🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hungary’s wall will keep out Muslim invaders and boost Trump’s “Build a Wall” campaign!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Coach is Right ^ | 9/21/15 | Kevin "Coach" Collins
Europe’s collapse under the weight of millions of Muslim invaders will fire up Donald Trump’s campaign as no other issue can. After ignoring the Muslim invasion of Europe for almost a year, our largely anti-American media has been forced to start reporting on. Footage of waves of unwashed Muslim invaders can’t be ignored anymore. Until Europe came to its senses last week and stopped welcoming them with food clothing and new mosques, the invaders have had their way. That is finally changing. Reality will do that. The inescapable fact that the vast number of people sneaking into Europe are young...

Striking similarity!

foRXJ2w.jpg

We should ask Israel about its wall. I mean they got the genocide/apartheid thing down to a science. At least if we do it,its for a good cause in a nation that's OURS. We built it,we made it what it is unlike Israel.

We should ask Israel about its wall. I mean they got the genocide/apartheid thing down to a science. At least if we do it,its for a good cause in a nation that's OURS. We built it,we made it what it is unlike Israel.
If Israel wanted to commit genocide against the Palestinians, there would not now be a single Palestinian left alive between the River and the Sea, and there would be nothing whatsoever that the Neanderthal Palestinians could do to stop them. But Israel is far more human than Hamas et al.

Yeah well um.... actually we uh, took it from the Indians....

If Israel wanted to commit genocide against the Palestinians, there would not now be a single Palestinian left alive between the River and the Sea, and there would be nothing whatsoever that the Neanderthal Palestinians could do to stop them. But Israel is far more human than Hamas et al.
Bullshit.The cries of 6 million dead juden wouldn't stop the UN from crashing down on Israel like a ton of bricks if they tried that shit. I would go help fight the bastards myself.

They had no national government,no laws saying they owned ANYTHING....oh and in fact the Indians took it from the Europeans that were here before them. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...s-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html

I've always said, and will continue to say; the U.N. is as useless as tits on a bull!

Double F' the U.N., as Saudi Arabia has just been named to head the.......wait for it.......the U.N. Human Rights Panel.

True story.

I've always said, and will continue to say; the U.N. is as useless as tits on a bull!

Double F' the U.N., as Saudi Arabia has just been named to head the.......wait for it.......the U.N. Human Rights Panel.

True story.
Could have named Israel or the US the head of it if you want more Irony. Maybe they will be the co chairs.

Coach is Right ^ | 9/21/15 | Kevin "Coach" Collins
Europe’s collapse under the weight of millions of Muslim invaders will fire up Donald Trump’s campaign as no other issue can. After ignoring the Muslim invasion of Europe for almost a year, our largely anti-American media has been forced to start reporting on. Footage of waves of unwashed Muslim invaders can’t be ignored anymore. Until Europe came to its senses last week and stopped welcoming them with food clothing and new mosques, the invaders have had their way. That is finally changing. Reality will do that. The inescapable fact that the vast number of people sneaking into Europe are young...

Striking similarity!

foRXJ2w.jpg
I like the linkage didn't think of it but it will be a good example of building a barrier . Course , I want a wall on USA southern border . Israeli style will be fine with me Vigilante !!

They had no national government,no laws saying they owned ANYTHING....oh and in fact the Indians took it from the Europeans that were here before them. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...s-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html

That's an interesting read, thanks. But it doesn't say what you say it says. It doesn't know whether these Solutreans -- if they came here at all, it's aught but a theory -- were "absorbed" by the what-would-be-later Asiatic migrants (which means interbred) or whether they were extinguished.

In either event what I said was that we took it from the Indians, which is true. They were here; we took their land.

And of course they didn't have a "national goverment" -- for the whole continent. They had multiple governments for multiple nations. That's irrelevant. That's merely the scale on how you organize.

That's an interesting read, thanks. But it doesn't say what you say it says. It doesn't know whether these Solutreans -- if they came here at all, it's aught but a theory -- were "absorbed" by the what-would-be-later Asiatic migrants (which means interbred) or whether they were extinguished.

In either event what I said was that we took it from the Indians, which is true. They were here; we took their land.

And of course they didn't have a "national goverment" -- for the whole continent. They had multiple governments for multiple nations. That's irrelevant. That's merely the scale on how you organize.

The video shows that the Europeans were killed off by the indians....therefore we were just taking back what was already ours and either way nature rules.....the best and brightest will always win out....indians weren't the best and brightest obviously.

The video shows that the Europeans were killed off by the indians....therefore we were just taking back what was already ours and either way nature rules.....the best and brightest will always win out....indians weren't the best and brightest obviously.

Uh... nnnnnno it doesn't. I don't think anybody was shooting video fifteen thousand years ago.

You're an admitted racist, aren't you?

• BREAKING: Hungarian MPs green light use of Rubber Bullets and Tear Gas against Migrants
    UK Express ^ | 9-21-2015 | Nick Gutteridge and Agnes Kegl
    HUNGARIAN troops are marching for the border with Serbia armed with rubber bullets, tear gas and net guns after MPs authorised the use of non-lethal force against migrants. Heavily armed soldiers were set to be dispatched to defend the frontier today after Hungary's parliament voted in favour of a fresh crackdown on the thousands of migrants who have massed there trying to get into the EU. MPs have passed a new law allowing troops to use rubber bullets, flares, stun grenades and net guns against anyone who tries to break through the country's controversial barbed wire fence. Hungarian prime minister...
Can you picture this on the Mexican border?....I CAN!!!!

Forum List

Back