Hungry Children commercials

Seems to me that as soon as the sun goes down the black bucks are hut hopping like a bunch of crazed rabbits, and the women are more than willing to spread their legs. ...

Yeah, 'cause only black people enjoy having sex. :rolleyes: Come on, you can do better than this.
Oh I see... so long as they "enjoy having sex," it's absolutely fine to keep breeding and pumping out illegitimate children they can't feed.

Got it.

Seems to me that as soon as the sun goes down the black bucks are hut hopping like a bunch of crazed rabbits, and the women are more than willing to spread their legs. ...

Yeah, 'cause only black people enjoy having sex. :rolleyes: Come on, you can do better than this.
No he isn't.

His posts are consistently better than yours.
Sure. Noted that you support a rabid partisan racist.

You're just playing at a pathetic little 'persona' here, asswipe. But don't worry, it's obvious that you really are a low-life fucking scumbag anyway. Now, go fuck yourself.

I'm not playing at anything....

Save it, clown. You're pathetically obvious.
He's no different than you and pole rider.
You have no more usefulness hear, scab licker. Your twisted bull shit is tired and old.

Oh I see... so long as they "enjoy having sex," it's absolutely fine to keep breeding and pumping out illegitimate children they can't feed.

Got it.

The poor, particularly in developing countries, have always tended to have more children. You're smart enough to know this, and to know it has nothing to do with 'race.'

Got it.

The poor, particularly in developing countries, have always tended to have more children. You're smart enough to know this, and to know it has nothing to do with 'race.'
We all already KNOW "they tend to have more children," that's what the damn thread is ABOUT, Einstein. So say something constructive about THAT, instead of trolling what other's have offered that DO pertain to the OP.

And WHY does it have nothing to do with race, if it's a certain RACE that tends to be the worst of them all? Why wouldn't that be noteworthy? And don't give me any politically correct progtard garbage about being RACIST. THAT little trick has been beaten to DEATH, and no longer has any significance.

Last edited:
We all already KNOW "they tend to have more children," that's what the damn thread is ABOUT, Einstein. So say something constructive about THAT, instead of trolling what other's have offered that DO pertain to the OP.....

I am saying "something constructive." I'm saying that only a weak-minded idiot (at best) would try to impose some imaginary 'race' angle on the topic. I thought I had made that clear enough for the adults to follow.

Why not do both! Oh, right, the RWNJs would never condone handing out condoms.
Yet another fallacious argument clearly debunked. The right does not begrudge anyone who wants to use a condom ... they just don't believe that taxpayers need to pay for it. I suggest putting a box on your tax return that says "Do you want to give $5 for bc for the poor? If so "X" this box.

There ... problem solved.

You said: The right does not begrudge anyone who wants to use a condom ..

You've been writing on this board for a very long time. You know better than to outright lie. And you have to admit that's an outright lie. "Abstinence Only" has been around and so public for a very, very long time. No way you can not know that. Why would you allow yourself to be so easily caught in such a ridiculous lie when you know better? I don't get it.

Bush accused of Aids damage to Africa World news The Guardian

A senior United Nations official has accused President George Bush of "doing damage to Africa" by cutting funding for condoms, a move which may jeopardise the successful fight against HIV/Aids in Uganda.

How Bush s AIDS Program is Failing Africans

The president's much-lauded AIDS initiative has succeeded in saving lives through treatment. But its abstinence- focused prevention programs have put many more lives in jeopardy.

And WHY does it have nothing to do with race...

Because the same pattern has/does play out among all 'races' all over the world throughout history. As I said, you can do better than this nonsense.

Begs the question.....if people are starving, watching their children die from starvation, why do they continue to have them???? Giving money to all these organizations is just enabling the adults, in my opinion. Hell, I won't even get another dog because I CAN'T AFFORD TO TAKE CARE OF ONE. So why do these people keep popping kids out? Flies all over their faces, tears streaming down little faces, and mom is preggers with yet another one.
These people are starving....and fucking...with no concern of the consequences.
So what is the solution? Giving money to feed the worlds poor who keep having kids? Or handing out condoms so while they are writhing with hunger pains they are having sex that will at least prevent them birthing more children? What? What is the answer?

