Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

Are you fucking stupid or just high?

I pointed out the FACT that the Arkansas Judge has threatened Hunter Biden with Contempt of Court, that includes jail time, if he does not fully comply with the court's order to answer questions about his finances, which he has continued to hide.

Are you allergic to FACTS like this? Do they make you break out in hives, swell up, or just have a sudden onset of 'STUPID'?

I believe - Just like Blinken and Wray did under the threat of Contempt charges - Hunter and his lawyers will (somewhat) comply.

I do not for a second believe Hunter will release all of his financial records that have been exposed, that include 12 Banks, 20 shell companies / LLCs, hundreds of 'Suspicious Account Activity Alerts' (used to catch smugglets / money launderers), or the millions of dollars he has received from China, Romania, Russia, Burisma, etc... and has spread out into different accounts for the 12 Bidens.

To do so would, in laymen's terms, completely fuck him.and the other Bidens, to include Compromised Joe.

We will have to see:
- IF Hunter & his lawyers comply
- What he provides
- If it will satisfy the Judge's orders

SIDENOTES:

1. For the record, Hunter was paying $20,000 PER MONTH in child support - That's $240,000 PER YEAR.

I don't care how much money a man is worth, how much he is making,or where he is getting his money from - THAT'S TOO MUCH DAMN MONEY.

There is no way that child's needs amount to $20k a month / $250k a year.

- At the end of the 1st year she has enough money to buy her own house.

- At the end of the 2nd year HER MOM has enough money to buy HER own house (OR VICE VERSA).

The little girl is what...5yo? If Hunter Biden pays her this much child support for 12 more years she will have collected $2,880,000 dollars.

College - paid for.
She would not have to work again if she invested / used the money right.

Holy Shit. Again, I feel for the guy - ANY guy. That's too much.

2. Why don't you drop the 'CONSERVATIVE' From Georgia.

No one is buying it - its a dead give-away. Everyone knows you're not a Conservative.

You said the judge "wants to" send Hunter Biden. That was a lie. The judge ordered Hunter Biden to do something and Biden complied. I also showed you how your buddies in the idiot gang said Hunter Biden was going to jail months ago and he didn't. You totally ignored their big fail.
Keep spreading misinformation. I'll debunk it again and again.

But...but...Laptop!!!

Their guy gets away with cheating on taxes, scamming students, ripping off charities, etc but Hunter only has to pay a fine for taxes charges?! Unfair!!!
Same stupid shit.

The Democrats stonewall the investigation for years....and then send out their MSM minions to make fun of serious charges against people like Obama and Hillary.

"But what about Benghazi????"

Typical tactic.

Democrats and Deep Staters get away literally with murder while honest people go to prison for years for TRESPASSING!!!

You worship the racist Pedo Joe, Simp.
Aww... sez the guy whose fuhrer had to pay $ 5 million on a rape charge. The orange guy who loves to grab his daughter's pussy.

If I were you, I would be ashamed to talk about anyone else's alleged crimes. But then, you retards never had a sense of shame, do you? :itsok:

Where did I blame Biden? I said "another rich guy" and I do blame the system. I should have been more accurate and said "another rich white guy" because they are the ones who can buy off the government.
I agree with you 100%, another example is Alec Baldwin.

Sorry bout that,

1. Hunter is going nowhere.
2. He will skate.
3. No wrong done, no acton taken.
4. Hunter will pass like a bird, free as.
5. Then those that prosecuted him will say, if only Trump did the same.
6. Those who prosecution are all LIARS.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Your post is a lie.
Here’s a new lie conservatives can spread: the corrupt Biden regime colluded with the Justice Department to contrive a nefarious plot to have Hunter plead guilty now so it’s not an ‘issue’ next year.

Here’s a new lie conservatives can spread: the corrupt Biden regime colluded with the Justice Department to contrive a nefarious plot to have Hunter plead guilty now so it’s not an ‘issue’ next year.
STFUdonnyjpg.jpg

Aww... sez the guy whose fuhrer had to pay $ 5 million on a rape charge. The orange guy who loves to grab his daughter's pussy.

If I were you, I would be ashamed to talk about anyone else's alleged crimes. But then, you retards never had a sense of shame, do you? :itsok:
When did Trump grab his daughter's pussy?

In one of your wet dreams?

Same stupid shit.

The Democrats stonewall the investigation for years....and then send out their MSM minions to make fun of serious charges against people like Obama and Hillary.

"But what about Benghazi????"

Typical tactic.

Democrats and Deep Staters get away literally with murder while honest people go to prison for years for TRESPASSING!!!
Yeah, retard, what about Benghazi? Whatever happened to those charges?

You're not very bright, are you?

Forum List

Back