Hundreds of thousands of WHITE MEN died to free the black man

So knock it off with the racism bullshit already.

And hundreds of thousands of white men died to keep the black man in chains. Some of you are still sore about it.
If you didn't have baseless accusations to toss around you'd be left out of the conversation all together.

Baseless? You are aware of an event called the civil war, are you not?
Read your last sentence then provide evidence of that BASELESS ACCUSATION

Jackass

Some people aren't still sore about it? LOL. Really?

Making something better doesn't change the fact that something was done wrong...
Less racist doesn't mean not racist...

Life is hard, it sucks sometime, and you can either use it as a crutch and an excuse to sit on your ass, do nothing, whine about it, claim someone owes you something, and use it to fuel your hate OR move on.

Native were slaughtered, their land stolen, forced onto some of the most God-awful land in existence, fed rancid meat / starved, treated like shite...all before blacks were ever brought to this country...and they have moved on.

Japanese internment camps were created after Pearl Harbor. American citizens rounded up, forced into 'refugee' / 'POW' camps....and they have moved on, dealt with it. They don't claim anyone OWES them something, that life is unfair and that whites are evil!

You think blacks are the only ones to have it hard, to have something terrible happen to them? Wake the F* Up!
Those down on the Rez have moved on?

Housing_Characteristics_on_Reservations.png

And hundreds of thousands of white men died to keep the black man in chains. Some of you are still sore about it.
If you didn't have baseless accusations to toss around you'd be left out of the conversation all together.

Baseless? LOL

Civil War Casualties
Read his last sentence you stupid shit.

Making something better doesn't change the fact that something was done wrong...
Less racist doesn't mean not racist...

Life is hard, it sucks sometime, and you can either use it as a crutch and an excuse to sit on your ass, do nothing, whine about it, claim someone owes you something, and use it to fuel your hate OR move on.

Native were slaughtered, their land stolen, forced onto some of the most God-awful land in existence, fed rancid meat / starved, treated like shite...all before blacks were ever brought to this country...and they have moved on.

Japanese internment camps were created after Pearl Harbor. American citizens rounded up, forced into 'refugee' / 'POW' camps....and they have moved on, dealt with it. They don't claim anyone OWES them something, that life is unfair and that whites are evil!

You think blacks are the only ones to have it hard, to have something terrible happen to them? Wake the F* Up!
NA's havent moved on as you suggest. They just have faded into the background and they are serious trouble as a group. They are in this state even though they have their history, traditions, gods, and customs still intact.

The Japanese received their reparations.

Black people were stolen from their continent, deprived of their language, history, customs, families and enslaved for centuries all while building the US into an economic powerhouse.. They were then jim crowed for about another century while still achieving despite whites efforts to maintain their self assigned affirmative action and were never given reparations.

You see them calling for the deaths of all whites and cops? See them prancing around with signs saying 'Red Lives Matter' and shouting down anyone claiming ALL lives matter? Is there an NAANAP, National Association for the Advancement of Native American People? Is there such a massive racial division between Native Americans and Whites that it 'holds the rest of the nation hostage'? And so on and so on and so on.....By comparison, YEAH! Native Americans have moved on...

As I said, life is hard, and sometimes it sucks. How you got somewhere, after hundreds of years, is no longer as important as how to move forward and make things better. No one is going to give you a 'poor baby' and hand you a fist full of money, tell you to sit on your ass and give you whatever you want because you feel like a victim.

When we are out in the field and shite hits the fan there is no sitting on your ass feeling sorry for yourself, claiming someone owes you. You accept what happened, adapt, overcome, strive to do and make things better. Sitting on your ass complaining and hating those you deem responsible won't get you anything...except DEAD.

You see them calling for the deaths of all whites and cops? See them prancing around with signs saying 'Red Lives Matter' and shouting down anyone claiming ALL lives matter? Is there an NAANAP, National Association for the Advancement of Native American People? Is there such a massive racial division between Native Americans and Whites that it 'holds the rest of the nation hostage'? And so on and so on and so on.....By comparison, YEAH! Native Americans have moved on...

As I said, life is hard, and sometimes it sucks. How you got somewhere, after hundreds of years, is no longer as important as how to move forward and make things better. No one is going to give you a 'poor baby' and hand you a fist full of money, tell you to sit on your ass and give you whatever you want because you feel like a victim.

When we are out in the field and shite hits the fan there is no sitting on your ass feeling sorry for yourself, claiming someone owes you. You accept what happened, adapt, overcome, strive to do and make things better. Sitting on your ass complaining and hating those you deem responsible won't get you anything...except DEAD.
I will let the ******* know that Whitey says it's time to move on. I know, that was easier to make happen when they used to be on a leash, like dogs...

White boys like you love for people to be quiet. Black people wont ever be quiet. Complaining and whining about Blacks not being quiet wont work. Sorry.

