Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

Biden doesn't have to be in jail. He's brain dead. Decent people would be ashamed of keeping a demented senior in the White House, but not democrats. You trash would polish a turd and vote for it in order to keep power.
As Bill Maher said "I'd rather vote for a severed head in purple liquid than vote for Trump>"

Imbeciles-r-Us is looking for you.

Paying a fine and pleading guilty or whatever is within the law. Gun control working. And I am a gun owner
I as well. I certainly would not do the things Hunter did. I wouldn't want to face the wrath of justice like he did.
Hunter learned his lesson and the law worked.

Hunter did somethings against the law and got caught. Hunter faced justice square in the eyes.
The penalties have been decided, and now it is time for payback and restitution.

Yeah, Hunter fucked up and he is a fuck up.

What is the difference between Hunter and Trump? Hunter admitted to the charges when he got caught.
Trump denies the charges, even though he got caught "red handed" and can't keep his mouth shut.

It is time for the nation to Heal, and put this one behind us. OK, Hunter does something else, show me.
Otherwise, nail your piss flaps shut.

GoofsAgain keeps claiming Trump is being persecuted for political reasons.
Absolutely false. Trump is being persecuted because he committed crimes and he is not above the law.

Hunter is not above the Law, as this article shows.

FYI, this "GoofsAgain" told me to eat the corn out of his shit. What a sick Trump supporter.
Some of the most foul mouthed nasty people on the internet are Trump supporters.

Trump, admit your guilt, face the wrath of justice, and let's put it behind us and let the nation move on.
Right on!

Trump, like Hunter did, admit your guilt, face the wrath of justice, and let's put it behind us and let the nation move on.

• Thanks
Reactions: iku
I as well. I certainly would not do the things Hunter did. I wouldn't want to face the wrath of justice like he did.
Hunter learned his lesson and the law worked.
Yes. America (especially conservative Christians) is always open to people being forgiven, and given second chances -- except in a case of a powerful Democratic family.

The issue seems to be who really has the right to issue a subpoena and why would the do it in the first place.
It’s not an issue at all. Everyone who has an ounce of integrity knows that a grand jury has a right to issue a subpoena for an investigation.
The point that seems to have escaped you is they didn't have to do this, but if you take Biden's own admissions, he shouldn't have, but did anyway, in a rank attempt to rid himself of his primary opposition in the 2024 election.
The DoJ cares about national security, so yes they do have to do this. If there are hundreds of highly classified documents outside the government, the DoJ is going to work very hard to get those back.
He's such a crooked POS, and so corrupt that this is what he has decided to do.
Biden has nothing to do with it.

Hunter did somethings against the law and got caught. Hunter faced justice square in the eyes.
The penalties have been decided, and now it is time for payback and restitution.

Yeah, Hunter fucked up and he is a fuck up.

What is the difference between Hunter and Trump? Hunter admitted to the charges when he got caught.
Trump denies the charges, even though he got caught "red handed" and can't keep his mouth shut.

It is time for the nation to Heal, and put this one behind us. OK, Hunter does something else, show me.
Otherwise, nail your piss flaps shut.

GoofsAgain keeps claiming Trump is being persecuted for political reasons.
Absolutely false. Trump is being persecuted because he committed crimes and he is not above the law.

Hunter is not above the Law, as this article shows.

FYI, this "GoofsAgain" told me to eat the corn out of his shit. What a sick Trump supporter.
Some of the most foul mouthed nasty people on the internet are Trump supporters.

Trump, admit your guilt, face the wrath of justice, and let's put it behind us and let the nation move on.
Hunter's Daddy, (THE BIG GUY) is bailing his punk ass out of trouble. They sent the Secret Service to the gun shop he bought that gun at and tried to confiscate his ATF4473. They took custody of the laptop and have been trying to hide it from the public. They claimed it was "Russian Interferance", and had people banned on facebook and Twitter for even mentioning it.

That's not what I call facing justice in the eyes.

More likely he was trying to weasel he way out of the charges.

The Following needs to consider this looks to them like a travesty of justice because they've convinced themselves Hunter has committed the crimes of the century. The reality is.......he hasn't.

Meanwhile, they're still in denial about Trump's failed coup.

Of course. That's the problem with people like you. You love your agenda more than your country and Liberty.
I hate Bill Maher. He's a government shill who lost his job for talking smack about 911 victims, then got his job back on HBO so he could help prop up the Deep State's case at every turn.

It’s not an issue at all. Everyone who has an ounce of integrity knows that a grand jury has a right to issue a subpoena for an investigation.

The DoJ cares about national security, so yes they do have to do this. If there are hundreds of highly classified documents outside the government, the DoJ is going to work very hard to get those back.

