Hunter Biden Claim Exposes Joe Biden As Tax Cheat

No I'm basing it on an Obama staffer who came out this week and said Joe Biden was the mastermind of the entire influence peddling scheme.

Which Obama staffer would that be? Do you have a name?

If all of this was going on while Obama was in office, why is the staffer only coming forward now?

If Biden doesn’t know what day it is, how could he possibly have masterminded anything?

Gee, first a pedo and now a tax cheat

That's one weird relationship...the entire family is dysfunctional

Actually, Trump was a tax cheat long before he became a pedo but the entire family has been dysfunctional since before the emigrated from Germany.

His grandfather was a pimp, running a brothel in the Yukon, after he got run out of Germany for failing to pay his taxes.

Actually, Trump was a tax cheat long before he became a pedo but the entire family has been dysfunctional since before the emigrated from Germany.

His grandfather was a pimp, running a brothel in the Yukon, after he got run out of Germany for failing to pay his taxes.

I don't give a damn about your Trump shit. Stop already. It's past old

No I'm basing it on an Obama staffer who came out this week and said Joe Biden was the mastermind of the entire influence peddling scheme.
then provide a link and if it was peddling scheme what was the payback that Joe Bidden as a VP during that period could provide. Obama as the president could only provide a payback. So what influence peddling scheme could they do when Bidden was not the president. Unless you buy into " hey bro do me a favor" when asking his boss "Obama"

Last edited:
PJMedia is a questionable source.

You can make up any kind of shit you want and post it on PJ media.

What you can’t seem to come up with Sleazy, is a shred of EVIDENCE for any of your wild claims about any Democrat much less Hunter Biden.

Hunter Biden has never been elected to any position in the United States government, and nobody fucking cares about what he’s doing except you clowns
Troll

Link?

then provide a link and if it was peddling scheme what was the payback that Joe Bidden as a VP during that period could provide. Obama as the president could only provide a payback. So what influence peddling scheme could they do when Bidden was not the president. Unless you buy into " hey bro do me a favor" when asking his boss "Obama"
Try reading the news dumbass, then hop on a Politics forum to discuss. Do you left wingers live in caves or something or are you just too lazy?

Try reading the news dumbass, then hop on a Politics forum to discuss. Do you left wingers live in caves or something or are you just too lazy?
no link then for your source of info because your afraid that you got it wrong.

You are living in an alternative universe of make believe, why in the world should we believe the Gateway Pundit etc.

It's right there in your fake news form the fake news sources that you follow provided ...and you blindly accept all the lies these handlers told you about...the form with the info...without trying to discern the form itself... sigh....

The form clearly states that was the rent payment for OWASCO ....It's the DC office space.... of one of Hunter's companies....not for Joe's house that he lived in.

If something so simple to understand by reviewing the form confuses you, and leads you to believe a fake news story that Hunter paid $50k a month in rent for his dad's house, and his dad never claimed the rent money, thus never paid taxes on it crapola ....when it was OWASCO rent, spelled out...

You shouldn't be lecturing me on informing myself by reading the FAKE NEWS OF YOURS that you ignorantly jumped on to believe....

Take a good look in the mirror kiddo!!

Last edited:
His recent conviction for tax evasion does.

His pictures with Ivanka and the law suit filed by the 13 year old proves he’s a pedo.
More Dragonbreath lies.

Former President Donald Trump was not charged in the case

Your twisted obsession with a pic of a father and daughter at a public event proves nothing beyond the fact you have a sick, twisted mind.

Forum List

Back