all propaganda. I predict she loves Putin, who has far more control over his media.

Yes, I noticed that in the media anyone who disagrees is 'far right', lol. I didn't know about the children though. That is disgusting.

This is why we shouldn't be allowing ANY of the so-called "refugees" into Europa:

Two suspected of links to Paris attacks arrested in Austria refugee center

Forum List

Back