Biden has nothing to do with it.
The grand jury isn't the word of God.
They were fed a bunch of BS and decided to vote for a subpoena....BECAUSE GRAND JURIES ARE IGNORANT OF THE LAW.

It's incredible in our system of justice that they allow a bunch of idiots to sit on a Grand Jury.

Grand Juries aren't the same as an Appeals Court. They're a bunch of people selected because they know nothing.

Hunter's Daddy, (THE BIG GUY) is bailing his punk ass out of trouble.
The 2017 email described possible ownership stakes for five partners, including Hunter Biden and his uncle Jim Biden, in a planned venture with CEFC, the Chinese company. The entity was to be called Oneida Holdings LLC.

James Gilliar, a business associate summarizing the allocation of the equity in Oneida Holdings LLC., in the email, wrote how four partners would get 20 percent each, except for Jim Biden, who would get 10 percent. He added a question: “10 held by H for the big guy?” One of the recipients of the mail, Anthony Bobulinski, has said that the “big guy” referred to Joe Biden and that “H” referred to Hunter. Bobulinski was a guest of Trump at one of the 2020 presidential debates.
But Gilliar told the Wall Street Journal in 2020: “I would like to clear up any speculation that former Vice President Biden was involved with the 2017 discussions about our potential business structure. I am unaware of any involvement at anytime of the former vice president. The activity in question never delivered any project revenue.”

Three days after the email was sent, a draft agreement setting up Oneida was circulated. It shows each partner would receive 20 percent, including Jim Biden. No mention is made of Joe Biden. The company agreement signed on May 22, 2017, had the same allocation. Oneida was to hold 50 percent of another corporate entity called SinoHawk. Neither Gilliar nor James Biden responded to requests for comment.

The Wall Street Journal said that it had reviewed corporate records and found no role for Joe Biden. The Washington Post, in an extensive report on the CEFC dealings, also did not find evidence that Joe Biden personally benefited from or knew details about the transactions with CEFC. The Biden campaign at the time denied he had any role.
Comer says that this deal involved natural gas, but he appears to be referring to a different transaction, described below. There is no evidence this particular deal concerned natural gas.

Collins said Comer had not made a mistake. “Committee Republicans have evidence the Bidens’ deal with CEFC — a company closely affiliated with the Chinese Communist Party — was changed when the Bidens cut out their Western partners of SinoHawk to keep the business in the family,” she said. Asked to provide the evidence, she would only say it was “based on whistleblower information provided to Committee Republicans.”

The Nation wants Trump to admit his guilt.

Bullshit.

Polls show the majority of the country, to include Democrats, believe the charges against Trump are political, Election Interference.

After 7 years of the 'Get Trump' crusade, its a Biden who pleads guilty to crimes / who is convicted 1st. PRICELESS!

TrumpLaugh.jpg

People in Hunter's situation usually walk away with a slap or a deal.

get real.

On April 30, 2023 I wrote:

"Hunter is in very little trouble. He will pay the consequences, equivalent to the seriousness of any alleged crimes and in relation to how others in the same situation were treated." "and Hunter can always do a plea deal."

Welcome to the real world.
Look at all the damn BLM protesters that rioted, looted, destroyed government property, even murdered in their insurrection that were not even arrested and if they were let out without any punishment whatsoever. Even the Democrats were raising bail money for the shitheads in the rare cases they were arrested. The fucking FBI did nothing to track down the sonofabitches because the Biden administration didn't want them to be held accountable.. But yet scores and scores of Patriots were arrested and sentence to prison for protesting a stolen election by the Democrats scum.

If you are a Democrat Presidential nominee you get let off the hook for "no intent". If you are a Democrat President you could have violated OPSEC all you want before you were President and nobody will do a damn thing. However, if you are a political opponent of the filthy Democrat Party you are hundred down and charged with the same things the Democrat got away with.

If you are a regular citizen and evaded millions of dollars in taxes you will be a convicted felon that is punished severely. If you are a regular guy and violated Federal Federal Firearms laws you go to jail.

However, we have a two tier system of justice in this country. If you are Democrat royalty you can break any law you want.

Hunter's Daddy, (THE BIG GUY) is bailing his punk ass out of trouble. They sent the Secret Service to the gun shop he bought that gun at and tried to confiscate his ATF4473. They took custody of the laptop and have been trying to hide it from the public. They claimed it was "Russian Interferance", and had people banned on facebook and Twitter for even mentioning it.

That's not what I call facing justice in the eyes.

More likely he was trying to weasel he way out of the charges.
Hunter paid the price and this article shows what happens when you commit crimes like this.

Hunter faced justice SQUARE INTO THE EYES of the TRUMP appointed District Attorney

Forum List

Back