Hungarian Leader Viktor Orban Addresses CPAC 2022 In Dallas: "The globalists can all go to hell. I have come to Texas"...what's the difference?

You are a sad human being. Do you work with people of color or do you refuse to associate with them?
You are a sad human being. Hungarian policies are none of your business you racist genocider. Think about how insane you are thinking that a small country should be invaded by foreign hoard. You are so fucking evil.

I am a Christian...and I know lots of Christian racists. They use the Bible to justify segregation. They have for years.
If you are a Christian then you would understand duty to proximity and not sticking you ugly racist mug into some other countries policies.

You are a sad human being. Hungarian policies are none of your business you racist genocider. Think about how insane you are thinking that a small country should be invaded by foreign hoard. You are so fucking evil.

If you are a Christian then you would understand duty to proximity and not sticking you ugly racist mug into some other countries policies.
So....you justify racism cause people in Hungary are not our neighbors...right? Yup....using love your neighbor as a way to overlook Orban-s blatant racism. The repubs love it. He has squashed free media....stifled free speech and discouraged free elections. This is what trump and desantis want to do for the US.

"Hungarian leader Orban was greeted with an ovation at the Conservative Republican forum in Texas, after his words "The globalists can go to hell, I came to Texas"

How naive you are, Orban. You came to visit another head of the same dragon.

What the аmericans have come to... A person says the obvious things and gets an ovation... I can do that too! Listen: The earth is round! The Mississippi flows into the Gulf of Mexico! I'm waiting for my ovation!
An adult gets a baby's nose and the baby is amazed and happy...

I wonder if this oblivious clown is typing this from somewhere in America.... 🤔

Forum List

Back