Hunter Biden art dealer claims most paintings were purchased by Dem party donors.

File this under…..DUH.

This is simple washing of money. So easily identifiable.
But yet these lying Moon Bats claim the Potatohead family is not corrupt.

What here is illegal? And how do you propose a law being passed that says no relatives of a public servant can make money? I’d like to see a law passed about people actually in the government not getting money (cough Jared, cough Donald, cough Ivanka).

If i wipe my ass and call the soiled paper “ART”…..and someone buys it for $250,000. You cult fucks do not think the IRS might ask about the transaction on both sides?

If i wipe my ass and call the soiled paper “ART”…..and someone buys it for $250,000. You cult fucks do not think the IRS might ask about the transaction on both sides?
Why would the IRS care what you paid for Art as long as you paid the applicable sales and income taxes and didn’t overstate the value for a loan?

Cult fucks. Pretend it was Donald Trump Jr’s art.

Now do your reaction. All the same shit..just change the name from Hunter to Joe. Post your reaction.

What is the crime dipshit?
Are you really this stupid or do you just play that you are an idiot on the Internet?

The father is President of the US. The donors pay tons of money for worthless painting.

Put your thinking cap on Moon Bat. What in the hell do you think is going on?

What here is illegal? And how do you propose a law being passed that says no relatives of a public servant can make money? I’d like to see a law passed about people actually in the government not getting money (cough Jared, cough Donald, cough Ivanka).
If there is nothing wrong with donors to Tater paying Picasso figures for Crackhead’s finger paintings, why did the regime try to keep the buyers secret, Vermin?

Are you really this stupid or do you just play that you are an idiot on the Internet?

The father is President of the US. The donors pay tons of money for worthless painting.

Put your thinking cap on Moon Bat. What in the hell do you think is going on?
Do you have a specific favor a donor received from Joe for a payment to his family? It’s not a crime to make money off your dad’s name currently. Jared Kushner, who was actually in the government, unlike Hunter, arranged an arms deal to the Saudi’s and then specifically received $2B investment in a fund when he had no track record of investing, only real estate.

If there is nothing wrong with donors to Tater paying Picasso figures for Crackhead’s finger paintings, why did the regime try to keep the buyers secret, Vermin?
Because assholes like you would try to embarrass people who are art lovers and value art more than social security check collecting morons like you. Just a guess. Well the first part was a guess, the second part about SS checks and morons was not a guess.

Do you have a specific favor a donor received from Joe for a payment to his family? It’s not a crime to make money off your dad’s name currently. Jared Kushner, who was actually in the government, unlike Hunter, arranged an arms deal to the Saudi’s and then specifically received $2B investment in a fund when he had no track record of investing, only real estate.
One got a high paying, cushy government job, Simp.

Because assholes like you would try to embarrass people who are art lovers and value art more than social security check collecting morons like you. Just a guess. Well the first part was a guess, the second part about SS checks and morons was not a guess.
So you have nothing, vermin.

Got it.

Forum List

Back