Hungary: we will make our Country family friendly so population can grow without mass migration

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-12-23_6-32-57.png

The Hungarian government has pledged measures to support naturally growing the population — rejecting mass migration — as an effort to halt the demographic decline after Prime Minister Viktor Orbán declared 2018 to be a “year of families”.....................................

Hungary: We Will Make Our Country Family Friendly So Population Can Grow Without Mass Migration
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh a country that has a pair of balls huh, imagine that at least it seems they don't have liberal idiots wanting their women raped and their entire Country being shredded unlike the US assholes, and the EU assholes who are now regretting their own stupidity of bleeding heart suckerisim ............... lol

or is it all just pure bs...........................?

Sadly, this is too little, too late, after decades of being world leader in suicide and abortion per capita on the road toward self destruction.

Sadly, this is too little, too late, after decades of being world leader in suicide and abortion per capita on the road toward self destruction.
Exponential demographic growth proves it is NEVER too late.

*IF* you can achieve exponential growth rates, that has always been the obstacle.

Once a nations culture has so degenerated that it no longer achieves a replacement growth rate, they usually dont recover, but Russian has, and I think Hungary can as well.

And the USA will again one day too after the WASPS have lost control.

I think that Hungary along with Austria and the Czech Republic is making the right decision.

I do believe that if a country has any possibility to be a harmonious nation, that country needs to have a homogeneous population.

That is, a population that speaks the same language, has the same religion, and -- above all -- believes in shared cultural values.

I have heard that the Japanese -- so far -- have refused to change their strict immigration policy, too.

In Japan, I hear, one can walk down the street at midnight in perfect safety.

Why? Because Japan is almost all ethnic Japanese. Throughout the centuries, they have adopted a certain code of behaving themselves.

Who can blame them for wanting to keep that?

Forum List

Back