NA's haven't moved on as you suggest.
Hey dumbass, I AM Native American. Trust me, I have moved on. No one owes me anything. I am not a victim. I don't hate whites because of how history unfolded. I am not sitting on my ass with my hand out demanding the government take care of me. When I experience racism I don't look for anyone to fix it, don't call the media - I deal with it.

Slavery began by tribes in Africa raiding other tribes, taking hostages, using them as slaves, and selling them to Muslims and eventually whites. If they want to get to the root of the problem why don't they begin by attacking their ancestors back in Africa who began the whole thing and who sold their own people?

Then let's address the fact that the only reason they are here in the Us instead of back in diseased-ravaged, Muslim Extremist-war-torn, starving, poverty-ridden Africa, having an infinitely better life than they would have had there, is because their ancestors were bought, brought here, and sold into slavery here in America.

Now that they are here they have infinitely more of just about everything, to include opportunities. After civil rights were passed they were handed POWER, RIGHTS, FREEDOMS...and what did they do with it? They traded it away for 'something but not enough to make a difference', as LBJ described it. True to his word, by offering them 'something' and convincing them they were victims and someone owed them something LBJ and Democrats have blacks voting for Liberals, well on the way to doing so for the next '200 years' as LBJ predicted.

White boys like you love for people to be quiet. Black people wont ever be quiet. Complaining and whining about Blacks not being quiet wont work. Sorry.

I don't whine about people sitting on their asses doing nothing, justifying their doing so by claiming they are victims - I just step over / around them and move on. I have a life to lead and work to do, moving on.

NA's haven't moved on as you suggest.
Hey dumbass, I AM Native American. Trust me, I have moved on. No one owes me anything. I am not a victim. I don't hate whites because of how history unfolded. I am not sitting on my ass with my hand out demanding the government take care of me. When I experience racism I don't look for anyone to fix it, don't call the media - I deal with it.

Slavery began by tribes in Africa raiding other tribes, taking hostages, using them as slaves, and selling them to Muslims and eventually whites. If they want to get to the root of the problem why don't they begin by attacking their ancestors back in Africa who began the whole thing and who sold their own people?

Then let's address the fact that the only reason they are here in the Us instead of back in diseased-ravaged, Muslim Extremist-war-torn, starving, poverty-ridden Africa, having an infinitely better life than they would have had there, is because their ancestors were bought, brought here, and sold into slavery here in America.

Now that they are here they have infinitely more of just about everything, to include opportunities. After civil rights were passed they were handed POWER, RIGHTS, FREEDOMS...and what did they do with it? They traded it away for 'something but not enough to make a difference', as LBJ described it. True to his word, by offering them 'something' and convincing them they were victims and someone owed them something LBJ and Democrats have blacks voting for Liberals, well on the way to doing so for the next '200 years' as LBJ predicted.
Youre only one person dumb ass. You dont represent all NA's. Your claim that NA's have moved on only applies to yourself. If youre fine with being a second class citizen you are entitled to accept your mandated position of inferior.

Your education regarding the advent of slavery is severely lacking in facts. However, its not worth the time to correct you. You'll just insist on remaining willfully ignorant even though the very word slave comes from the european Slavic people.

I don't whine about people sitting on their asses doing nothing, justifying their doing so by claiming they are victims - I just step over / around them and move on. I have a life to lead and work to do, moving on.
It must be embarrassing for you. You whine about Black people because you lack the backbone to stand up for your own people. You are nothing but an uncle tonto.

It must be embarrassing for you. You whine about Black people because you lack the backbone to stand up for your own people. You are nothing but an uncle tonto.
What is embarrassing is your continued failed attempt to speak for me. Stick to speaking for yourself because you absolutely SUCK at speaking for ME or for Native Americans. :p

Asclepias said: "Your education regarding the advent of slavery is severely lacking in facts. However, its not worth the time to correct you. You'll just insist on remaining willfully ignorant even though the very word slave comes from the european Slavic people."

Please, enlighten me. I am sure you can provide so much more accurate information than my collegiate professor from Sierra Leone. (That's in Africa, by the way. :p )

Youre only one person dumb ass. You dont represent all NA's.
So YOU think you can speak for Native Americans better than a Native American can, huh?! Why, because you KNOW us so well?

:lmao:
I'm not speaking for NA's. I'm telling you the facts. NA's are in bad shape just like Blacks are. BTW I have NA on both sides of family so I do know what I am talking about.

What is embarrassing is your continued failed attempt to speak for me. Stick to speaking for yourself because you absolutely SUCK at speaking for ME or for Native Americans. :p
I wasnt speaking for you. I was telling you what I think of you uncle tonto.

Hundreds of thousands of Germans died protecting Jews but I'm not sure what that has to do with anything

Forum List

Back