Hungary prepares to reconsider relations with Moscow empire because of "geopolitical realities"

It amazes me that so many are cheering for the humiliation - and downfall - of a tyrant whose orders to use nukes WOULD BE OBEYED. I believe this war was made inevitable by DC and no one else. They want Putin removed and they've convinced themselves Russians will turn on him and remove him due to losses in this horrible war. The world is in greater danger today than at any other time since WWII. DC/NATO are "rolling the bones" and betting OUR lives that they are correct.

He's like all Fascists, he will align himself with whomever is winning.
+1, and moscow horde is losing badly , they used 2023 budget already :icon_lol:

Moscow Economy Collapsing, Says Top Yale University Professor​

tyrant whose orders to use nukes (made in ussr, more than 30 years ago) WOULD BE OBEYED.
I have a pic of this event

30424.jpg

Blowing Muslims? You're the ones getting invaded and screwed by the Muslims. You're dumb. I used to think Swedes were smart. Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, beautiful culture, beautiful people, advanced, peaceful, and happy. The children of the Vikings. Then you opened the gates and let all of the Muslims in. Why? Are you crazy? Swedenstan.
1. Finland has nothing to do with the Vikings.

2. From what I had read, the majority of the Swedes really thought they were helping people from war-torn countries.

Forum List

Back