Discuss
Giving out free condoms was tried.........and tried.......and tried.
Not one fucking man would put one on. NOT ONE!
They were used in dozens of other ways though.
There will never be any 'solution' to starving people making babies. It's all they know how to do. And it does bring in some 'White-guilt' money. For every new baby born the baby-mamma' can receive a few more 'White-guilt' bucks so the fathers can steal the money so they can go get pissed every day sitting under a shady tree watching for their next potential baby-mamma.
It's a global fact of life. Get used to it.
Note: I used the term 'White-guilt'. You're not going to see any 'Asian' or 'East Indian'-guilt money being flushed down the NGA toilets.

Got it.

Don't we all love he term 'developing countries'?
Ya fucking right. Those countries have not, will not, ever 'develop' beyond the violent corrupt hell holes they are now.
Name one country in Africa that is 'developing'. The only 'development' any of these countries are experiencing is the fucking Chinese buying up the entire mineral wealth of these countries for a few million bucks paid to local tribal chiefs.
The Chinese then use the locals as basically slave labor to extract the minerals.
That is NOT the definition of a 'developing country'.
The smallest book in the world is called: 'The List of Chinese Who Give a Shit About Any Negro On The Planet'.

Begs the question.....if people are starving, watching their children die from starvation, why do they continue to have them???? Giving money to all these organizations is just enabling the adults, in my opinion. Hell, I won't even get another dog because I CAN'T AFFORD TO TAKE CARE OF ONE. So why do these people keep popping kids out? Flies all over their faces, tears streaming down little faces, and mom is preggers with yet another one.
So what is the solution? Giving money to feed the worlds poor who keep having kids? Or handing out condoms so while they are writhing with hunger pains they are having sex that will at least prevent them birthing more children? What? What is the answer?

Discuss
There will never be any 'solution' to starving people making babies. It's all they know how to do. And it does bring in some 'White-guilt' money. For every new baby born the baby-mamma' can receive a few more 'White-guilt' bucks so the fathers can steal the money so they can go get pissed every day sitting under a shady tree watching for their next potential baby-mamma.
Note: I used the term 'White-guilt'. You're not going to see any 'Asian' or 'East Indian'-guilt money being flushed down the NGA toilets.

You said: Giving out free condoms was tried.........and tried.......and tried.

You know better than that. Republicans have always been for Abstinence Only.

Lying doesn't help the debate. Unless you are a "Master Debater". And I suspect you are.

Got it.

The "poor" in cough developing countri

Discuss

Lying doesn't help the debate. Unless you are a "Master Debater". And I suspect you are.
The fucking Roman Catholic church has

Discuss

I do know you are an idiot.
The negroes in the 'developing countries' aren't genetically able to comprehend what 'abstinence' even means.
The stupid notion of sliding a piece of latex over your cock before you fuck your eleven year old cousin? Ya right.
Zero impulse control. IQs hovering around 80. You get the results you get.

So cool to read rightwing racists at lunch time.
I'm a racist for speaking the truth about the plight of the negro race world wide?
You're a fool to make excuses for a failed race.
The negro race has never in world history been able to compete with other races.
Tell us know when the next Lexus production plant starts up anywhere in Africa OK?
The farther other races move forward the farther back the negro race declines.

So those people of (insert race here________) being focused on as being dirt poor, watching their children grovel in dung heaps for usable items or still edible food and still popping out babies..... Does that make those begging for donations for these children...racist?

aren't genetically able to comprehend what 'abstinence' even means.... Ya right....Zero impulse control. IQs hovering around 80. You get the results you get.

And the result was apparently a mental fucking defective like you. You just described yourself to a 'T,' you idiotic fucking loser.

Discuss

The conservative in congress ban or opposed money going to abortions and/or birth control - foreign and domestic.

If people don't want their taxes raised then they need to deal with reality.

Book one of the bible tells us -- People gonna fuck.

Discuss

The conservative in congress ban or opposed money going to abortions and/or birth control - foreign and domestic.

If people don't want their taxes raised then they need to deal with reality.

Book one of the bible tells us -- People gonna fuck. Not even God could stop the kids from getting busy.

Forum List

Back